Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22451-22500 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If not they're still small enough for me to carry them. -Frecklenose

*kisses him softly as she wraps her paws around his neck again* -Bloodpaw

Yea but isn't he staying here? I think Redshadow would be an awesome mentor. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
For now but who is to say in a months time they wont be so small. *laughs* I mean we have seen Tanglepaw he used to be a tiny little kitten now look at him.
Sunheart

*moves his paws around her holding her tightly and purrs kissing her*
Foxpaw

Yea i guess you are right...I would have to see who is all going.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's true. *purrs* But hopefully within a moon they won't get that big. -Frecklenose

*kisses him a little deeper* -Bloodpaw

I hope Redshadow is going. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey they are a few moons old now arent they? Blackkit is already passing his siblings.
Sunheart

*moves his tongue into her mouth and brushes up against her roughly*
Foxpaw

I bet he is i mean he is a strong warrior and they would only want those going.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's definitely taking after his father and his uncle that's for sure. -Frecklenose

*purrs loudly as shivers ran down her back**twines their tongues and pulls him closer to her* -Bloodpaw

That makes sense. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Kidna makes me nervous. *says with a laugh* Soon he will be challenging everyone thinking he is so great.
Sunheart

*grips her tightly as she pulls him closer to her and humms into her mouth pulling away slightly to bite her lip gently before kissing her again*
Foxpaw

*nods* Otherwise we wont be able to pick a good mentor.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If he's anything like you he will be. *teases* If he takes after Blackpelt he wouldn't be the type. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

*moans into his mouth slightly after he tugs on her lip**runs her paws eagerly over his muscular shoulders* -Bloodpaw

I'm sure we'll get good mentors no matter what. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
OH har har love very funny.
Sunheart

*gasps lightly pulling his muzzle away and moves it to her neck and sucks on her neck lightly*
Foxpaw

We better otherwise ill be angry.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know I'm just teasing you. Mostly. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* -Frecklenose

*leans her head back, letting him at her neck more* -Bloodpaw

Well who wouldn't you want to have? -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea i knw i know. *purrs and leans against her*
Sunhearft

*suchs her neck more roughly and moves his paws up and down her back pricking her lightly*
Foxpaw

Probably wouldnt want Featherwing if he goes.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his muzzle* The kits and I are going to miss you. -Frecklenose

*shivers against him* F-Foxpaw..-Bloodpaw

*nods slightly* He wouldn't be too bad I guess, but wouldn't be my first pick. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I know and im going to miss you all like crazy..*sighs* But hey its a new adventure for all of us.
Sunheart

*stops for a moment* A-are you okay...?*says warmly breathing on her neck*
Foxpaw

*nods* How about you who else would you take besides Redshadow?
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's true. And I'm sure with how hard you'll all be working the camp will be ready in no time. -Frecklenose

*nods quickly* It feels great. I've never felt anything quite like it. -Bloodpaw

Mistybreeze is cool. And she's really fit. Also Shiverwind. I like Wrenflight too. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* I mean other fathers will be going aswell so it wont just be me you know i heard your favorite power couple Skyheart and Hushpool are going.
SUnheart

*licks her nose again* W-what else would you like me to do..*says he was clearly aroused with his member pressed up against her and remebers what Redshadow said about mating when young*
Foxpaw

*thinks* Yea They are all good..What about Strongbreeze?
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* Hushpool is fine. It's her mate I'm not a fan of. But I heard Hushpool was going to leave at the same time as the rest of you and take her kits. It doesn't really surprise me. She probably doesn't want to miss out on the action. -Frecklenose

I-I don't know. I'm probably the most clueless cat ever when it comes to this stuff. We could keep kissing some more if you want. Or we could stop. As long as you aren't getting too uncomfortable with uh... that . -Bloodpaw

*nods* He's kind of awkward but he does seem strong. Berryfrost too. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I feel like they dont understand whats dangerous and what isnt at this point. *says amused*
Sunheart

*blushes embarrassed* Uh...i mean i think im fine...w-we could keep kissing if you want to... or not i dont mind..*says licking at her throat and neck again*
Foxpaw

Agreed plus all because his name is Strongbreeze doesnt mean he is strong.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think you might be right. -Frecklenose

*purrs warmly* Let's keep kissing then. -Bloodpaw

I think he'd be a good mentor still. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Do you wanna tell them about their bad parenting antics?
Sunheart

*nods puring moving his muzzle back to hers and kisses her and moves his body against hers*
Foxpaw

*shrugs* I will put him on the maybe list.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Definitely not. -Frecklenose

*purrs and twines tails with him while they kiss* -Bloodpaw

Sweetbriar is a maybe too. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats what i thought. *laughs and takes the mosue having another bite*
Sunheart

*lets out a small moan as they kissing rubbing his paws up and down her back before stopping and pulls his muzzle away panting heavily*
Foxpaw

Oh yea her she is totally a maybe.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hushpool could beat both of us up at once. -Frecklenose

*lays her head back, catching her breath* W-Wow. -Bloodpaw

Who else? -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
And Skyheart would just tear our heads off. *purrs*
Sunheart

Y-yea...*says looking at her dreamily before sucking on her neck again* Bloodpaw...I-i really care about you, you know..
Foxpaw

*wrinkles his nose thinking* Did we say berry frost?
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Exactly. -Frecklenose

You do? You mean as in...like me? -Bloodpaw

Yea I thought she'd be good. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Least most of your siblings seem to be going though.
Sunheart

