オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 ヒーローズ of the World

mjkcsk posted on Jul 22, 2012 at 05:15PM
All rights to these characters go to Rick Riordan.
Ok so guys I know this is gonna be a crossover and shouldn't be in this club but I have other fanfics that I write and it's easier to keep them all in one place.

Ch.1
Sadie

Sadie here. Hi how are you? Just thought I'd ask seeing as we haven't recorded in a while. [Yes Carter I know it's a recording and they can't really answer, have you ever heard of being polite?] Anyway if you didn't listen to our last recordings, big bad snake Apophis gone, gods retreated back into the heavens, Walt also Anubis and my boyfriend. [Yeah Carter that is vital information, I want everyone out there to know he's taken.] Just ignore Carter, I always do. So shall we press on? I'm sure you're keen to hear what happened to me. So I was walking back from school with Julian and Cleo. Sure we could have taken Air Freak but to be honest I wasn't as good at controlling the griffin as Carter and I prefered to walk. So yeah we were walking along minding our own business when we heard the noises of a monster fight. Of course we did the stupid thing and ran to help. When we got there, there were five people fighting a huge giant with scaly dragon legs. It kept breathing ice daggers at them and they kept dodging. Not one of them was fighting the monster with magic and there wasn't a protective circle in sight. Four of them were girls and they were holding it off with knives while the guy was using a sword. Julian pulled his kopesh out of the Duat and ran to help. I grabbed Cleo by the arm.
"Protective circle, now," I yelled.
I swung my kit off my shoulder and threw the statues and chalk to her. I pulled my wand and staff out of the bag and stepped forward to defeat the monster. A familiar voice stopped me in my tracks.
"Sadie?"
"Lacy?"
"Yeah it's me, you shouldn't be here."
"Well how else are you gonna kill this monster. I'm pretty sure knives aren't gonna work for long."
Lacy had a thunderstruck expression on her face.
"You can see it?"
"Yeah sure though I can understand why you're suprised there's no telling what ordinary mortals will see."
We both ducked as an ice dagger flew over our heads.
"Enough talking lets just kill the monster."
I threw down my staff and it turned into a lioness, the lioness turned and attacked the giant biting and clawing its legs. The cuts just healed up moments later. The guy dashed up next to us.
"Who's this?"
Lacy answered before I could.
"This is Sadie, she goes to my school. So do the other two."
I glanced over at Cleo she had completed the cirle and was beckoning frantically.
"Look you need to get over there inside the circle. It's like a magic force field. It'll protect you."
Just then the giant smashed a girl out of battle and she landed flat on her back unconcious. The guy and Lacy had already backed into the circle and I wasn't about to let them leave it.
"Julian," I shouted, "Get inside the circle."
Thankfully he understood me.
He grabbed the other girl under the shoulders and dragged her into the protection circle.
Beside me Lacy yelled at the other two girls still fighting.
"Drew, Piper get inside the circle."
I choked.
"Drew!?"
Lacy nodded.
"So this is what you do at this summer camp of yours. Fight monsters with Drew."
GodS I hated that girl. I was tempted to leave her outside the circle but figured I'd regret it. The other girls retreated into the circle and I touched my wand to it. It glowed briefly. The giant charged towards us and was repelled by the circle. I groaned and sank to my knees. The giant took much more power to repel than I thought.
"How do we defeat it? I can't hold the circle much longer and I'm pretty sure Cleo and Julian would burn up trying to hold it against his attacks."
The guy answered me.
"You'd need to work with a god to defeat him."
I smiled.
"Well that's good because I have a god on speed dial."
I wasted no time telling Walt that I needed him, because I didn't, I just pulled him through the Duat to my side using the shen amulet. He arrived facing me with his back to the giant.
"Uh Sadie this is kind of a bad time I was talking to Carter about....."
Sighing I turned him around. His eyes widened and his face turned white.
"Let me rephrase that, now is an excellent time for me."
"I thought so. Only a god and magician working together can kill it."
"Good thing we're so good at working together."
"Oh no no no. You two can kill it on your own. I might accept it's death as a gesture of how much you love me."
He glared at me.
"You might accept it?"
"You never know I might get a better offer."
"Ha ha you love me as much as I love you, you wouldn't accept a better offer."
I scowled.
"Just kill the giant, boy"
"Thought you needed a god?"
"God whatever you're both."
Smiling he summoned his wand from the Duat and shot a bolt of grey light at the giant. It crumpled to ash.
"Well that was easy."
The guy tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around offered me his hand.
"Hi It's nice to meet you I'm Percy Jackson."

オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
angry
This is a crossover please move this to the crossover club or be reported
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
mischievous
Hey umm so I hope you like it and comment soon and all that.
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
I'm reporting you if you don't move it.
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
mischievous
Umm I know but i kind of need it to stay here. I only use this club on fanpop so I don't think I could post on it if it were in a crossover forum. I did another crossover and kind of lost it when I tried to put it on a cross over forum. Plus this is a MoA fanfic.
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Kay! Then failure to comply with the laws result in immediate reporting. This is your last chance.
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
mischievous
Wow you are kind of mean arent you? I just explained to you why I cant move it. Go ahead and report me I'll just explain what i tried to explain to you. I'm sure someone will understand.
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
No one will understand you know what. I can't convince you so I'm getting the admin they're the ones who report anything that doesn't comply with the laws.
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
What laws?
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
Here are the club laws theses laws were written by the creator of the club

Rules for Articles and Article Comments

1. First and foremost, as with the rest of the spot, NO SPAM! If I see any spam articles or comments I will report them on sight....yeah...I'm mean about spam.

2. Please keep your articles relevant to the series...this goes hand-in-hand with the spam. No, Harry Potter doesn't make an appearance at Camp Halfblood and I seriously doubt that Whisty Allgood was spotted on Mt. Olympus so I don't want them to be a topic for an article...they have their own books and their own spots.

3.Grammar and Spelling, people, grammar and spelling. Please try your hardest to use proper grammar and spelling. I know that we all make our mistakes, and sometimes not even a spell check will catch everything, but try your hardest. If you need someone to read it before hand I will be glad to go over it and edit mistakes.

4. I will not have any rude remarks in an article or in the comments to an article. I will report these on site. No one, and I mean no one deserves to be treated in an ill manner. If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

5. Constructive criticism and debate are very much tolerated and welcome, but they mustn't be rude in any way.

6. Vulgarity, such as lewd subjects and curse words, is not allowed...there are only certain instances in an article that I will allow them. We will discuss those in a few minutes.

7.If you are given a warning by an admin, just like on the rest of the spot, you are expected to follow their instructions. Not heeding the words of an admin twice in a row will result in a report. Three reports on Fanpop means a ban from the site (not just the spot), so please try to follow the rules and listen to the admins...you can find a complete list of the admins in the rules for the Heroes of Olympus spot.

8.Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Whether it be in the article itself or in the comments, if I see it I WILL report it! If you are going to use someone else's words give them credit for it.

9. Spoilers will be in effect for two weeks after the release of new (sample) chapters and for at least 2-4 months after the release of the books. If your article contains spoilers please put a spoiler alert in both the Title and in the description, and don't put any revealing information in those two places. Failure to follow this will result in one warning. If a second warning is needed I will simply report you.

10. FANFICTION MUST GO IN THE FORUMS!!! All chapter fics must be posted in the forums!Only short stories, ones that are finished in one chapter/article,are allowed to be placed in the Articles section. Any stories placed in the articles with multiple chapters will be reported as spam or miscategorized content!

Ok so there's some basic rules. Now onto other business, that is to say, the who, what, when, where, how and why of article writing.

First off, you'll notice that there are categories in the article section. Let's discuss each.

Opinion- This is what 95% of the articles on the HoO spot are. Pretty much, this is where articles about your theories, ideas and such go.

Review- Have you finished reading one of the books and you want to give your thoughts about the events that occurred? This is where you do it. Reviews should be factual, but a little opinion never hurt. This in no way, shape or form is where you post your predictions for future books.

Guide-This is where only fact is accepted. If you want to give everybody a rundown of the characters, or a description of the plot line you'll put it here. Also, rules posted by the admins will be posted as guides and new information about upcoming releases will be posted here by one of the admins.

Fan Fiction-This is a special article because most fanfiction is to be placed in the forums. Only short stories, ones that are finished in one chapter/article,are allowed to be filed under this category. This is the only one of the article categories that vulgarity will be allowed in, but it must be properly rated like the regular fanfiction.

List-Oh! So you want to list out the important places or you want to make a checklist of things a young demigod should take on their quest? This is the place to do it...

Other- This is a catch all for everything that doesn't fit in the other categories. Again, please make sure it is relevant to the spot and the series.

*Requirements for Articles*

1. Must be at least three paragraphs long

2.Images (if used) must be appropriate for all ages and relevant to the article

3.Please insure to the best of your ability that Grammar and Spelling are correct and proper. Please ask someone to Beta read for you if you need assistance.

4.Content must be relevant to the series.

5.Please make sure that your article makes sense and isn't too hard to follow.

6. Your Title must be relevant to the article and must not be in all caps.

7.Descriptions must accurately describe your article.

8. If you borrow material please give proper credit to the appropriate sources. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic report.

9.Tags must be appropriate and relevant to the article.

Ah, fan fiction... What can I say about fan fiction? Its a great escape when done properly, and perfect for those oh-so-long periods between books. So, for those of you who write these great escapes, there are rules, just like the rest of the spot, that need to be followed. If you'll kindly read below we will go over these simple, common sense rules, and then you can get back to writing!

1.Chapter stories should go in the forum. Short stories (one chapter stories/one shots) go in the articles. It is annoying having to search out articles to find the specific chapter you are looking for. By keeping chapter stories in a specific thread it is less confusing, less troubling, and a whole lot easier for people to navigate and find the chapters they are looking for.

