スーパージュニア What Will あなた Do And Say Whene See Super Junior For One Houre?

fifi-13-suju posted on Nov 16, 2009 at 02:56PM
i think that i will do avery thing to see them and first thing that i will say it: ania asiyo(it mean hello) and what about you ?

スーパージュニア 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ILY_suju said…
laugh
well,when i meet them...eventually i will faint for an hour..it's like a dream come true if i have a chance to meet them...
1年以上前 Pajamapenguins said…
For an hour...all you say is anyoung haseyo?
OK...
Well I don't know~ Do I get to see all of them? ^^
That's a big bonus, because all I want to see is Sungminnie xD
1年以上前 syyoon1004 said…
I will have a good chat with them, saying I've been a fan of theirs and their songs makes me HAPPY!
1年以上前 iLiniee said…
i would greet them and then if kibum is there, i would talk in english. :] i would take a bunch of pictures ask for hugs. both indivdual and group. and get autograph. OH! and ask them to sing marry u to me :]
1年以上前 lee_siwon said…
big smile
i think i would smile and greet them then take pictures...chat.and ask them to be my friends^^
1年以上前 sunglynn said…
heart
i will do everything!!!!!!!!!!! i'll kiss all of them,hug them!!!!!!!!as in everything especially to my cute and lovable oppa sungmin
1年以上前 HellXer said…
big smile
i don't know wat to do...
no word can come out from my mouth if they all are in front of me...
it's must be heart-pounding..
WOW!!!
1年以上前 miss_siwon said…
i had seen them in front of my eyes during their 2nd tour concert last month!!!!omo!!!!
im shouting like crazy when first time see them in front of my eyes!seeing their sing their songs..make me cry T.T
especially when i saw my leeteuk oppa crying..~so touching..
 i had seen them in front of my eyes during their 2nd tour コンサート last month!!!!omo!!!! im shouting