Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know, you might not be wrong when you said I had a crush on you. *has a look on her face like she's thinking deeply* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*licks her cheek* oh really now?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea...The more I think about it it's pretty annoying. *rolls her eyes* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
why is it annoying I'm pretty hot aren't i?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's annoying because you're a knucklehead. *paws his head gently* But yes. We wouldn't do what we just did if I didn't think you were attractive. *says bluntly* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
so your saying that you are attracted to me a muscular hunk of a tom who is a sho in with the she cats and great fighter am i right? *purrs into her ear*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I have some disagreements with those last two points, but I'll let them slide if you gimme a prize for my winning the argument. *grins and licks his chest* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
if you tell me what you want ill think about it *purrs*
Sky heart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I want you to pamper me. You know, clean my pelt and all that. *smirks* And maybe a repeat of your prize from last time. That was good too. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*starts to lick her chest* hmmm i guess this would be a nice prize for you
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and lays down, relaxing* It's nice. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stands over her grooming her pelt* better be you have me doing this
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I know. I'm going to enjoy every second of it. *purrs and sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

*stretches out in his medicine cat den nest* I'm soooo bored! Great StarClan I wanna get out of here! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*starts to lick her neck brushing his belly against her* i think i might enjoy some of it to *lets out a short purr*
Skyheart

*pops his head into the medicine den* nope you have to stay in here
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Who said that's allowed? *licks his head with a smile* This is my reward. -Hushpool

*rolls onto his back* Oh c'mon. Can't I go out for a little bit? Pleeeeease? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nips her neck* well this is that second part of the prize remember? you got a small groom now we get to the fun part *grins*
Sky heart

*cuffs him gently* hmmm i dont know i think i need to ask your brother for permission
Crowtail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh all right all right. *licks his shoulder* I don't know how you've managed to weasel out of giving me a full bath, but whatever. -Hushpool

You know he'll say no! We don't have to tell him anything. *puts his tail up to his lips in a shush gesture* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grins giving her a hard thrust* thats because I'm a she cat charmer *growls into her ear*
Sky heart

*laughs* featherwing I'm sorry but you need to stay in here for a little longer. You cant convince me to do everything for you
Crowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well that and they're massive and could kill a cat with one step *laughs* -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, I'll be sure to avoid sheep then. Except for you, Sheep. *comes out of the forest* And there you have it! That's StormClan territory. -Scorchgaze

*bites into his shoulder , but doesn't break the skin* Huh, keep telling yourself that. *mumbles around his fur* -Hushpool

I can't even convince you to sneak out with me? *gives him kitten eyes and fluffs up his fur* Not even if we could have our alone time? -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
How lovely *smiles* -Sheep
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I'm tired right now Featherwing as nice as that sounds I'm not feeling it right now *lays down next to him*
Crowtail

worked on you didn't it? *leans into her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*holds out a paw in front of himself* This way to camp, ma lady. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs and lays his head back down in the nest* All right. -Featherwing

Mmhmm! *grips onto him tightly* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
do you want something to eat?
Crowtail

oh did i hit a spot there? *snickers giving her another hard thrust*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No I'm all right. *washes his fur* I've given myself a bath so many times today I'm surprised my fur isn't ACTUALLY glistening. -Featherwing

S-Shut up! *pulls herself up into him, pressing them closer* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*releases into her and huffs with a short pant laying onto of her* totally hit a spot there lets just hope i didn't pump you full of kittens *laughs*
Skyheart

*purrs* well i can tell you spent a lot of tim on it you aren't the mess from yesterday *flicks him with his tail* nice and clean and well groomed
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well if you do me over and over again and just finish so recklessly you just might. And then I'd have to kill you. *cuffs his ear lightly* -Hushpool

*rolls onto his back and cuffs his muzzle softly* Back to my old self, even if only a little. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
we would be horrible parents anyways *licks her cheek and starts to groom her chest*
Skyheart

*nods happily* better then being broken i think
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* Maybe you would be. I'd be a great mom. *grooms his shoulders* -Hushpool

