Gotta love Rapunzel and Eugene or as I like to call them Rugene
Alright so when I was a kid I loved Disney. I was so 魔法にかけられて によって their stories and the 音楽 that goes with each film. In the 1990s ディズニー was the best in this year. The Lion King was my all time favourite film as a kid and now holds the No#2 spot on my countdown for my fav 映画 overall, Pocahontas was great,heck even the likes of アラジン and Beauty and the Beast were brilliant movies.
But when the 00s came around ディズニー just wasn't the same for me anymore. They produced crap movies,terrible shows on ディズニー Channel(excluding Good Luck Charlie) and it just ロスト its potential. In 2007 though 魔法にかけられて came out and I loved that movie but the もっと見る times I watched it,I just ロスト interest in it,but still its one of my favourite 映画 of all time. FINALLY in 2008 ディズニー gave us Bolt and that was a great movie too.
But in 2009 DIsney finally gave us a 2D animated film called Princes & The Frog. Now this was a good film によって all means but it didn't have that DIsney magic like the rest of the DIsney movies.
But in 2011 (where im from even though the film im gonna talk about is 3 years old this 月 in November) there was one film that I had to put in as my all time favourite ディズニー movie and film overall....and that was Rapunzel.. または as the House Of マウス crew called it Tangled.
SO people might be asking me why is this your favourite movie of all time,what is so good about this film,blah blah blah. Well lets dive in as im gonna break it down in order.
Alright so the アニメーション in this film is brilliant. I 愛 how its vibrant and colorful one 分 and dark and depressing in another part of the film also I 愛 how the charcthers are so realistic looking,almost like humans. One example in the film that really made me 愛 the アニメーション was the lantern scene and によって GOD it was so exquisite.
2) The story: Now I know that the story has been done to death but let me just say that the story that goes with this film is brilliant. Sure it starts off a bit slow and then it gets super fast but who cares there is just something about this story that a person can relate to. あなた feel the charcther's pain and emotions,you get carried away によって the actual story of a girl being trapped and never seeing the real world before,this cute guy who acts like a total asshole enters her life,they take their time to fall in love,I kept saying to myself in my head,brilliant,brilliant,brilliant, YES I know The Little Mermaid was good too but this is a TON of a lot better than TLM.
3) The voice actors: Mandy Moore really nailed on this movie. Sure she stars in alot of mediocre films and she's no Oscar winning actress,but this ex pop starlet was terrific as Rapunzel. She brought so much energy into her and あなた gotta 愛 her 歌う and speaking voice.She really sounds like an 18 年 old than a 29 年 old.But one actor that REALLY made me blow my socks off was Zachary Levi.
Now firstly I am not a ファン of his,until I seen this movie,I didn't see Chuck before seeing this movie,I saw him in Big Momma's House 2 years 前 and had NO idea who the stud was. But in this film he was fucking hilarious I mean GOD every line he says it cracks me up,especially when he says " Here comes the smoulder" NOW that was comedy at its best.
Also I 愛 how he played a BIG part in this movie and part of me thinks that the story is about him and Rapunzel,but about him overall.
As for the rest of the voice 芝居 there all great too.
4) The songs: I 愛 the song I See The Light,because its so romantic and so cute and あなた gotta 愛 Levi and Moore's chemistry in this scene cause they really make their charcthers fall in 愛 with each other. As for the rest of the songs their great too especially the pub song I've Got A Dream.COME ON its got Alan Menken doing the score for Christ sakes.
5) The plot:(sorta positive and negative feedback but this doesn't mean I hate the film see about on my title) Alright so the plot of this film is actually great. Its easy to understand it but for the kids I find it to be the most darkest,depressing and serious films of all time since The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. The reason why parts of it is depressing is because Rapunzel is cooped up in a tower her WHOLE DAMN LIFE and she longs to see the floating lanterns, Later in the film Eugene dies and that just broke my ハート, 心 in half literally as a 22 年 old woman who grew up watching ディズニー movies.
But still the plot is as good as the story.
6) The Sidekicks: Gotta 愛 the horse and the chameleon. Why?? Because they say nothing and their expressions crack me up.
7) The chemistry between Rapunzel & Eugene is brilliant. I swear I 愛 how there is none of this bull**** about true 愛 and oh I 愛 あなた and 愛 あなた too nonsense. Its gotta do with body language and あなた can feel their emotions and their wants and needs and seeing Eugene & Rapunzel together puts a smile on my face(even though I never had a boyfriend) but still I 愛 watching them fall in 愛 and taking each step slowly and steady. Now if this didn't win people over then screw those who hate Tangled.
全体, 全体的です 塔の上のラプンツェル is definetly the best ディズニー movie I have seen in a long time. Does it look like a ディズニー movie; NO it doesn't it looks like ピクサー・アニメーション・スタジオ with the アニメーション and style,does it beat The Lion King NO it doesn't but is it the best movie ever and ranks No #1 ON my 一覧 F*** YEAH. I LOVED this movie,its like watching my old school ディズニー 映画 again.
It was charming,sweet,silly (a bit),depressing(well its Rapunzel DUH her life is depressing i'd hate to stay locked in a tower forever and ever amen), romantic,a bit of a tearjearker(yeah I cried at a kids movie SO WHAT). But for what it is 塔の上のラプンツェル is an entertaining film and for that I have to give it a 10/10 and outta 5 ah heck its a 5 out of 5 for me.
I loved every single aspect in this movie even though the highlight WAS the lantern scene.I have seen this movie 39 times before and i'll be watching this one forever and ever again.
Sure im the only one in my household who loves this film as my mom hates it and my grandmother but do あなた know what if あなた 愛 it あなた 愛 it if not than CLEARLY あなた are missing out BIG TIME.
Verdict: 塔の上のラプンツェル is a movie that focuses on being who あなた are and being free. It will have your whole family entertained and its definetly the best ディズニー movie of all time after The Lion King.
Its a 10 out of 10
AHW GOD that part broke my heart in half
Gotta love the lantern scene
Gotta love the actors that voices Rapunzel and Eugene; Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi