The Hills Virtual The Hills

sabotage posted on Jun 26, 2007 at 10:31PM
If you ever watched The Hills on MTV and liked it, then there’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll like the Virtual The Hills aspect of Virtual MTV. To break it down, Virtual MTV is actually 3 virtual worlds all packed in one: Laguna Beach, The Hills, and Pimp My Ride. Each of the shows has the own virtual world but its all linked to Virtual MTV. In the Virtual Hills, they took how the real life The Hills look and made a virtual copy of it. The Virtual Hills has the clubs, movie theaters, studios, the fashion walkways, photo shoots and so many more things. There are some clothes you can buy from the virtual store and buy them in real life. Additionally, they added a galleria where you can buy items for a cheaper price than the original price or sell items you don’t want anymore. You can also make your own clothes and sell them to other people. They now have the hottest clothes thanks to The Hills, and lets not mention the cast members that are in The Hills like Lauren, Whitney, Heidi, and Audrina. These cast members make special guest appearances to Virtual The Hills to meet and chat with their many fans. They just added voice chat to the special guest appearances so now they are not only going to text chat but also voice chat with you. The cast members will be coming to Virtual MTV again very soon so hurry up and get this virtual world before you miss the chance to meet and talk with them. I hope to see you in vMTV. Don’t forget to stop by Laguna Beach and Van Nuys (Pimp My Ride) while your checking out The Hills.

The Hills 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cash22 said…
I'm a newbie to the site and just figuring it out, but I like it. They're very interactive with fans now. They have that contest where you can be the "blogger insider" for them. I think that would be awesome. Here's the page if you haven't seen it yet. link
1年以上前 sabotage said…
Welcome to the site cash22. Im glad you like the forums. I checked out that website about The Virtual Hills Blogger Contest.The site looks stylish and the contest looks fun, fun enough to participate in. Im going to see what I can put together for the contest. If your entered in the contest, good luck.
1年以上前 irreplace said…
I really like the vMTV. Its the first site interactive site. The Hills and Pimp My Ride are defiantly my favorite out of all of them. Speaking of contests..they have a new contest posted where you can win a half carat diamond. The rules said its worth like $2,000! That would be a nice back to school gift for me. Just in case you didn't you see it, here's the direct link. link