テレビ テレビ 30 日 Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

テレビ 918 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 918

1年以上前 tanyya said…

Buffy
 [b]Day 15 - お気に入り female character[/b] Buffy
1年以上前 tanyya said…

I don't know if they are exactly guilty pleasure, but I love Top Chef and other cooking shows.
 [b]Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show[/b] I don't know if they are exactly guilty pleasure, but I lo
1年以上前 MusicOfTheNigt said…
Masquerade from TVD in season 2 mainly because i always see that repeat on TV and i love that episode as well <3

日 12 - [u]An episode you’ve watched もっと見る than 5 times[/u] 仮面舞踏会 from TVD in season 2 mainly
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
big smile
Day 13: Favorite childhood show.

Big Wolf on Campus (1999-2002)

I loved that show, I was always watching it. And it really is the show of my childhood, I was seven when it started and ten when it ended. It's all my childhood right there XD

And it's a canadien show that was mostly shot in Quebec, and the school they were shooting outside was at like 10 minutes from where I live, so I was very excited everytime I was watching it, because it was also the school of my brother :D
last edited 1年以上前
 [b]Day 13: [u]Favorite childhood show.[/u][/b] [i]Big 狼, オオカミ on Campus[/i] (1999-2002) I loved that s
1年以上前 futuristico said…

It was hard to choose one but this episode one of my favorites of all time.

One Tree Hill - 4.10 - "Songs to Love and Die By"

日 06 - お気に入り episode of your お気に入り tv 表示する It was hard to choose one but this episode one of
1年以上前 BT1995 said…
hmmm
Day 11- Ghost Hunters :/ I am very much into the paranormal shows, but you NEVER saw anything or even really heard much. Most of the time it was just "DID YOU HEAR THAT, I HEARD BREATHING." Dude, it was probably one of the 5 people around you..
 日 11- Ghost Hunters :/ I am very much into the paranormal shows, but あなた NEVER saw anything または even
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
heart
Day 14: Favorite male character.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)
Played by Jim Parsons
last edited 1年以上前
 [b]Day 14: [u]Favorite male character.[/u][/b] [b]Dr. Sheldon Cooper[/b] ([i]The Big Bang Theory[/i]
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show

One Tree Hill , #3.13 - "The Wind That Blew My Heart Away"
 日 07 - Least お気に入り episode of your お気に入り tv 表示する One 木, ツリー 丘, ヒル , #3.13 - "The Wind That Blew
1年以上前 tanyya said…

The Shining
I think It's the only mini series I ever watched.
 [b]Day 17 - お気に入り mini series[/b] The Shining I think It's the only mini series I ever watched.
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
big smile
Day 15: Favorite female character.

Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler (The Big Bang Theory)
Played by Dr. Mayim Bialik
last edited 1年以上前
 [b]Day 15: [u]Favorite female character.[/u][/b] [b]Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler[/b] ([i]The Big Bang Theor
1年以上前 tanyya said…

One Tree Hill, first few seasons.
 [b]Day 18 - お気に入り opening sequence[/b] One 木, ツリー Hill, first few seasons.
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch

Game of Thrones
 日 08 - A 表示する everyone should watch Game of Thrones
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
big smile
Day 16: Your guilty pleasure show.

Kaamelott (2004-2009)

It's a french comedy show. It's like mini skits during 30 minutes about King Arthur. It's really funny, I bought all 6 seasons XD
I didn't really know what to put for "guilty pleasure", so I picked that, because it's from France, so not a lot of people know about that show. And, expect my parents, I don't know anyone who know that show or like it. But if you speak french and you like comedy, this show is really good :)
 [b]Day 16: [u]Your guilty pleasure show.[/u][/b] [i]Kaamelott[/i] (2004-2009) It's a french comedy
1年以上前 tanyya said…

Supernatural
 [b]Day 19 - Best tv 表示する cast[/b] スーパーナチュラル
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 09 - Best scene ever

Peyton: First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me.

