the Anubian's 狼, オオカミ pack RIDDLE フォーラ (no.9)

WolfCryer posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 08:13PM
Last weeks answer: Akiak
last weeks winner: noone
This weeks winner: TBA
NO CLUE

He sees the sky as a countdown, 6 down to one, yesterday he saw the one and everything went dark, hes scared of life and keeps sweating, but keeps on pushing through enemy lines, trying his hardest to survive. He keeps seeing things and battles himself against suicide each day. he talks to people who feel the same as he did, but one difference. they manage to pull theyre lives together eventually while he stays at the bottom, stuck in a ditch which is deep for him to climb, it rains every day for him, and when he talks to people whos lives are back on track the hole gets deeper. Fighting his enemies to the death. since the enemies advanced in january, his lifes become a disaster, he went crazy had 3 mental breakdowns in one day and didnt talk to anyone, just stuck in the storm of life. he threatened to stab his friend, but it wasnt suprising after he kept pissing him of each day, but hes still fighting the enemy, the odds of winning are low, but he wont stop fighting the enemy. but its hard for him when his enemy is his own mind.

Reward for winner: 3 props ( which will be awarded when i get back)
Good luck everyone! Hope you get fooled by it to
last edited on Apr 21, 2011 at 12:45PM

the Anubian's 狼, オオカミ pack 19 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
oh i was too late
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
Riddle 6 is on!
1年以上前 zachwon2 said…
Altman Be Praised!
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
laugh
yay
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
its not that i dont think he told me because i know the answers to all the riddles but i cant remember what this one was.
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
Lol, gold fish memo much, lol.
Ever heard of COORDINATES anyone, lol youve got 1 day left
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
ive just realised that the numbers have been fucked up, ill edit it and you decode the annogram
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
because its the same day?
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
NVM, riddle 7 is on
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
Riddle 8
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
um i dont know ?
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
HA! OH YEAH i know anyway
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
laugh
Lol, keep it up anubis, were completely owning everyone, thats 3 weeks in a row! Keep trying people, or me and anubis will keep laughing
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
crying
um i dont know ? (please dont laugh)
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
ok this ones been up for a while so im going to say, its me Akiak
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
k
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
sad
whens the next one?
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
at the moment hes having computer troubles so it wont be for a while yet
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
I also havent wrote up one cos i cant decide on topic and it seems that noones bothering, i cant remember the scores either, just that maxpowers was winning