Strange 天使 Series Strange 天使 into a movie?

celinaduncan84 posted on May 09, 2011 at 06:56PM
I seriously think that this series would be really legit as a movie. :) And if many people agreed it just might happen. :) haha. Along with that, who is better? Graves or Chistophe?

Strange 天使 Series 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 POPclogger216 said…
big smile
1) I personally don't want this to be a movie. Because then there's the possibility that the director would get the characters wrong, lines wrong, skip some awesome scenes (which include all). And, just as my opinion, I like to make and remember my own movie in my mind, not what someone else made. Now, this is just my opinion. I would like it, because it's an awesome book, but I might not see it.

2) I can't decide between Christophe and Graves. Both are epic characters, and I love them both. I always have trouble deciding one guy over the other when it comes to 'Team____' stuff. They're both so AWESOME!!
1年以上前 ianiloveya said…
i wished it could be a movie
1年以上前 house1of1night1 said…
It would be cool to see as a movie and I pick Christophe.It's weird but I always seem to pick vamps over wolves in this type of thing.
1年以上前 lilly_allen said…
I think it'd be great as a movie, but they'd find some way to ruin it. So i don't really want a movie either. I like to picture what i think the characters look and sound like, it would mess everything up to see someone elses version of it. And graves all the way, i love his character! :)
i agree (not with the Graves thing) they would find a way to ruin it, the characters won't be how I imagine or something and it would throw me off.
1年以上前 nelling333 said…
i always hated how the characters in my favorite books looked completely different in the movie, but i still would love to see dru's story played out in real life. plus i saw some blogs about how lili st. crow began meeting with movie producers. anyway in regards to the whole graves christophe thing defiantly am pro wulf but three things
1) Graves is awkward, and asian
2) Christophe is swifter and he and dru look better in my head together
3) once again i have to stress...Graves is ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nelling333 that put me off too
1年以上前 nelling333 said…
Exactly.......i hate the Christophe on betrayals he's so not what i thought
1年以上前 celinaduncan84 said…
so true! it would be so awesome, but yet id hate to see it ruined, maybe if they got a really good director. but these books are SO great! i just finished JEALOUSY. my view on EVERYTHING just got changed. and oh NO! poor graves :(