(First meeting scene.)
 日 09 - Best scene ever Peyton: First of all, あなた don't know me. 秒 of all, あなた don't know me.
1年以上前 tanyya said…
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

Buffy and Angel, their first kiss.
 [b]Day 20 - お気に入り キッス [/b] Buffy and Angel, their first kiss.
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

日 10 - A 表示する あなた thought あなた wouldn’t like but ended up loving
1年以上前 tanyya said…
Day 21 - Favorite ship

Right now Klaus and Caroline.
 [b]Day 21 - お気に入り ship[/b] Right now Klaus and Caroline.
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
Day 17: Favorite mini series.

Dexter

I don't know if it counts as a "mini series", but it only has 12 episodes per season, so I guess it counts :) and I love that show, it's such a great show ^^ :D
 [b]Day 17: [u]Favorite mini series.[/u][/b] [i]Dexter[/i] I don't know if it counts as a "mini seri
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you

日 11 - A 表示する that disappointed あなた
1年以上前 tanyya said…
Day 22 - Favorite series finale

Friends 10x19,20 The Last One
 [b]Day 22 - お気に入り series finale[/b] フレンズ 10x19,20 The Last One
1年以上前 futuristico said…

Pilot - OTH
 日 12 - An episode you’ve watched もっと見る than 5 times Pilot - OTH
1年以上前 tanyya said…
Day 23 - Most annoying character

Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 [b]Day 23 - Most annoying character[/b] Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show

Power Rangers
 日 13 - お気に入り childhood 表示する Power Rangers
1年以上前 futuristico said…
Day 14 - Favorite male character

Seth Cohen all time favorite, but in the air; Stefan Salvatore.
 日 14 - お気に入り male character Seth Cohen all time favorite, but in the air; Stefan Salvatore.
1年以上前 futuristico said…

Always P. Sawyer
 日 15 - お気に入り female character Always P. Sawyer
1年以上前 futuristico said…

The Nanny
 日 16 - Your guilty pleasure 表示する The Nanny
1年以上前 BT1995 said…
heart
Day 12- An episode I've watched more than 5 times would be Mad Love from Batman. GREAT FRIGGIN' EPISODE.<3
1年以上前 futuristico said…

Mildred Pierce

日 17 - お気に入り mini series Mildred Pierce
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
heart
Day 01 → A show that should never have been cancelled?

Firefly
 日 01 → A 表示する that should never have been cancelled? Firefly
1年以上前 Sparky04 said…
The newest show I'm watching is Avatar: The Legend of Korra. All of the other shows I'm watching have been around for at least a few years.
 日 03 - Your お気に入り new 表示する The newest 表示する I'm watching is Avatar: The Legend of Korra. All of
1年以上前 Sparky04 said…
This is really hard, but I guess Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 日 04 - Your お気に入り 表示する ever This is really hard, but I guess Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1年以上前 Sparky04 said…
Day 05 - A show you hate
Jersey Shore, Real Housewives of __________, shows like that.
1年以上前 melandjim4eva said…
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

I have so many but this is one of them. TVD 2.22 when Elena kisses Damon as he lay dying :)
 日 20 - お気に入り キッス I have so many but this is one of them. TVD 2.22 when Elena kisses Damon a
1年以上前 melandjim4eva said…
Day 21 - Favorite ship

Once again I have loads of couples I ship, but it has to be Buffy and Angel.
 日 21 - お気に入り ship Once again I have loads of couples I ship, but it has to be Buffy and エンジェル
1年以上前 carambolas said…

One Tree Hill
 日 18 - お気に入り opening sequence One 木, ツリー 丘, ヒル
1年以上前 Albiee said…
Day 1 - A Show You Wish Had Never Been Cancelled
The O.C.
Starring: Benjamin McKenzie, Adam Brody, Rachel Bilson, Mischa Barton, Kelly Rowan, Melinda Clarke, Peter Gallagher
Plot: A troubled youth becomes embroiled in the lives of a close-knit group of people in the wealthy, upper-class neighborhood of Newport Beach, Orange County, California.
 [b][u]Day 1 - A 表示する あなた Wish Had Never Been Cancelled[/u][/b] [i]The O.C.[/i] [u]Starring:[/u] Ben
1年以上前 Albiee said…
Day 2 - A Show You Wish More People Were Watching
Downton Abbey
Starring: Maggie Smith, Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern, Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Joanne Froggatt, Brendan Coyle, Rob James-Collier, Jim Carter,Laura Carmichael
Plot: Beginning in the years leading up to World War I, the drama centers on the Crawley family and their servants.
 [b][u]Day 2 - A 表示する あなた Wish もっと見る People Were Watching[/u][/b] [i]Downton Abbey[/i] [u]Starring:[/
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…
Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled

