Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i know i know *moves over him and nuzzles his neck* but you know this is the medicine cats den and it would be very inappropriate if we were to get it on in here..
Crowtail

*sighs and lays down putting his paw on his chin and gazes off* she is such an interesting she cat *purrs* so fine body of a tiger and fights like a lion i wouldn't mind her having my kits.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nearly chokes on his mouse* Really?! I'm more than a little surprised. I thought you two were just friends with benefits and nothing more. -Blackpelt

You say that now. *giggles* You know, if you really wanted to do it you could always sneak me away to somewhere more private. *licks his ears* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks over at him* we are...its just cant a tom have dreams? I'm sure you imagine my brother pounding you or something its the same thing as with me and her.
Sky heart

*has a small shiver and sighs finally giving in* fine climb on we are going out *grins* but dont complain if yo are soar after
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Try the other way around. *a shiver runs through his body at the thought and he sighs heavily* What I wouldn't give right now...*shakes the thoughts out of his head* Your brother and I obviously COULDN'T start a family, but you and Hushpool could. It confuses me why you enjoy the thought of her being pregnant with your kits one day, but you detest the idea of being mates. -Blackpelt

Of course not. *purrs and climbs on his back* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* because i know she doesnt want kits so theres no problem thinking about it plus we could still have kits without being mates.
Sky heart

*huffs getting up and starts to carry him towards the medicine den and looks out of the entrance trying to find out where Blackpelt was
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Have you asked her if she does or not? She-cats are complicated. One day they say one thing and the next they say another. *rolls eyes* Oh yea that would work out so well. Let your kits think that their parents can't stand each other and don't want to be together. You should know how well that works. -Blackpelt

*lays his head on top of Crowtail's* He's over by the fresh kill pile with Skyheart. If you walk against the cave wall on the opposite side her shouldn't even notice when we slip out. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*frowns* guess you are right...hang on what do you know about she cats!? you are into toms!
Sky heart

*nods and starts off slowly*
Crowtail

*sees them walking our the the medicine den and looked a bit confused*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Being attracted to toms gives me the ability to watch how she-cats behave without getting sucked in by them. *shakes his head* -Blackpelt

*buries himself down into Crowtail's fur, trying to hide himself* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls his eyes* if you aren't an idiot then you would have noticed that *sticks his paw up and points to them*
Sky heart

*starts to pad his way towards the entrance*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*whips his head around and narrows his eyes* Hey Crowtail, where are you going? -Blackpelt

*stiffens at his brother's voice and tries to hide himself more* -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stops quickly then starts to make a run for the entrance* NO WHERE!
Crowtail

*snorts and rolls his eyes* idiots
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads out of the warriors den, her eyes still closed, with a large yawn* What's with all the yelling?! There are cats trying to sleep! -Hushpool

Hey! Get back here! *gets up and pads after them with a huff of anger* -Blackpelt

*looks back* We're just going for a walk around the lake! We'll be back soon enough! -Featherwing

*stops following and growls, seething with rage* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sees hushpool and crouches down and stalks towards her*
Sky heart

*laughs* later loser! *calls out behind him running out of camp*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rubs her eyes with her paw* Can't get a second of quiet around this place. -Hushpool

*tugs his ear lightly and purrs* Be nice to my brother. Even if he is over protective and over bearing. Now, where are we going? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*when he was close enough and tackles her from the side* gotcha!
Sky heart

he deserved it! *slows down to a walk* lets head towards the lake *starts off*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*yelps and rolls with him* Why are you always scaring me? -Hushpool

*breathes in the fresh air* It's so nice out! I've missed being out here so much! -Feathewing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods looking around keeping his ears perked just incase*
Crowtail

*pins her down and stands over her victoriously* because you are to easy
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You always do it when I'm half asleep! *nips at his paws* -Hushpool

*nuzzles his head against the side of Crowtail's neck* Thank you for bringing me here. We can still see the cave so even if we did need to get out of here it'll take no time at all. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* i know and your welcome..
Crowtail

*bats her muzzle playfullly* Thats because you need to learn to be aware at all times! Also incase you were wondering who was saying all those things about us ill tell you *gets off of her*
Sky heart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I'd love to know. -Hushpool

*licks his cheek and purrs* We finally have some time just to ourselves. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
hopefully blackpelt doesnt follow us and walk in on us again right? *grins reaching the lake and looks at the water*
Crowtail

*purrs* it was that tom over there *points to blackpelt*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey Blackpelt, come over here. -Hushpool

*pads over hesitantly and stops a healthy distance away from her* Yes? -Blackpelt

A little birdie told me you've been saying some things about Skyheart and I, in particular me. *narrows her eyes menacingly* Anything you'd like to tell me? -Hushpool

*swallows the lump in his throat* I..I uh...I-I think you're a lovely cat! Beautiful and strong! Skyheart is lucky to have you around! *laughs nervously* I should really get some shut eye! Wouldn't want to be tired for evening border patrol! *backs into the warriors den* -Blackpelt

Even if he does he'll just run away as soon as he sees, just like last time. *laughs softly and twines their tails* So don't stop this time, okay? -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
but blackpelt you told me she was intimidating and scary! oh and i cant forget you calling her Thick headed! *calls out at him*
Skyheart

