オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 6307 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 6307

1年以上前 killer24 said…
You are really creepy *boxing glove flys at me* crap* hit me in the face* thanks random hunter Thay do that some times
1年以上前 demigoddessrlz said…
i was bored
1年以上前 crash14 said…
i climb up a tree and see drew and pull back and arrow and fire it at her foot she jumps back and screams
drew: i would make a curse to turn you ugly but someone beat me to it
me: drew roses are red violets are blue i thought justin was ugly until i saw you. i start laughing in tree
im bored now too XD
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
sad
I hate you Jake! So Heaven just because you were bored you joined the HOA now I'm truly depressed! I can't believe I can't even date you *sigh*
1年以上前 killer24 said…
Hay I'm the son of apollo not you but its true drew you ugly like a shrow I'm on fire
no i wasnt bored i was .... nvm
1年以上前 crash14 said…
i look a blake and throw a banana peel at him "that for callin me jakey"
1年以上前 killer24 said…
Man really shame on you drew smells like poo whats a shrew hay dad did you curse me I'm ryming up a tree help me
1年以上前 crash14 said…
hey sonny i dont know whats funny cause you look like a bunny
1年以上前 killer24 said…
A bunny that ain't funny that puny whats happening to us man we'er ryming fools do we have a pool
1年以上前 crash14 said…
no we dont have a pool but its pretty cool you know what else is cool us now stop making a fus
1年以上前 killer24 said…
Right but I'm outta sight all right
good 4 u boyz
1年以上前 crash14 said…
haha good one
XD ik
1年以上前 crash14 said…
So heaven did you see my combat class today
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I wing from tree to tree jump flip and dive through the window of my cabin and go to sleep
good night everyone
1年以上前 killer24 said…
Night
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
zzz
Night!
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
cool
I decided to spend the rest of my days helping people you see I have become a very powerful sorcerer I still have my original poets plus much more! I'll help peopole with problems! Hey Dalton do you still have the "curse"
1年以上前 darange said…
(so sorry abought that! that was suposed to be halia but i said carter instead when i get to a computer i am going to change that. so sorry)
1年以上前 darange said…
night
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
zzz
Night!
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
hmmm
Hey carter/Halia what are you sorry about?
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
big smile
Hey heaven can you please tell me why you joined the HOA or if you don't want to say it out loud just message me!
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
big smile
I'm the new Dumbledore for further info on this go back one page!

1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
laugh
*walks around in circles until I get dizzy*
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I wake up to a high pitched noise that only animals here and I walk outside and see frank " dude quit it it"
Frank: that's not me
We walk into forest to find the noise
1年以上前 torrent said…
eaven can I talk to you you know in the woods*she agrees and we head to the woods*heaven I consider you my best friend now cause how you stood up for me earlier no one has ever done that for me before and this is weird for me to say but I trust you with more than I ever did and I have never even told anyone this so accept please if I go on a rampage say it to calm me its my true name*I tell her my true name*this is the ultimate gift of trust it gives you complete control over that person swear to me you will never share it(and justin you don't know what it is cause I whispered it to her and at that time I made everyone deaf
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I walk past dalton heaven and frank turns into a bird and I swing down and hang upside down "hey bro did you see my combat class"
1年以上前 torrent said…
Yeah
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Did you like it
1年以上前 killer24 said…
Hay jakey you had a trianing class
1年以上前 torrent said…
Yeah
1年以上前 crash14 said…
yeah dalton trained me and I train his students. One of them challenged me and I beat them today I'm. Teaching them stealth there going to try to sneak up on dalton but I have to let dalton know because if they succed hell kill them quickly
1年以上前 darange said…
(carter)
goes to the arena and picks up a knife and throws it at a tree then runs across the arena at top speed and picks up a bow and sheath full of arrows and starts shooting them at the targets . bulls-eye every time.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I swinf in and land on the archery target "wow you have great aim I suck with a bow and arrow"
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I take a bow and arrow and shoot and it goes over. Range and hits leo
Leo: what the heck turns around
I run up tree
1年以上前 darange said…
(carter)
looks beside me and sees you are gone and suspects you climbed up a tree so i point at the closes tree
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Leo shoots fire at me "I'm. Immune to fire hothead"
Leo:that's not why I was shooting
The tree breaks and I fall and land on my feet "how did you see me"
1年以上前 darange said…
(carter)
hahahaha gives leo a highfive. nice one bro.
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Percy walks up "hey guys I'm about to start cabin inspections and I walked by you and leo bunk jake you might wanna go clean up" we run into cabin and start shoving stuff places
Leo : hey what about here (points to hole)
Me: no I use that to sneak around camp
1年以上前 darange said…
(carter)
i go to my bunk and make my bed and put away tools and fold cloths.done. i say with a smile
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I grab my stuff and stuff it under my bed cover and lay on top as percy comes in
Percy: so hephaestus cabin how did you clean everything up an jake why is your bed lumpy
Me: percy I'm your brother I made a water bed
Percy: oh can I lay in it
Me : no its a prototype " I say smiling
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Percy walks around "carter and nyssa have the cleanest bunks as usal"
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
smile
I decided to spend the rest of my days helping people you see I have become a very powerful sorcerer I still have my original powers plus much more! I'll help peopole with problems! Hey Dalton do you still have the "curse"
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I walk around and when no one sees I jump into the lake and try to find justins projects
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
smile
I see jake and I wave my staff and pull him out! Hey Jake do you still have the "curse"