Taylor Lautner & Justin Bieber OBSESSED JB AND TL ファン

twilightaddict2 posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 09:44PM
oh my god. i think i'm the most obsessed person in the world for taylor lautner and justin bieber. everything i have has a picture of either one of them on it. i'm not kidding. i know taylor lautner's and justin bieber's REALLLLLLL aim screen names. t y's is damnntaylor and j b's is jbieberrrrr

Taylor Lautner & Justin Bieber 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 LiznCerixx said…
hmmm
:L and u know that how???
1年以上前 shelllautner said…
omg. im OBSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS­SEE­EEE­EEE­EED­DDD­DDD­D with taylor HOTnerr <333 :) everyone who kno's mee kno's tht i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE taaaylooorrr <333 nd they're always saying im annoying bcuz im talking bout him 24/7 nd for all the taylor haters: if ur saying shit bout him then u must be jealous or something bcuz hes the HOTTEST man alive maybe thts whyy u guys r jealous nd he has a 6 pack nd maybe u guys dont so once again u might be jealous of tht. keep ur opinnions to urself
1年以上前 duffietc said…
heart
If you haven't heard, Justin Bieber has a line of MusicSkins out now! They come in many different styles and for many different electronic devices. Be sure to check them out at MusicSkins.com. They are amazing!

If あなた haven't heard, Justin Bieber has a line of MusicSkins out now! They come in many different sty
1年以上前 loveme2323 said…
smile
omg im just as obssesed everything and i mean everything i have has jbs pic on it
1年以上前 loveme2323 said…
blush
justin is my love and life and dont know what i would do with out him. i love my man but i need advicewhat should i get my baby for hid birthday help its comin up march 1st yikess
1年以上前 TeamAlice123p said…
kiss
I am going to marry taler lautner and he is mine
1年以上前 SelGomez01fan said…
tongue
im going to marry justin bieber