Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 31229

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Who jumps on who? -Sheep

*smiles at Darkpaw sweetly* -Flaxen
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at Flaxen* Uh, what position do you want to be in first? *his face flushes and his eyes go wide* N-No! That's not what I meant!! I meant do you want me to pin you first? NO! That's not how I meant it either! Umm! Uh! *sighs and stares at his paws, feeling like an utter idiot and hating himself internally* Who should attack first? -Darkpaw

*rubs his paw against his face and sighs, shaking his head at the situation* Oh Darkpaw...*pads to the other side of the hallow, giving everyone enough space to fight**flicks his tail, signaling for Brown to follow* -Scorchgaze

You're very muscular, well versed in fighting. Among other things. *grins mischievously and nips his ear before laying back, settling down with a full stomach* -Hushpool

*waits for him to return* As much as he wants. I've also asked Scorchgaze to help. I know that no one can have the StarClan given strength like he has, but he's an incredibly talented fighter. And I know Featherwing finds it easy to be around him and would have no problem relying on him for help. -Blackpelt
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs at her nip* I'm in love *says dumbly then covers his mouth*
Skyheart

*shakes his head at his brothers awkwardness then looks at Sheep*
Sunpaw

*snorts* strength! *comes out of the bush with a raven* i feel like star clan was just messing with me when they gave me there blessing *says forgetting that Featherwing and a few others knew about his hearing*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her eyes snap back open and she sits up* Do you mean that? *her eyes bore into him, her face unreadable* -Hushpool

Yea, Thorntail told me about your little gift. *climbs up a tree* Well, you remember what Scorchgaze's sister had don't you? Well, you may not have been around to see it, or hear it rather. *comes back down with a squirrel in his jaws**drops it* Her voice would get so loud and high pitched that she would knock out everyone in camp if she got too excited. It definitely seems like StarClan is picking favorites. *laughs* Having Scorchgaze's strength would definitely be a blessing. However, Taevy's group still outmatched him just due to pure numbers. Everyone has a weakness and taking on ten cats at once would be difficult for someone even like Scorchgaze. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
she could do that? *flattens his ears* if she was still hear that would probably kill me *mutters*
Sky heart

i-i-i I DONT KNOW! *looks flustered no sure what to do*
Crowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You just got attacked, so I'll attack you this time *walks over a bit and readies herself* -Sheep

*giggles a bit at him* Why don't you attack me? -Flaxen

*chuckles at Darkpaw* poor kid -Brown
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and prepares himself*
Sunpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes his face in her paws and pulls him close* Please! If you know you need to tell me! I need to know! -Hushpool

Well, be thankful that won't happen. Besides, Scorchgaze learned to control his strength, so I'm sure she would have learned to control her voice as well. *scratches his ear* You can help too you know. You can offer Featherwing a kind of support while training that I doubt Scorchgaze or I could. A level of emotional support and motivation. And I hear you aren't so bad at fighting yourself. Featherwing used to always tell me how well you did with your training. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and stands back* Ready? -Darkpaw

He's definitely not the most graceful when it comes to social interaction. *purrs in amusement* He'll learn I'm sure. *looks at Brown* So, what would you like to do first? Attack or defend? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes at him she jumped a bit back and forth to confuse him a bit the leaps onto him suddenly for more of a side angle* -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* im not as good as Throntail or the others but i can hold my own. *starts to lick his paw* but yea if you need my help just tell me
Crowtail

Hushpool whats gotten into you? *says surprised* Why do you need to know?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(PS Bren, whenever you wanna start with Featherwing's quick heal and then training let me know)
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You defended so I'll let you attack -Brown

*nods she was a smaller she-cat it would be interesting to see if she'd be able to lift him* -Flaxen
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I just want to know...A confession isn't something to be taken lightly...-Hushpool

*scoffs* Yes, well I doubt my brother will be asking for Thorntail's help any time soon. But I will let you know. So long as you make sure my brother doesn't over do himself. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs and jumps on her back, wrapping his limbs around her and holding on tight* -Darkpaw

