Jennifer Lawrence & Jimmy Fallon Are The Best Dance Instructors Ever
6 Reasons Why The Walking Dead\'s Glenn is Definitely Still AliveChristian Bond
In Celebration Of Her New Album, Here Are 22 Things You Never Knew About AdeleAramide Tinubu
Can You Answer These 21 Questions Every TRUE Hunger Games Fan Should Know?Aramide Tinubu
15 Words That Mean Something Totally Different To \'One Tree Hill\' FansAna Luisa Suarez
27 Stars You Didn\'t Know Voiced Popular Cartoon CharactersAramide Tinubu
12 Reasons \'Why Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire\' Is The Best HP Film, Hands DownAramide Tinubu
10 Times \'Master Of None\' Kept It 100% RealNicole Weaver
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
What is a television addict? When asked that question, you would probably say, “someone who is addicted to TV.” But aren’t we all, at least a little bit? You can pretty much watch TV at any given point of day: on your television, on your phone, on your computer, on the train…everywhere. Maybe there are varying degrees of addicts. For those of you who are unsure if they’re a TV addict, let’s address the signs.
2. You have a special little dance you do right before a new episode of one of your favorite shows:
But it’s a dance you can do from your couch, because the show is ABOUT TO START!
3. You watch everything you can. So when you get a new show to binge watch, this is your exact state of mind:
4. You’re on Netflix so often, you don’t even notice their weird categories anymore:
5. You love TV so much, you find yourself sharing what you’re watching way too often:
6. When your friends ask if you think you watch too much TV, this is your response:
7. Nothing is more terrifying than the idea of your TV or computer not working during show time:
8. You don’t know what to do with yourself when you don’t have something to watch:
That brief period of the year where NOTHING seems to be new on TV. Re-run central is
15 times, but you’re not going to just turn your TV off.
9. You’ve been caught hiding at a party, watching TV alone:
10. Date nights with you boyfriend/girlfriend are spent exactly like this:
11. Anytime a family member says “what should we do?” you suggest TV:
12. You’ve found that after all your time watching TV, you’re up for watching anything, at least once:
You have a serious love/hate relationship with commercials.
13.When someone tries talking when your show is on, you’re known to scream:
15. But it’s too late now for you to fix it, so you plan on spending the rest of your life like this:
Are you a total TV addict? Tweet us your favorite shows to watch!
12 Reasons ‘Why Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ Is The Best HP Film, Hands Down
15 Reasons Why Olicity From ‘Arrow’ Is the Best Couple on TV
14 Health Tips from Chris Traeger That Are Literally Amazing
Michael B. Jordan’s Advice From Sly For ‘Creed’ Interview