オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 6307 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 6307

1年以上前 torrent said…
I look at the wall opposite me and I start to twist and turn things melt them and blow them up silently then I distorte the whole room before I give alvin access to it so he can only here my voice but never see me *what do you want alvin jake has betrayed me one to many times he left us while we where sleeping everyone here save a few have betrayed me
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I walk back in to the cabin "I didn't betray you the stolls sold me a real knife I thought it was fake if you don't believe me I destroyed there cabin
1年以上前 torrent said…
I use my consious to grab jake and to throw him out of the cabin*I told I am no longer your family and I swear on the river styx I repent you as my family
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I get really angry And go to Hephaestus cabin
Leo :wow you look worse than usually you are
Me: hey Leo yeah Dalton pissed over a prank gone wrong
Leo: oh did he destroy the heremes cabin
Me :.... can I sleep here
Leo: your still family
Me :thanks bro and actually
I spin fire and seal Dalton in secret room
"Since he likes it in there so much" I walk back to Hephaestus cabin
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 torrent said…
I feel jake trying to seal me in so I let him but I know how to get out because this place is me and if I want out I can get out but I don't want out and that dosent mean people can't come in
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Leo: so how long are you staying
Me: until dalton comes to his senses
1年以上前 torrent said…
I look into jakes mind and I erase all memories of me and I implant a thought saying you don't care about a kid named dalton
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I forget dalton but remember I'm a son of posideon. And walk to my cabin
1年以上前 PsyrenDrifter39 said…
smirk
*I melt out of the shadows* huh.. i guess you dont know.. I took the Curse of Achilles... TWICE! you cant kill me, for my father shall sense i am dead and bring me back. HELLFIRE! *black flames engulf Alvin and Dalton, burning their very souls to nothingness. Hell-Chains appear in my hands, then impale themselves in your chests* and try not to squirm so much... it takes all the fun out of killing you traitors..
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I see alvin but don't know the other kid and save alvin and shoot hellfire at kira then turn into a cheetah with alvin on my back and run into the sea "our dad protects us
mischievous
screw u guys. u cant shoot Hellfire.. Only a child of Hades can
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Fire is in the name so I. Caan control it hephaestus is the god of all fire
angry
WERE YOU NOT LISTENING THIS WEEK??? HELLFIRE IS NOT REGULAR FIRE. IT BURNS ONLY THE SOUL!!!! IT CANNOT BE USED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN A CHILD OF HADES!!! GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT B4 U TRY ANYTHING ELSE!!! I SAID IT ONLY ABOUT 10-20 FREAKING TIMES THIS WEEKEND!!
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Yeah but its a kind of fire still and if it burns then hephaestus controls it
1年以上前 darange said…
rainy
will you guys stop arguing. i say in the calmest voice possible
1年以上前 darange said…
wink
(just letting you know im yousing charmspeak there)
angry
forget it. u obviously dont know anything about demigod powers and the Gods restrictions
cloudy
and charmspeak wont work on me.. nice use of ur powers, tho
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I stop arguing (and I know a lot so don't question my knowledge) and return to protect alvin in water
1年以上前 darange said…
smile
thanks
1年以上前 darange said…
smile
i try to use them for good and not bad
1年以上前 Alvin2442 said…
I survive the hellfire"I am tired of your loud mouth I have all the Olympians powers including hellfire now stop messing with my brothers"I say
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I. Tell alvin to stay there and walk back to my cabin and mess with fountain
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I get a iris message from triton
Me: what do you want
T: your letting them win
Me: who
T: gaea. We need demigods and gods and you can't even get along with your brother
Me: I'm perfectly fine with alvin percy leo cristopher and tyson
T: what about dalton
Me: my memory comes back " that crybaby isn't worth the time
T: you need him
Me: no
T: you know you have to say sorry dad talked styk out of keeping his promise
Me: it will be a cold day in hephaestus forge when I say sorry
I break the connection
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
laugh
I'm back!
1年以上前 torrent said…
I go back into jake mind and erase memories of me yet again so he will never me
1年以上前 Nicolicious said…
hmmm
Wtf is, happening? :\
1年以上前 crash14 said…
angry
I wake up and since Dalton told me about this place I don't remember anything except me and my "dog "bwlaze
1年以上前 darange said…
hmmm
(i dont know)
1年以上前 darange said…
surprise
i walk to the arena and use a bow and arrow heard a noise and accedently shot a bird whoops
1年以上前 crash14 said…
(Dalton erased my memory so I'm running up and down camp freaking out not knowing where I am
1年以上前 darange said…
smirk
(that clears everything up ok)
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I run into arena and back up from some girl with arrow "pplease don't hurt me I have superpowers
1年以上前 darange said…
surprise
sees you freaking out and walks over to you with bow and a arrow in my hands still. hay whats up?
1年以上前 crash14 said…
I step back more "take what you want just don't hurt me"
1年以上前 darange said…
smile
why would i hurt you? i ask with a puzzled look
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
big smile
I come into the arena and I saw carter speaking with a weird person! I walk over to them. What's up!
1年以上前 darange said…
smile
i shot a arrow at a dummie straight in the hart
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
cool
Hrmmm I see he has lost his Memory! I'll help you get them back.............for a price!
1年以上前 crash14 said…
You have an arrow what else would you use it for
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
smile
Dis you read what I said? G(-.-G) it's a wrestler!
1年以上前 darange said…
hahahaha i start laughing you think this is for killing people? i say pointing to it. i dont kill people with this this is just for sport
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Wait I lost my memory I want it back name your price and make it so it can't be messed with
1年以上前 darange said…
wait so your telling me he lost his memory? thats so not cool! who would do that? i say shocked
1年以上前 crash14 said…
All I remember is walking around one day and being bullied when some Guy walked and helped me
1年以上前 LORDCHAOS said…
cool
My price, swear your loyalty to me and if you want we'll fin the person who took away your memory!
1年以上前 crash14 said…
Fine I Jake Kimble swear
1年以上前 darange said…
smile
suddenly i drop the bow and arrows and run across the arena and pick up a knife and throw it at the hart of one of the dummies and shot it perfectly. YYYAAAAA!!
1年以上前 darange said…
surprise
wait make him swaer on the river styx
1年以上前 crash14 said…
What's that (you can't unless you know what is)