2.Please use proper grammar/spelling. Nothing can bring you out of a story more than trying to understand what the author is saying. If you would like someone to review your piece for you to make sure it is virtually mistake free, or you just want someone to let you know if it sounds good, send me a PM.

3.No crossovers! Sorry guys, but Edward Cullen and Zoey Redbird have their own series' and their own fanpop spots, so please keep all non cannon characters far away from here, unless they are original characters. The only series' that should be included in your Heroes of Olympus fanfics are PJO and HoO. If you want to write crossovers, please visit a different spot or site, Fanfiction.net is a good place for crossovers! Any Crossover fics that we find will be reported. Also there is a Crossover Club on fanpop. Post em there.

3.NO LEMONS! No one wants to read a story about nothing but doing the dirty, so please save your lemons for another site. If Lemons are posted they will be reported. You have been warned.

4.Do not abandon your stories. I look at stories like children, abandoning them is wrong, and it is annoying to get into a story and never get to finish it because someone got lazy or bored. If you don't plan on finishing your story, then don't publish it.

5.Please put a rating on your story. We never know who is reading our stories. We wouldn't want a little kid reading something we wouldn't want Grandma to see, would we? Please use the rating system below:

YC- suitable for kids age 5 and up (No violence, bad language, or adult themes.)

C-suitable for age 10 and up (Mild violence, no bad language and no adult themes.)

YA-suitable for age 13 and up (May contain violence, and some bad language)

T-suitable for 15 and up (May contain violence, bad language, and some adult themes)

M-suitable for 17 and up (May contain violence, bad language, and adult themes)

6.Please use an informational form. Although creativity cannot be contained and is sometimes sloppy, please use a proper form for the informational part of your story (the part that lets everyone know what your story is about and all that jazz.) Please use the form given below. (This does not pertain to short stories, please see the form below the first one.)

Title: [Your Title Here]

Rating: [Rate your fan fic. here]

Type: [Please put what genre you think your story falls into, you can use multiple genres.]

Characters: [Please put the central characters here. If one of them is of your own creation put OC]

Synopsis: [Put a brief description of your story here, you don't have to give away the ending, but let people know what they are getting into]

Disclaimer: [So we don't get in trouble here, please give R.R. (or whoever deserves it) credit]

A/N: [Put your author's notes here. They can pertain to the story or they can be dedications]

FOR SHORT STORIES (one shots)

Rating: [Please rate your story here]

Disclaimer: [Give credit where credit is due.]

A/N: [Put your Author's notes here.]

7.No bullying. This really pertains to people who comment on your story. If you comment on a story, please be nice, and if you insist on criticism make it constructive. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all! Violators will be reported!

8.Let us know when you publish a story or a chapter! Post in the Posted Chapters forum topic, but not on the wall because that takes up way too much space and is not what the wall is intended for.

9.HAVE FUN! Your story is just that, yours. The whole point of fan fic (in my opinion) is to have fun and get all those crazy thoughts out of your head. Don't let anyone push you around. You do not have to accept requests, you do not have a deadline for publishing, and there are certainly no limitations (other than the ones above) on your story. If someone is trying to tell you anything different, report them or let me know.

Ratings

Although nothing makes an author feel greater than having someone tell them what they like about a story, they still want to know how well the story was received by everybody. That's where ratings come in. You know how to rate an article, but when you post a chapter fic in the forum, there is no way to rate it. I've devised a system to let the authors of chapter fics know just how much you liked a piece. So, you know those emotes at the bottom of the reply form at the bottom of the page? Well, they are nifty little things. So my idea is that depending on how well you like a chapter in a fan fic you choose an emote that is equated with numbers on a rating scale (1-10.) The Scale is as follows.

1-Angry (the angry face)This is the worst rating

2-Sad (Has a frown...not the crying face)

3-Hmmmm (has a half frown)

4-meh (no smile, but no frown...straight line)

5-monkey (It's a monkey...)

6-smile (The regular smiley face)

7-big smile (The face with the big ear to ear grin)

8-cool (The face with the sun glasses)

9-kiss (The face with the puckered up lips)

10-heart (Self explanatory) This is the best rating

If you want to make an author feel especially happy, give them a prop. Use the comment prop, and let the author know what you like!

These rules are here to make our reading adventures fun, safe, and easy. I'm not trying to be mean, so please don't hurt me. If you have any complaints or you think I missed something send me a PM or post it in the comments. Happy fic'ing. Go. Read. Enjoy.

Wierdo , again. So that’s pretty much it. Failure to comply will result in reporting. If you see spam don’t just ask the spammer to stop. You may, but also report it as spam. Let’s clean our cluttered club!
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
umm i'm pretty sure RR is going to crossover these characters anyway does that count plus i'm pretty sure it would be abandoned if it were moved. Either way I'd be reported. The rule sucks.
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
This is the Heroes of Olympus club not the crossover club! Who cares if RR is going to makae a crossover when it happens we might change the rules. And we don't care if it's abandoned that's your problem
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
rainy
ok how do i move it
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
Here's the link:link
1年以上前 mjkcsk said…
ok so i moved it and anyone who wants to read it just go to the crossover forum