スーパージュニア Really wanna wish..

Tyah posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 04:13AM
hey.. I really, really wanna wish that SuJu will come to Brunei Darussalam, the place that I lived. I really want to meet them so badly. I have been following SuJu news(especially from YouTube) for over months now. I would be so proud if I meet them someday. They are my idols!!.

スーパージュニア 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Stressmuch said…
i really want them to come to Singapore..
i'll do anything to get their tickets if they do..
1年以上前 jhonard said…
smile
super junior i wish you would be able to be here in the philippines,,,we are all waiting for u all here,,,
1年以上前 wew said…
when suju came to indonesia??

why they don't come to indo??
it's hard to understand..
indo has alot of elf..
so indo is very potencial for suju or another SMartist
moreover indo is country which has alot of citizen.. number forth greatest number in the world..
then indo is more potencial than thailand or another country in south east asia....
1年以上前 renakira said…
blush
I really want Super Junior to come to Brunei Darussalam! I want to meet them!! I want to hug each and every single of them! I want to kiss them on the cheek. Hehe. :)
I also want to play with them and spend my time with alone with every single one of them. If can, marry one of my favourites. But it's just too impossible. It's just one of my love fantasies. :(
I want them to know that I love them!! I desperately want Suju!!!!! >.<
1年以上前 ilyana said…
cool
me tooo...really want to meet suju...
1年以上前 azzo said…
heart
I wish that they come to Dubai, I am from sultanate of Oman but I'l drive to Dubai to see them plzplzplz, suju saranghae
1年以上前 PageLee said…
what about coming vietnam, suju? E.L.F here really want to see you guys someday, too!
1年以上前 ashie16 said…
Support us here www.facebook.com/pages/Super-Junior-Brunei­-EL­F/2­113­774­356­044­90
1年以上前 Nenado said…
heart
I wish that to I want them to come to my city if They can't come all together I just want Donghae to came This is my dream to see suju in front of me