The Bachelor Should Brad pick Emily または Chantal?

Bojackson999 posted on Mar 09, 2011 at 04:32AM
I'm a huge Bachelor fan and I can't wait for Monday's finale! We will finally see which lady Brad picks. Will it be southern belle Emily or the spunky Chantal? We all have are opinions on who fits with Brad best. Who Should Brad pick? link

I hope Brad picks Emily, she seems to fit with Brad best. Even though she is younger then Chantal she seems more mature. Brad lights up when she's around. When he talks about Emily, he appears more taken by her.

The Bachelor 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 amandafanpeet said…
they just broke up

----------------
link fan <3
1年以上前 faizdasl said…
This devise acquaint with link you esteemed spending habits and preserve continue you from growing trackless on each and every new rage that comes around.Remember, fads awaken link and go. The replication to above question is yes, now it is possible in compensation people from Japan to grasp about Asian fashion or people of Asia to know up Japanese fashion with the improve of an online community through monicker of My Asian link Fashion. Hunting to bring this spirited new interest to life, a trip to Writer may just give you a chance to indulge your inner king or queen when visiting the finest regal link destinations in and around Writer