*lowers himself so he could get off laughing* i remember you giving him a death glare.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I never said any of that! -Blackpelt

*lays down in the grass and blushes* Because when you were touching me like that it just felt so good...I didn't want to have to stop. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him go with a smirk and starts to laugh turning to her*
skyheart

*purrs loudly standing over him* well this time it won't
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You two are weird friends. *flicks his nose with her tail* -Hushpool

*nuzzles his chin* What will you do first? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
oh really? *sneezes from her tail hitting his nose* why is that?
Sky heart

well since you made me come out here and carry you i think i might breed you like a she cat *nuzzles his chin* and then ill pound you till you are soar..and maybe finish off with a little grooming
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're a little like brothers. Like you get along, but you pick on each other a lot. -Hushpool

*blushes more* I-I didn't make you come out here! You didn't want to do it in the den again....B-But I do appreciate you bringing me out here. *wraps his long fluffy tail around Crowtail's neck and pulls him down closer slowly* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*brushes against him and uses his paws to flip him over and pushes him onto his paws* I'm going to have a fun time with this one..*purrs into this ears*
Crowtail

*shrugs* thats just how i treat my friends well friend i dont have many friends *mutters*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* Neither do I. But the ones I do have are the best friends I could ever ask for. Like you. *smiles, the tops of her cheeks even a little red* -Hushpool

Don't you always..*purrs and presses back against him* You can do whatever you like. *leans his head back and licks his muzzle softly* -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*starts to groom his paw awkwardly* I-i mean you did admit that you had a crush on me earlier *looks away*
Skyheart

*chuckles* thats true but *gives him a hard thrust* now you just gave me free reign over you. *growls giving him another*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs in exasperation* I know that! Sorry that I find you to be so nice and I like spending time with you...*mutters* -Hushpool

*gasps and digs his claws into the ground* I-I know that! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* oh yea we spent some good time together..
Sky heart

*bites into his scuff giving him thrust after thrust not holding back*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I'm not just talking about the extra FUN stuff. *bumps his shoulder with her's playfully* -Hushpool

C-Crowtail! Please....-Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
you said what ever i wanted *growls loudly keeping it up*
Crowtial

*grins* i mean the battle practice was fun and easy for me
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh easy?! You wanna go again?! *crouches* -Hushpool

I-I know! But...*looks back at him, his blue eyes glazed over with pleasure* Please...more! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*narrows his eyes and flexes his claws* i won't hold back this time and bleed if i have to just to win.
Sky heart

*leans into him hard growling loudly then starts at it agian* what ever you want my little fluff ball!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*straighten up and pads to the entrance* Bring it on. I'm going to take you DOWN this time. -Hushpool

*tilts his head back and bites onto his neck lightly* So good! *cries out into his fur* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
how about we make it a little more interesting then *pads after her*
Skyheart

*finishes with one final big thrust and leans into him hard and looks down at him panting* y-yea it was.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
What did you have in mind? *sits down and looks at him* -Hushpool

*stretches out on his stomach underneath Crowtail, breathing heavily* You really didn't hold back...-Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
since you are so bound to beating me why dont you prove it for real then the last one stand is the winner and the other cant complain *stops and sits down when they reach the spot* that means you either have the knock each other out or fight till you cant take in mind no killing of course *grins wickedly*
Skyheart

*grins when he sees him starting to relax and mounts him again thrusting him hard* who said i was done!?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks* I like it. I agree to the terms! We should probably find a more private place to do it. Anyone from the clan sees and they'll think we're actually fighting. -Hushpool

*cries out* Gimme all you g-got! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*leans his muzzle next to his ear* if i do that you would be broken *growls grabbing him and pulls him up and falls onto his back*
Crowtail

*nods* sounds good just dont get upset with me if i choke you out or hurt something *lashes his tail and gets up* where were you thinking?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Follow me. *heads deep into the forest* No one should bother us here. *goes into the fighting stance* Ready? -Hushpool

*moans more* B-But I want you...to mess me all up! Take over my body, thoughts and heart c-completely! A million times over! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*crouches down and flexes his claws* just dont cry for me to stop..
Sky heart

sheesh you have some sick fantasy *huffs wrapping his paws around his neck giving him hard thrust*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd give you the same advice. *starts to slowly circle him* -Hushpool

*gasps slightly at the hold* N-No! I just...I need you to take away....remove it all....every...single...horrible... thing..to make me feel only love and pleasure..*his body shook as he finished and tears rolled out of his eyes* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets carried away and tightens his grip on his neck continuing his bombardment of hard thrust* go to sleep little kitty *growls in his ear*
Crowtail

oh flatter me with it *watches her closely*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*growls and charges him, barreling into his flank* -Hushpool

*his eyes grow wide, flashing with fear* N-No! Please! *he sinks his claws into the arm around his neck, kicking out with his one good hind leg* Get OFF me! Let go! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs and quickly recovers jumping away and dashes at her claws out*
Skyheart

*yowls and lets him go pushing him off*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*whacks him hard across the head with her paw* -Hushpool

*pulls himself further away, tumbling a little down the bank of the lake and landing in the shallow water**his breathing was ragged and his legs shook, his broken one throbbing, but he ignored it* D-Don't do those things without telling me first! Don't say things like that in my ear! *his voice was a mixture of anger,fear and pain as he yelled* -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前