The Secret Circle:

It was just beginning to build up the story to its climax and the season finished on a cliffhanger. I think that the show should have been continued so that the characters/storylines could have developed more.
 日 01 - A 表示する that should have never been canceled The Secret Circle: It was just beginning t
1年以上前 Albiee said…
Day 3 - Favourite New Show
The Most Recent Shows I've Watched That Are New Are, New Girl, Hart Of Dixie And Once Upon A Time, And None Of Them Are NEW New, but my favourite out of them is probably Hart Of Dixie
Starring: Rachel Bilson, Wilson Bethel, Jaime King, Cress Williams, Scott Porter
Plot: New Yorker and new doctor Zoe Hart accepts an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work in his medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama. She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will.
 [b][u]Day 3 - Favourite New Show[/u][/b] The Most 最近 Shows I've Watched That Are New Are, [i]New
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

Grey's Anatomy

This show is so different to other medical tv shows. The storylines are so amazing and the relationships between the characters draw you in. I recommend this to everyone.

日 02 - A 表示する that あなた wish もっと見る people were watching Grey's Anatomy This 表示する is so differe
1年以上前 Albiee said…
Day 4 - All-Time Favourite Show
One Tree Hill
Starring: Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Sophia Bush, Bethany Joy Lenz, Paul Johansson, Moira Kelly, Craig Shaffer, Barry Corbin, Austin Nichols, Shantel VanSanten, Robert Buckley, Jackson Brundage
Plot: This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.
 [b][u]Day 4 - All-Time Favourite Show[/u][/b] [i]One 木, ツリー Hill[/i] [u]Starring:[/u] Chad Michael Mu
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…

Once Upon A Time

Its not that new but its only had one season so far :)

I love the storylines in both the fairytale land and the Storybrooke storylines. It pulls you into each and every one of each characters storylines when they were the fairytale characters and how they are still the same in Storybrooke, however they forget their old life.
 日 03 - Your お気に入り new 表示する Once Upon A Time Its not that new but its only had one season s
1年以上前 carambolas said…

The cast of Lost
 日 19 - Best tv 表示する cast The cast of ロスト
1年以上前 carambolas said…
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

Lucas Scott & Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill 1x12)
 日 20 - お気に入り キッス Lucas Scott & Peyton Sawyer (One 木, ツリー 丘, ヒル 1x12)
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…

One Tree Hill

This is my favourite show. I love it! The characters stories are what draws me in and the relationships that they have with each other seem real. This tv show is amazing!
 日 04 - Your お気に入り 表示する ever One 木, ツリー 丘, ヒル This is my favourite show. I 愛 it! The charac
1年以上前 carambolas said…
Day 21 - Favorite ship

Lucas Scott & Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill)
 日 21 - お気に入り ship Lucas Scott & Peyton Sawyer (One 木, ツリー Hill)
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…
Day 05 - A show you hate

Deadliest Catch

My dad watches this and I have to leave the room whenever he puts it on. Crab fishing doesn't interest me.
 日 05 - A 表示する あなた hate Deadliest Catch My dad watches this and I have to leave the room whene
1年以上前 emmaf95 said…

Episode 4x09 from One Tree Hill.

I love this episode. I always cry when I watch it.
 日 06 - お気に入り episode of your お気に入り tv 表示する Episode 4x09 from One 木, ツリー Hill. I 愛 thi
1年以上前 Albiee said…
Day 5 - A Show You Hate (For Wednesday)
The Real Housewives Of New York City/Orange County
 [u][b]Day 5 - A 表示する あなた Hate[/u][/b] (For Wednesday) [i]The Real Housewives Of New York City/Orange