Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows after her a bit annoyed* why did you make me look bad *pouts*
Skyheart

*looks back down at Featherwing*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because I like messing with you. *smirks and licks his nose* -Hushpool

*Licks his chest* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs slightly and nips her ear and waits to get fixed up*
Sky heart

this isn't bothering you is it?
Crowtal
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waits while her wounds get patched up* Besides, I'm the senior warrior. I can't have cats thinking I'm the foolish one. -Hushpool

What do you mean? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
thought your weren't that much older then me *snorts*
Skyheart

you know...me not wanting cats to know..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not! But I'm still older than you so it makes me, out of the two of us, the senior warrior. -Hushpool

*Sighs slightly* I don't particularly like it. I have no problem with cats knowing, but if you aren't ready I won't push you. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles him* thanks..
Crowtail

makes you sound like you are so much older then me *sticks his nose up*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not, but I am better. At least at certain things. *licks his muzzle slowly then turns and starts heading out* -Hushpool

Why do you care so much though? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks dumbly and starts a slow grin purring* you sure are *follows after her seeming in a trace state*
Skyheart

about what? *pushes away when Hushpool comes in*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods to the two other warriors and leads Skyheart out, her tail dragging under his chin* -Hushpool

*Sighs in frustration and turns back to him when they leave* This! About cats finding out about you and I. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flinches* i-im just uncomfortable...with them knowing...
Crowtail

*purrs loudly not even looking at the other two*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits down outside the den* So, now that we're all patched up what do you want to do? -Hushpool

*lays his head down* Why? No one would care. No one cared that Scorchgaze and Yarrowleaf were mates. It wasn't like that was a secret either, I mean, they had to ask permission from the leader of the clan for StarClan's sake. No one would think any differently of you. -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him a little concerned they couldn't see his father since they didn't believe in StarClan* you sure you're alright Scorchgaze you look like you've seen a ghost or something -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*taps Sheep's shoulder with his tail and shakes his head slightly* I'll explain later. *he mouthed* -Darkpaw

*paces around the hallow* A common move for StormClan cats is to drop from a tree down onto the back of your opponent. *his whole body was tense and his eyes masked endless stretches of pain* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Featherwing you said it wasn't bugging you so can you drop it...•lays his head down and looks away•
Crowtail

•blinks his eyes• huh what we're are we?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Outside the medicine cat den. Did you hit your head so hard you blacked out? -Hushpool

Fine. *curls up tighter and let's his mind wander* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at her dumbly• no! Well maybe I don't know!
Skyheart

•sighs and gets up• I'm going hunting see you later •flicks his nose with his tail and pads out•
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs softly* Well good thing that was the final match. -Hushpool

Okay...-Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
And who won? •puffs his chest out proudly•
Skyheart

•looks around for blackpelt and pads into the Warriors den• hey blackpelt wanna go hunting with me?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes and pouts stubbornly* You did. -Hushpool

*yawns and stretches* Yea sure. *pads out of the den* I could use a stretch of the legs. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods• good lets get going then •turns and starts off towards the entrance•
Crowtail

•purrs then stops and looks at her• Hushpool what's are relationship?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*for the first time in a long time she looked a little flustered* I don't know...-Hushpool

*follows after him* So, now you and my brother are sneaking out of camp. *shakes his head* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
got a problem with that? *pads out of camp and looks back at him*
Crowtail

thought so to..*shuffles his paws*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well...what would you want it to be...? -Hushpool

As long as he's kept safe no. *heads into the forest* Where do you want to go? -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
where ever...so you going to tell me what has you in a bad mood?
Crowtail

umm i dont know..*looks back up at her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shuffles her paws, feeling embarrassed* -Hushpool

*hesitates* I haven't seen Thorntail since I've been back. I'm worried and I'm scared. I don't like not knowing what's happening to the cats I love. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
wanna share a meal? *says trying to break the awkwardness*
Sky heart

*sighs* do you want the truth?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods eagerly* Yes that'd be good! -Hushpool

Of course I do! *looks at him desperately* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
to be completely honest we dont know where he is he kind of just went missing one day..*keeps walking*
Crowtail

*nods glad that he broke the ice* cmon then cheeky cat *flicks her nose with his tail and pads to the fresh kill pile* you pick something
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows and grabs a large rabbit* I'm hungry. *purrs* -Hushpool

*swallows a lump in his throat* I'm sure he'll be back...he has to come back. *his voice sounded choked as he scented for prey* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*licks his lips at the sight of the rabbit* me and you both!
Sky heart

*stops and turns to him and sits down* Blackpelt...you and me both know that you have to prepare for the worst..its like when you and your brother went missing..i was thinking the same thing..but i gave up after i dont know how many moons then you guys just showed up.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays down to eat* You can have first bite. -Hushpool

...Well maybe I love Thorntail more than you love my brother....I won't give up on him until I know for sure where he is. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Alright *jumps up the tree pretty swiftly she had practice on rafters in the barn* Am I jumping on you? -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches the cats next to his brother*
Sunpaw

you sure I'm going to take the best piece of the rabbit *purrs*
Sky heart

*raises the fur on his spine* are you implying i dont love your brother?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes, Sheep. I'm ready when you are. Sunpaw, after she practices this one you're going to help me show them more techniques. -Scorchgaze

