The ヒーローズ of Olympus Series The ヒーローズ of Olympus: The Mark of Athena

percy_bogwa posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 02:48PM
Hey guys, I'm new but i love the heroes of olympus. This is my prediction on what the first chapter will be like. Hope u enjoy!

I
Jason
Jason looked over across the window. His eyes were wistful as he slowly remembered his days at the Roman Camp. Camp Jupiter. Where he'd been brought up, bruised, battered and bullied.

He thought of all the people there, and what they would be thinking right now. Images floated through his thoughts and his brain was quick to put names to the people. Dakota, Gwen, Octavian, Reyna. Reyna. He sighed. Sometimes life was confusing. No, it was confusing all the time.

Especially when it came to girls.Oh gods! he thought, why do two girls like me?
As if in inqury, he looked at everyone on the ship in turn. Leo, Piper, Clarisse, and Annabeth. He supressed a grin as he looked at Annabeth. The grey eyed blonde was freaking out. He had a funny feeling that she was worried that Percy Jackson had ended up with a girl at the Roman camp.

That would be funny he reasoned, if only to see Annabeth's face for the first 5 seconds. Then, Jason Grace looked out of the window again. He spotted a familiar landmark. Left he thought automatically. Then, 'Oy! Leo! Bank left!'
Thanks for the early warning! Not!, grumped Leo.
Jason shook his head, almost smiling but the sight of Camp Jupiter caused a very grim mood on the ship. Jason looked towards his old home and family. He wondered again, how had they changed?

Well, he was just about to find out.

The ヒーローズ of Olympus Series 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 percy_bogwa said…
worried
That's just the start. please tell me wat u think
1年以上前 makorra327 said…
surprise
Youre off to a great start! Sometimes when I read these stories they are so cheesy but yours is is realistic.
1年以上前 BlackNova13 said…
mischievous
agreed! Now plz continue ^_^ It sounds interesting do not even think about abandonning it }:(
1年以上前 makorra327 said…
angry
I think he did abandon it!
1年以上前 makorra327 said…
angry
I THINK U NEED TO FINISH IT
 I THINK U NEED TO FINISH IT
1年以上前 anakinsgirl60 said…
laugh
LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOO