タリア Grace and Luke Castellan Thaluke!

xharrypotterx posted on Jun 17, 2011 at 04:14PM
Anything, About Thalia and Luke!
fanart, fanfictions! anything!
 Anything, About タリア and Luke! fanart, fanfictions! anything!

タリア Grace and Luke Castellan 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 athena305 said…
Does anyone think that Alexandra Daddario could've been Thalia? She has the big blue eyes. If they just cut her hair and stuck on some ripped jeans...I think we've got it. But that's obviously not gonna happen.
1年以上前 crazyfanatic said…
no!!!! I mean Thalia has a different style. In the look she is ok but.... I think she should stay as annabeth
1年以上前 xharrypotterx said…
No way! Annabeth should have had a WAY better actress. and yeah athena305 i agree!
1年以上前 crazyfanatic said…
I think like that too. I mean Annabeth have had a better actress but all I was trying to say is I don't want Alexandra as Thalia. I think she is not very good for Annabeth too. But yeah she looks like Thalia more
She does look like thalia more and if she didi play thalia, i think she would have done better, but i still think she shouldnt have been in the movie at all :P
1年以上前 crazyfanatic said…
yeah
So does anyone else have anything to say about Thaluke!?!?!? why are we dying here!?!? :P
1年以上前 wierdo2 said…
We're not dying just slow. Personally I'm just glad it's not Thalico which I can't stand.
Who thinks Thalia misses Luke like deep deep inside?
^definitely! and yeah, i mean thalico might have been cute if he wasnt like 7 yrs younger to her :p
1年以上前 wierdo2 said…
Or like 70 years her senior
^omg yeah i totally forgot about that !!! :P
1年以上前 crazyfanatic said…
:))))))))))
1年以上前 wierdo4 said…
I actually think Alexandria played a good older annabeth. What do you guys think of who was casted as thalia?