I mean, in this club everyone already knows that this is one of the greatest series ever. Some of us really like The Vampire Diaries, Glee, One 木, ツリー 丘, ヒル または whatever else, but we are here cause we’ve been taking a short time of our life watching SPN. I mean, when we watch the serie, we aren’t just watching tv. We are watching something that is there to drive us completely crazy. We cry with Dean’s memories of hell and Sam dying in season two, we laugh with the Trickster/Gabriel, we got really angry cause we actually believed in Ruby (or not). But whatever, スーパーナチュラル gives us the best feelings that a tv 表示する may give. When we watch the first episode, when we see the first Dean’s quote… We just can’t leave that. It’s a healthy drug. No matter if あなた are a Samgirl または a Deangirl, we live for the Winchesters. Who never dreamt about seeing these actors, touching them and noticing that Jensen Ackles または Jared Padalecki aren’t just tv characters? Yeah, we can’t help but 愛 these boys. I don’t even know why I’m typing these common things, that maybe, あなた already know really well. But, for me, it’s pretty necessary. I always 発言しました to my フレンズ that “when we watch スーパーナチュラル once, we can’t help but think that this is the best serie in the world”. And how it couldn’t be? I have chosen some things that may be the reasons of our 愛 and passion, that probably, will never fade away. So…
1. The story line. It’s not about vampires, not about teenagers that don’t have a social life. It’s something about strong brothers, that could fight anything, anyone, to find their destiny. (wow, how poetic. lol)
2. Well, I can’t help myself. Jensen and Jared. Well, tv wouldn’t be the same without them :D
3. The real meaning of family. Since the beginning, it was something that we could see really well between Dean and Sam. They weren’t just “me and my brother”, they were a whole family, just as themselves. Dean was strong enough to give his own life just to save Sam. As much as it may sound stupid (haha), it was the biggest sign of loyalty that someone could ever give. (that’s why Dean rocks. Lol)
4. The quotes. Ah, they’re great! I don’t know you, but every time I watch, I laugh with “You guys don't walk enough. You're gonna get flabby!” または my お気に入り “Life as an エンジェル condom. That's real fun.” I just 愛 the way the characters say them. こんにちは ASS-BUTT!, I ロスト my shoe, I hope your 林檎, アップル pie is freaking worth it, I’m batman, あなた are bossy… and short! Who disagrees? They are classics (:
5. The demons as themselves. We learnt that they can be really funny (lol). From the most important, as Lilith, Azazel, Ruby, Crowley… Until the smallest ones. I can’t help but 愛 Casey. One episode character, but she’s done a great job. Ruby changed all the story line. Lilith… The 雌犬 of the bitches. A child as an evil creature? Yeah, it was just amazing. Kripke, もっと見る than brilliant.
6. Creativity of every single episode. We don’t know what we should wait, cause every single episode has their own piece of perfection. Changing channels – Someone disagrees that this episode was just completely different from anything that we could’ve been waiting? または the season 5 finale, 白鳥, スワン Song. Chuck narrating the episode, it just made me smile. Well, I can’t say anything, cause I loved Chuck since the first episode he appeared, but 白鳥, スワン Song was the kind of thing that made me feel that it was really the end. Just like I 発言しました in the beginning of this article, it wasn’t just part of the story line. It was driving me crazy, it made me cry. What else can beat a tv 表示する that makes their ファン completely freak out, feeling every single emotion we see in the screen?
7. The both sides we see of each character. Sam: The college guy, who would give anything to live his normal life with his girlfriend and forget all he lived. / The crazy and manipulative person, and would give anything just to have his personal revenge. Dean: The badass brother, that kills everything he sees and protects his family, his only important thing in the world. Drives the Impala, listens to classic rock… An John Winchester’s exact copy. / The one who feels and suffers, the one who would give his own life to help the ones he loves. Dean’s choice in Heaven and Hell, when he agrees about letting Anna go, than make a trap to the 天使 and to Alistair, shows that he could never really make a choice. This Dean’s other face is loyal and shows a bit of his own emotions and what really matters to him.
8. Soundtrack. Classic rock, the kind of thing that nowadays, we should still be listening. AC/DC, CCR, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Metallica… I mean, every song played in スーパーナチュラル has their own importance and they match really well with every scene and every emotion that each character shows. It’s a pretty hard job and the choices of soundtrack were just brilliant.
9. The amazing ending, but never a happy ending. I don’t know if あなた all comprehend what I mean, but スーパーナチュラル tries hard to 表示する how things really end. It isn’t a nice fairy tale where everything will end perfectly well, but the way things really happen. Dean wasn’t raised from hell because he was a nice guy. または Sam didn’t came back in season six cause the mean characters can’t disappear. スーパーナチュラル shows why we need the Winchesters so much and why they mean a lot for us and for the serie. We learn to 愛 them completely, with all the good and bad things, without thinking that they were perfect “princes”.
10. Everything else that makes スーパーナチュラル our
tv show. Misha, our お気に入り angel, Katie, that changed completely the vision of demons we used to have, Jim, our beloved Bobby, that we could never forget… All the ones that makes スーパーナチュラル not just a serie, but THE serie. Kripke, you’re just genius. Every little things matches perfectly and that’s why we can’t help, but feel just like spn is a important part of our life.
Ps: sorry if it’s not good, it’s my first 記事 so… well, never mind (: