the atasunta family make your-self as an アニメ OC

tammav5 posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 06:56PM
can be from any anime
can be sibling of any anime character (older or younger sibling)
male or female of course
besides that do what ever make him/her yours to br proud of!!ill post mine at a later date couse i still have no clue what her clothes and all'll be like
anyways have fun!!

the atasunta family 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 amychan4 said…
smile
Could you help me?
1年以上前 tammav5 said…
laugh
sure and i had the very same user icon when i started on fanpop! ^_^
1年以上前 haremaster99 said…
big smile
name: Angel Kamihanna
Anime:Fate/Zero
Siblings: saber and female assassin
hair and eyes: same as mine
notes: she is the protector of the Holy Grail she hate Gilgamesh and loves lancer if you need more info, just ask me XD

name: エンジェル Kamihanna Age: Ageless Anime:Fate/Zero Siblings: saber and female assassin Gender:Female
1年以上前 tammav5 said…
finally got mine down!!!

name: aru
siblings: deidara (naruto) kanaku and naru (other O.C.)
eyes:slanted
eye color: blue
hair color and style: stlye like deidara's (a little diffrent) color yellow
notes: aru is the 3rd oldest in her family (deidara 1st.kanaku 2nd,aru 3rd,naru 4th) and her father,out of fear her and her sibling would grow up like deidara fourced them to leave the village. aru and her sibling are the guardians of lord kankuro lord gaara and lady tamari.aru has many hidden felling for kankuro and would do anything for him.
(the picture is basicly her but she wears blue pants a black tank-top wears stardard ninja sandles and has a sand village head-band)
this was quite long....
 finally got mine down!!! name: aru siblings: deidara (naruto) kanaku and naru (other O.C.) eyes:
1年以上前 haremaster99 said…
heart
DO U WANNA OC RP? I HAVE A CLUB!link I WANT 5 TO START SO FAR WE HAVE 3 (ME ISA AND A anime rp person we know) SO DO YOU WANT TO RP IMOTO? IT WILL BE FUN~