All right. *crouches low, his muscles bunching under his vibrant orange fur as he readied himself* You good to go? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
no promises there if he wants to do something he does it *picks up his prey* lets get going
Crowtail

*huffs when she jumps on and starts to reel on and back into the tree*
Sunpaw

*relaxes himself and nods in her fur* yes..
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*solidifies his stance and nods to Scorchgaze he was a powerful tom and with his size he could take a hit* -Brown

*groans under the weight and manages to back towards the tree but struggles to get up on her hind paws* -Flaxen
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps her tail around his neck and shoulders and tugs him lightly* Come here. *pulls him over to a nook in the cave wall just beside the waterfall**the light spray from the water clinging in droplets to her sandy colored pelt**sits down and looks up at him, her eyes a mix of emotions* Are you sure? -Hushpool

*huffs and picks up his catch* Believe me, I know. As cute and sweet as he is he's very very stubborn. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you can't get it don't worry. We can keep practicing and I can help you build your strength. -Darkpaw

*bounds forward, his muscular legs propelling him, and leaps onto his back**wraps his paws around Brown's stomach and latches onto his scruff loosely with his teeth**he weighed a decent amount due to his strong build* -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits down where she took them still confused why she was so emotional* pretty sure you make me happy..its like when i had mousepaw but its better..*looks at her gently*
Sky heart

*nods and starts to head back* why is he so stubborn anyways?
Crowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*grunts with the new weight but stood strong like a tree he backed and thrust him backward suddenly against the tree he had good muscular power definately his strength* -Brown

*pants and decides to roll over to squish him instead of the tree, she wasn't strong but she was creative* -Flaxen

*holds unto Sunpaw tight* -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
strong grip! *mutters pressing her against he tree*
Sunpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hesitates then nuzzles her head against his chest* I've been feeling so strangely...but now I think I finally realize what it is...I've thought I'd been in love twice before...but it's never made me feel like this...-Hushpool

*follows beside him* He wants to prove himself. He always tried to brush it off, but cats confusing him for a she-cat has bothered him for as long as I can remember. He looks up to cats like Scorchgaze, Thorntail, you and even me. Cats who are born with large forms and can build on top of them to become even strong. He thinks the only way he can compete is to do what he feels the rest of us would do, even if it isn't the smartest move for his size.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grunts at the pressure on his back, but keeps his hold**uses his hind legs to kick, but not too hard, at Brown's sides* -Scorchgaze

*huffs as he hits the ground, surprise on his face* Good quick thinking! -Darkpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i mean is jealous of you..*remebers the little talk they had*
Crowtail

*eyes goes wide in surprise and holds her tight speechless*
Sky heart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*notices the struggle and presses him harder against the tree instinctually trying to get him to soften the grip on his sides* -Brown

*she gets up quick and tries to catch her breath it took a lot for her to support his weight* -Flaxen

Strong cat for holding me *laughs a bit then lets go of his sides to complete the practice* -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets back onto his four paws* thanks *purrs*
Sunpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I...I love you..Skyheart. -Hushpool

*looks at him in more than slight shock* He is?! But why? -Blackpelt

*gets up and puts his tail on her shoulder* You okay, Flaxen? -Darkpaw

*a sudden wave of emotions overcame him in this moment**he'd gone through some internal stages of grief after just finding out that his mate was dead, but now all that remained was anger -- a seething beast of rage**in this moment he did not want to stop the practice, he wanted to win* *lets go of his grip on Brown's scruff**arches his back against the tree, trying to give himself more space to fight back with, his paws still pummeling his sides* -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
seriously? you are asking why?
Crowtail

*purrs loudly* i cant believe this is happening..
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*sees he releases some grip and suddenly drops down on all fours again and thrusts his side to the floor while Scorchgaze was off balance losing him more* -Brown

*smiles at him* Yes just need a minute *laughs a bit* -Flaxen

Welcome *smiles then looks over at her brother and Scorchgaze and laughs a bit* could have figured they'd take it too far...toms and their competition -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pouts* I'm a tom you know..
Sunpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I know I'm sure you and your brother compete enough too *laughs* -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nuzzles her head into his fur* Me either...But don't think this means I'll take it easy when it comes to messing with you! -Hushpool

