the Anubian's 狼, オオカミ pack College near wolves? hopefully

PrinceRhaegar posted on Feb 15, 2011 at 03:10AM
omg im getting college letters in the mail like 7 a day but i have my sights set on somewhere in the mountains hopefully near wolves anyone have any ideas cause im stumped, like uterly. its just driving me insane cause im going to major in biology. which makes it harder. In need of help!!
 omg im getting college letters in the mail like 7 a 日 but i have my sights set on somewhere in the

the Anubian's 狼, オオカミ pack 17 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 zachwon2 said…
meh
Well at least your going to college. Im joining the Navy.
1年以上前 PrinceRhaegar said…
smile
how do you think im paying for college lol Air Force, and since i went through Civil Air Patrol and made leutenant there i get the rank of corporal right away
1年以上前 nikaitla said…
very cool good for you im still stuck at school
hey we all get out at some point lol
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
yeah i did, and am sooooooooo happy :D
smile
lol of course hey it would really cool if some college opened a wolf studies class!!!!!
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
I am fucking sick of school, thats probably why i went mental for fuking 1 and a half months. Ill just skive if i have to. Fuck school
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
i really am going to have to study wolfs, i may not ever be able to see one other than on tv but i can still study them
1年以上前 katealphawolf said…
Come to Montana, University of Montana, or Montana State University, we have wolves everywhere here, they are all over in the Rockies right now.
big smile
thats awesome
1年以上前 WolfCryer said…
Wow cool, just try not to get eaten!
mischievous
being eaten by a wolf is better than somethings
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
at least we can get eaten by something we love
exactly
1年以上前 anubis210 said…
lol totally
1年以上前 AlphaAndOmega said…
im wanting to get into wolf work too! anyone know a place? and what i need to get there?
arent you like 14 though?