ティーン・ウルフ Does anybody else think Stiles and Lydia will get together?

breebree446 posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 09:10AM
In the second episode, when both he and Scott are at the hospital, Stiles sees Lydia and begins talking to her. He asked if she remembers him and that they sit behind each other in Biology. Of course she had that thing in her ear and didn't hear him... When her boyfriend comes out later and they kiss each other, Stiles looked mad. I know shows usually do this to foreshadow later on. So, i'm thinking he has a puppy crush on her. (No pun intended...)

I didn't see the first episode, so I don't know if there are any hints there.

Also, on the clips where they show what's coming up on the season, I saw a glimpse of Lydia crying on the floor of her room and Stiles is there with her.

So, what do you think? Am I looking into it to much? Would you actually like to see them together?
last edited on Jun 08, 2011 at 09:38AM

ティーン・ウルフ 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Viking46 said…
big smile
I totally think they should get together! He's like the stupid cute boy and she is the pretty bitch,so it'll worke!!!
1年以上前 xoPixie-Popxo said…
tongue
Yes and no. I think he deserves someone that will pay attention to him. Like me!
1年以上前 Harrypotter148 said…
This is what i have been saying. I think they will become a couple but ... will not stay together :(
1年以上前 SalvatoreBroFTW said…
tongue
yess! i totally see them together :P
its the love/hate relationship ... sort of :P
1年以上前 Skater_Girl_1 said…
no way
1年以上前 spongbob1599 said…
i kinda ship scott and lydia more but i have to admit they are kinda cute

p.s: sorry for if i use kinda alot i just like the word
 i kinda ship scott and lydia もっと見る but i have to admit they are kinda cute p.s: sorry for if i use ki
1年以上前 alove11 said…
I think they should totally get together, he is the cutest. She would be soo lucky.
1年以上前 Kandv201 said…
smile
who knows
1年以上前 adepooh360 said…
heart
I think they were ment to be so they shou give it a try and be together ❤ 😊