*nods his head shyly* Yea..as in like you..*looks at he as he moves head back to see her face*
Foxpaw

*frowns* Hmm i think we named all the warriors..
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. That makes me happy. I just can't believe Sweet is going. -Frecklenose

Heck of a time to tell me when you'll be leaving soon. *says in slight amusement* Well...are you still going to come visit me? -Bloodpaw

Yea I don't know if there are a ton of cats going. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea she is a bit of a surprise to be honest.
Sunheart

Yea..I guess it is but..Redshadow said i should be honest about how i feel about you..and ofcourse i will visit you..we can even set up dates to visit eachother.
Foxpaw

Yea i think its just enough. *purrs* This bettter be fun otherwise im going to be mad. *pouts*
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges him lightly* And I know she gives you a hard time but she's just protective of me. Don't hold it against her too much. -Frecklenose

*nods* And I want you to know that I can't really think about taking a mate or loving someone to that level until I'm a warrior. And us being in different clans won't make it any easier. But...I won't disregard your feelings. And I won't stop myself from giving the possibility I could have them too a chance. *licks his nose* -Bloodpaw

I think it'll be awesome! An adventure! -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her a look* You and i both know she is a bit to over protective of you then again so are your brothers.
Sunheart

*licks her nose back and nuzzles her neck* I know..and i understand especially if im going to be in the other clan...but we dont know what will happen in the future so we should both stay open to it. *looks at her warmly before licking her lose and moves off her*
Foxpaw

Better be i wonder who else is going for kits.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well after we lost Apple we've all become a lot more watchful of each other. -Frecklenose

Of course I will. *gets to her paws and brushes against him* -Bloodpaw

Do you think jerk Pebblekit will be going? -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats understandable...we did the same when we lost Blackpelt..
Sunheart

*lets out another loud purr as she does that and shakes out his fur* You were getting really into it you know. *teases*
Foxpaw

Ugh i hope not that would be the worst.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays her head against his shoulder* I'll tell them to let up on you. -Frecklenose

Look who's talking! *nudges him playfully* -Bloodpaw

It'd give me an opportunity to kick his tail though. -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
That would be great love.
Suheart

What do you mean you were much more into it!\
Foxpaw

Thats true i would love to watch that.
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're my mate after all and they need to respect that. I know it just comes from them wanting things to be the best between us though. -Frecklenose

Says the one with a hard on. -Bloodpaw

It'll happen one day! -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea they are always wathcing me and its kind of upsetting.
Sunheart

*blushes* Well im sure if you had one of these you would be in the same situation!
Foxpaw

*grins* what if we are the only ones to go first?
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Like I said, I'll talk to them. -Frecklenose

*thinks about it* If I had one? Yea maybe. Is it uncomfortable? -Bloodpaw

That just proves we're the best! -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and looks over at Swampkit* Hmmm where is Blackkit?
Sunheart

Well not really its just a strange feeling i guess?
Foxpaw

*nod* Yup! We are the strongest kits!
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He was playing with the other kits. I think they're trying to cheer him up. -Frecklenose

Does it just go away? -Bloodpaw

Without a doubt! -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Is he still worried about Swampkit? *huffs*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea after a little bit but when i touch it whwen its like this its...well a nice feeling..
Foxpaw

*crouches down again wiggling his rear* Wanan wrestle agian?
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* he came in to see him a little bit before we went out and I think seeing that Swampkit was doing better gave him a little more reassurance. -Frecklenose

Really? What does it feel like? -Bloodpaw

Sure! -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well thats good i knew he was upset and worried but im glad he has some resassurance that his brother is okay.
Sunheart

It feels good..especailly when you rub it a bit. *purrs then looks a bit awkward*
Foxpaw

Come at me then! *growls*
buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's sweet the way he worries for him. -Frecklenose

I think I've heard it's a way for cats to relax and relieve stress. -Bloodpaw

*circles him slowly* -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* He really remind me of my brother.
Sunheart

*nods* Yea i mean it definatily releives something. *chuckles*
Foxpaw

*watches her eyes narrowed*
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's living up to the name then. -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes in amusement* You're such a goof. -Bloodpaw

*lashes out at him, swiping at his legs* -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Im proud of all of them honestly.
Sunheart

What im just being honest! *huffs and lays down*
Foxpaw

*lifts his legs quickly and swipes at her*
buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're such wonderful little kits. -Frecklenose

*lays beside him* What? Feeling frustrated now? -Bloodpaw

*ducks from his swipe and headbutts his flank* -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
They are though Sunflowerkit could be a little more out there.
Sunheart

I dont know maybe. *says sticking his tongue out at her and starts to groom his fur*
Foxpaw

*growls lightly and jumps back croouched*
BUckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure her shyness will pass with time. -Frecklenose

Well, maybe once we're older I could help you when that happens. *flicks him lightly with her tail* -Bloodpaw

*goes for his legs again* -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hopefully id love to see her making more friends.
Sunheart

*raises an eye* Oh really now offering your services for my needs? *laughs* Welp now that you offered you cant back out of it in the future.
Foxpaw

*hisses grabbing her paw and pulls at her trying to throw her down*
Buckkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
She may take a but longer than her brothers but she'll be blossoming soon. -Frecklenose

Hey I said maybe! *purrs in amusement* -Bloodpaw

*slams her weight into him* -Pantherkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Think she will be just like her mother?
Sunheart

Well im going to remember you saying this. *teases and licks her cheek* Soo..should we start to head back?
Foxpaw

*huffs loosing his footing*
Buckkit