As long as you leave enough for me! *nudges him playfully* -Hushpool

I don't know...I love Thorntail and Im not afraid to scream it to the world. But what about you, Crowtail? Do you love my brother enough to take him as he is? To love him unconditionally? -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*leaps off and lands a little roughly on his back* -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
okay *says nodding his head*
Sunpaw

fine fine ill leave you some *tears away at the rabbits stomach* best part! *says through a mouthful*
Sky heart

of course i do! *lashes his tail and starts to pad on* your brother means the world to me.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stumbles a bit but remains steady* Now a cat that isn't expecting it will definitely crumble under the sudden weight. That is your chance to really pummel them. *turns to Sunpaw* Okay, now it's me and you. -Scorchgaze

*starts nawing at the shoulders* It's tough but I like this part. -Hushpool

*follows him* Good....I know I give you both a hard time, but it's only because I want to keep him safe. I am very grateful that he has you, though. He loves you so much and I'm glad that you show him the love and affection he deserves. I know he wants to become stronger and that's thanks to you. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*jumps off a little shakey from the jump* not a soft landing *mumbles*-Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
what do you want me to do? *pads up*
Sunpaw

*keeps chewing on his mouthful* but its not as meaty!
Sky heart

*nods* yea but you know we both say you act like a fussy she cat about to have kits *purrs chuckling *
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*helps steady her* I'm sorry. Sit and relax for a minute. *turns to Sunpaw* I want you to charge me and latch onto my back. -Scorchgaze

I'm trying to watch my figure. *laughs* -Hushpool

What's that supposed to mean?! *Looks confused* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and backs away a few paces and crouches down*
Sunpaw

you dont need to do that like you said you look GORGEOUS! *stifles his laugh*
Sky heart

over protective like a mother *purrs and stops to sniff the air*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges Sheep to the edge of the hallow next to the others then moves to stand opposite of Sunpaw* Ready when you are. -Scorchgaze

*sits down beside Flaxen and Brown* This should be interesting. -Darkpaw

Well I'm right about that, per usual *purrs*, but I gotta stay lean! You may have beaten me, but that doesn't mean I'll let others take me down, so I have to stay fit. *tears off more meat and eats* -Hushpool

Well he's my little brother. Even if he puts on more muscle like he's been saying he wants to when his leg is better, he'll always be precious to me. If anything else happened to him I'd really lose my mind. -Blackpelt
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Featherwing with more muscle...*purrs at the thought of that and starts to get embarrassed*
Crowtail

*goes in for another bite* yea thats true then they will have to deal with me if they take you down
Sky heart

*nods and charges at him*
Sunpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waits for him to get on his back* Now pay attention everyone, I'm going to show you this slowly. -Scorchgaze

Not really like I need you as my body guard, but I appreciate it. *smiles and pushes him with her paw lightly* Don't hog it all! -Hushpool

*shakes his head* He's going to do it because he wants to be stronger for you. He doesn't want to be separated from you again. It's not because of any kind of fantasy, so get those dirty thoughts out of your head right now. It's written all over your face and I don't need to think about what you two do. *a shiver of disgust runs through his body and he follows a scent of prey* -Blackpelt
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i was just thinking how much more attractive he would look *purrs softly* and it makes sense after what happened to you guys..
Crowtail

*purrs* im not hogging it all! you are!
Sky heart

*jumps on his back quickly*
Sunpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Once there's a hold on you, *backs up and in front of a tree rears up on his hind legs* move back to a tree and slam them into it. *slowly leans back against Sunpaw, pushing him into the tree* I'm obviously not trying to hurt Sunpaw, so I'm not putting all my weight into it. However, when it's an opponent, throw yourself back onto the tree. It'll knock the wind out of them and can even do some damage to their backs if you do it right. -Scorchgaze

Nuh uh! *flicks a piece of meat off the corner of his mouth* You've got your mouth so full you're making a mess. *purrs* -Hushpool

Hey my brother is adorable the way he is! He doesn't NEED to change! *turns his head away* But yes...Featherwing had so much guilt...Guilt that he wasn't strong enough. Not to generalize all she-cats, but due to his overall build he has the strength of a small she-cat. I know he wants to work hard once he's healed and I know he can do it. Just...just in case those pieces of filth ever come back for him. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
trust me i know what your talking about you aren't the only one who knows your brother very well *gives him a look* but yeah he isn't built to fight...
Crowtail

*huffs and squirms slightly*
Sunpaw

*pouts* b-but I'm a growing tom!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves back onto all fours, letting Sunpaw go* Now I want you all to practice that. I'll put us all in pairs of similar size so we can alternate who is the attacker. Sunpaw and Sheep will practice together since you're close enough in size. Darkpaw and Flaxen will be a pair and Brown and I will be a pair. -Scorchgaze

Growing? I think you're plenty grown. *drags her tail across his back**takes another large bite then pushes the rest to him* The rest is for you. -Hushpool

That's why I'm going to help him train. Whenever he wants. And I won't go easy on him. I don't want him to feel like I'm babying him anymore. *glances at Crowtail and rolls his eyes* Trust me Crowtail, I'm very aware that you know my brother in ways that I don't. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets back onto his paws and pads over to sheep* hi
Sunpaw

*purrs loudly and starts on the rest of the rabbit* and what does that mean?
Sky heart

your going to train him? *stops and crouches down and quickly pounces into the bush*
Crowtail