Well, I'm still kind of broken. *nods to his leg and smiles crookedly, secretly not just talking about his leg* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
oh really what would make you a better parent then me? *scowls while grooming her*
Sky heart

well that will be healed in no time! *nuzzles him*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you said we'd be bad parents. I was simply saying that you may feel like you'd be a bad dad, but I know I'd be an amazing mother. -Hushpool

One can only hope. *purrs and wraps his paws around Crowtail's neck and snuggles against him* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lets out an uncharacteristic giggle* what cha doing?
Crowtail

*finishes grooming her and sits up looking down at her* well if you would be a good mother then ill be a better father if it was to happen!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands up and puffs out her chest* No way! A mother's love is incomparable to anything else! -Hushpool

*eyes widen a bit in surprise* Well now I'm trying to figure out why you're so cute. *tugs on his ear gently* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
because i was born adorable obviously *laughs*
Crowtail

mhmm sure want me to remind you of my parents? *flicks his tail* hmm guess i did a good job giving you a bath
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at her fur* You did. Even though you did mess it up a bit. *smirks* -Hushpool

Well why don't you share some more of it with me. *tugs on his scruff* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
how did i mess it up? *looks her up and down* if anything you look better then ever
Skyheart

*purrs and shakes his head again* now now Featherwing thats not going to help you recover
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns her back to him to her slightly ruffled fur* I mean, when you pin me down on my back like that and take me, things tend to get a little messy. -Hushpool

I mean, you getting on top of me isn't going to mess with me leg at all. *nips at his neck* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads up infront of her and brushes his tail under her chin* i mean you wanted it since you cant refuse this hunk of muscle..*grins* right miss moaner?
Skyhearat

*shrugs purrs at his nips* I'm tired Featherwing
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nips his tail lightly* Oh yea, I just can't resist this body of yours. Now what would be your excuse for all that grunting and flexing when my claws touch your skin. *drags a claw gingerly down his spine* -Hushpool

*sighs heavily and lays his head on his paws* You keep teasing me and making me hold back there's gonna come a time when I just turn the tables on you. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*the fur on his spine starts to stick up* lets just say its kind of a turn on for me *grins at her* i like it rough and you should know that *nips at her ear*
Skyheart

*purrs* and when that happens Featherwing then ill worry about it but until then I'm just going to be a big ol tease
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I've gathered that much. Why do you think I always make sure to do it? *snickers* But lucky me you still don't know my weakness. So while I can wind you up all I want, *uses another claw to go up and down his back* you don't yet know what you can use against me. *smirks* -Hushpool

Ugh! That's so rude! *flops back down in the nest, cuddling up to him* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
hmmmmm *wanted to pounce on her but restrained himself* ill found out soon enough you cheeky she cat but.. *leans closer to her* i know where to hit you when we go at it now *says quietly then laughs* oh Skyheart oooooooh stop talking and go h-harder! *mocks her*
Skyheart

it may be rude but it will help you learn self control
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I don't know what you're talking about! *Blushes and pushes her claws a little harder against his skin* -Hushpool

I have self control, I just don't feel like I need it when I'm with the one I love. *sighs* Being cooped up in here all day just makes me a little stir crazy. Plus...ever since we did it yesterday...I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. I was so worried that when I came back and you heard all about what happened you'd find me disgusting. I worried you wouldn't want to even touch me again, let alone make love to me. So now that I'm feeling reassured I just get a little worked up when I see you. *washes his paws* But I understand. You have warrior duties to keep you busy. And you don't have the same wild sex drive that you did before. -Featherwing
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Thank you my liege *smiles and follows with a laugh* -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows along beside her* You know, before we left I happened to notice that your sister may have already snagged the attention of two of our apprentices. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She's cute I'm not surprised *laughs* -Sheep
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She's cute I'm not surprised *laughs* -Sheep
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
A sibling rivalry could get a little dicey. Wouldn't hurt to have some friendly competition though. *laughs and pads into camp* You wanna go get your brother and I'll get the apprentices? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sure *smiles just as Brown pads up* -Sheep

There you are Fluffs -Brown