*sighs* No...but I always reminded him of his strengths. His speed and agility are his greatest assets. He doesn't need to be jealous. -Blackpelt

*smiles a bit and nods**sits beside her and watching the two toms fight* -Darkpaw

*lets go completely and jumps a few meters away**charges him again and barrels into his side, sending them rolling* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches the toms* sometimes but me and my brother dont like to fight
Sunpaw

oh please your easy is still mean and aggressive *keeps a tight hold on her*
Sky heart

but you dont see that he is upset that he doest have your masculine looks are your brute strength..everyone is always complimenting you about it and he has to sit in the shadows..
Crowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*grunts and rolls* I thought we were training with trees what are you doing?! -Brown
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pins him down when the rolling comes to a stop* Sorry. Got carried away there for a second.*jumps off him and turns back to the others* Okay, I'll take suggestions on what we should do next. We can call it a day and head back, only I'm gonna stay out and hunt so anyone that wants to stay and join me can, we can switch partners and try again or we can practice something else. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*grumbles a bit and stands shaking the dirt out of his fur* -Brown

Whatever you want Scorchgaze -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You wanna say that again?! I'm totally nice! *tries to bat at him playfully, but can't move her arms from her side because of his hold* -Hushpool

Everyone has always said how beautiful he is though. They obviously didn't say it to him because of how touchy he was about it, but everyone admired his looks. Trust me, it could have been much easier for him, being gay, to find a mate than it would have been for me had things not gone the way they did with you and him and Thorntail and I. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at the apprentices* What do you three think? -Scorchgaze

*looks at Flaxen and his brother* -Darkpaw

*turns to Brown while he waits for them to decide* I'm sorry. I just kind of lost myself. It's been a while since I've actually had some competition. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I can see that...thought you were gonna shove my head into a tree while we were rolling... -Brown

*shrugs quietly* maybe hunting lessons? -Flaxen
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* I'm fine with what ever
Sunpaw

*laughs at her trying to bat him* see aggressive and mean but i guess you are mine now so i have to get used to it.,
Sky heart

*rolls his eyes* Blackpelt he isn't comfortable with his looks..thats why he is jealous he wants to look like you and not be called beautiful like a she cat
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*winces slightly* I really didn't mean to. I apologize. *his golden-amber eyes were sincerely apologetic**he didn't like allowing his emotions to get the best of him* -Scorchgaze

*nods* Sounds good. *looks at Scorchgaze* How about more hutning lessons? -Darkpaw

*turns back to them* Okay good. Sheep, Brown, it's up to you if you want to stay. If not I think I can handle these three on my own, but the more the merrier. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You absolutely do. *purrs and rubs their noses together* See, I can be nice! -Hushpool

I know...but still. I love him just the way he is, my perfect little brother, and I wish he would come to love himself too. *shakes his head* But no matter what I think he'll always have his mind set on this training, so I'll do all I can to help. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks to her brother* might as well we still owe you that catch -Sheep

*nods and stretches out his back and muscles flexing* that we do -Brown
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* dont tell him i told you this by the way *purrs* otherwise he will get mad at me
Crowtail

*chuckles* its a rare sight isn't it? *lets her go*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glances back at him then nods, distracted* Uh huh okay. -Scorchgaze

*gets up and waits* Are we going? -Darkpaw

*turns around to face him* Huh? Okay yea! *starts heading out of the hallow* Lets go. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You tell me. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Trust me, I wouldn't throw you under the monster like that. *laughs* It doesn't seem like it, but Featherwing's fury can be very frightening. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
ehh i got a taste of it earlier looks down at his legs..*pads into camp*
Crowtail

*nuzzles her back in response* yea it is *pulls away* where did you pull us off to anyways?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just a little spot by the waterfall. No one can see us or hear us so I thought it'd be the perfect spot to talk. -Hushpool

Oh really? I'm surprised that he'd lash out at you. You must have really pushed his buttons. *laughs a little* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
eh was a mistake that i didn't mean to make *looks towards the medicine den*
Crowtail

*nuzzles her* so a very secluded spot then
Skyheart