Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16751-16800 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I figured xD

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*presses against his stomach with his back* G-get to it!
Flintstripe

I mean how would i do that? *looks at him confused*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Try looking at things from different emotional perspectives. -Scorchgaze

*bites roughly on to his scruff and mounts him, immediately thrusting into him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*tilts his head* how?
Tigerfang

*moves his nest next to Berryfrost* Is it okay if i do this?
Strongbreeze

*gasp at his thrust kneading the ground*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just think about stuff from ways you normally wouldn't. -Scorchgaze

*growls in his ear* You feel so good. *slams into him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*whimpers as he slams into him* Y-you are amazing! *moans pushing himself up against him and tilts his head back to lick his chin*
Flintstripe

*thinks* SO instead of being happy i should be sad?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course. We're mates now." ~ Berryfrost

"Scent anything good?" ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and settles himself down in the nest* So you got selected for the big gathering. I hope no tom tries to steal my lovely mate there.
Strongbreeze

*Nods* I scent a rabbit a little bit ahead of us im sure we can track it.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
**shakes his head* This might be harder than I thought. -Scorchgaze

You take it amazing. *grins and goes harder* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs laying down* I dont get it.
Tigerfang

*lets out a small cry of pleasure and claws the ground* I-its so b-big you know...*huffs out gasping slightly with each thrust*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Eh don't worry about it. -Scorchgaze

You think so? *Tugs on his scruff, yanking him back into it* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Y-yes! *moans out grinding himself against his member helping him push it deeper* B-but mine is b-bigger! *says through a cheeky moan*
Flintstripe

*sits back up* Well now im going to worry about.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You don't have anything to worry about. -Scorchgaze

Oh is that so? *pulls out of him and grinds on him teasingly* Maybe I should just leave you hanging. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*whimpers as he does and rolls onto his back panting and showing him his aroused member* D-don't do that! *paws at his chest* I want you to dominate me. *says still pawing at him for more*
Flintstripe

Fine whatever you say. *gets to his paws* So how many cats do you think the other clans are bringing by the way?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea Katie these laptops are making it impossible for me to do anything.

I wouldn't imagine GoldenClan will bring very many. -Scorchgaze

*places a paw firmly around his neck* Then behave. Take it like a good boy. *shoves into him again* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Poor team :(

*nods* There arent many of them left is there?
TIgerfang

*gasps at his grip and nods* Y-yes sir! *groans as he pushes in*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not many no. -Scorchgaze

*uses his free paw to rub his member while he thrust him roughly* -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Poor Team indeed xD Another day, then! I'm actually logging off for the night anyway so it's all good. Night!
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
NIght!

*lays his head back panting tiredly* Y-yes! *moans moves his paw over his helping him rub*
Flintstripe

*sighs* Those rouges really did them in then..
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hopefully not too terribly. -Scorchgaze

*pounds into him, rubbing his member firmly* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•his legs twitch with anticipation moans as his member throbs• I-I can’t hold it any l-longer! •paws at his chest desperately before releasing•
Flintstripe

•looks around camp spotting Berryfrost and Strongbreeze just before they head into the warriors den• Hey Scorchgaze how much do you know about Strongbreeze?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He's a nice young tom. A bit clumsy, but a kind soul. Why do you ask? -Scorchgaze

*grabs onto his hips* Seems like you felt good, but I'm not done with you yet. *latches his jaws around his neck, licking back and forth across his throat as he went harder while pushing in deep* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
He has been hanging around Berryfrost quite often I was just wondering what was going on between them..
Tigerfang

•his hips jerk with each of his thrust• Tree...tail..•gasps as he bites his neck• M-more..•murmers as his eyes start to flicker•
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe they're getting close. -Scorchgaze

Think you can handle it? *growls* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods his head weakly his body was starting to become numb with pleasure from his constant thrusting•
Flintstripe

•flicks his tail• maybe...
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know, you could always ask. -Scorchgaze

*pushes his legs back and uses the leverage to go as deep as possible* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*his eyes go wide in a mixture of pain and ecstasy* T-treetail! *says in almost a yowl his chest starting to hurt trying to get his breath back from all the gasping*
Flintstripe

I mean i would but i know she wouldn't want to tell me anything in case you forgot she isn't very fond of me..
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. Have you thought about getting your relationship back? -Scorchgaze

*lightly bites his chest as he climaxes, panting heavily* So good. *groans against him as he pulls out* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I've tried...But she always tells me to go away so i do..
Tigerfang

*gasps feeling him pull out and lays his head back panting roughly* Y-you can say that again...
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I tell you to go away all the time and you never do. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek* You take it so well. *purrs* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
That’s becuase you usually don’t mean it. •sighs• But she absolutely wants nothing to do with me she reminds me a lot of her mother..
Tigerfang

Hmmm..•purrs gently at him• Only for you though. •nips his chin•
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges his shoulder gently* Well don't quit trying. -Scorchgaze

That's what I like to hear. *purrs and grooms his fur* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*winces slightly* Great starclan my insides are killing me though. *rolls onto his stomatch and looks at Treetails member thinking*
Flintstripe

*flicks an ear* My kits arent as forgiving as yours you know.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Even so. -Scorchgaze

Want to rest for a bit? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and moves over him pushing him onto his back* Yea rest could be good. *moves his muzzles lower and licks him* And a cleaning. *grins up at him*
Flintstripe

Ill try to talk to her tonight...*says wearily*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods* Good idea. -Scorchgaze

*purrs happily* How nice of you. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*swirls his tongue around his member and licks his lips purring* Only for you my big strong warrior.
Flintstripe

Any pointers you wanna give me before she tears my ears off?
Tigerfang

*pads over to the stream and looks into it*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Be open to hearing what she has to say, but don't let it make you defeated. Be humble. -Scorchgaze

*groans* That feels great, love. -Treetail

*follows him* See anything? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs nuzzling it then draws his tongue from top to bottom then moving up his stomatch slowly making his way to his muzzle* I hope it did.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No...just water like usual
Tanglekit

*nods* I will but what if she just insults me then leaves?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Then you try again another time. -Scorchgaze

So fiesty. -Treetail

Boring that no fish ever come through here. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs moving over him and kisses him* You are the only tom ill be thinking of for awhile. *purrs*
Flintstripe

I know right?!
Tanglekit

And what if that keeps happening?
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You just have to keep trying. She'll come to see the effort you're putting forth. -Scorchgaze

Should be always. *gropes him slightly* -Treetail

It'd be cool if we could catch fish right here. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*giggles lightly* Hey now i just got pounded so stop that.
Flintstripe

*nods* But i think all the big fish are scared to come down here.
Tanglekit

I hope so otherwise this is going to be a rough time. *cuffs him lightly* You are always giving great advice you know.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's one of my specialties. -Scorchgaze

*grins* You just get me so wound up I can't help it. -Treetail

Yea probably. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*moves one of his back paws onto his member* True but im a little more pawsy then you are Love.
Flintstripe

You wanna try to climb the falls? *says curiously looking up at them*
Tanglekit

Yea one of your many talents. *nudges him happily* If only i was as reliable as you.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're reliable in other ways! -Scorchgaze

I don't mind that at all. -Treetail

Ehh that looks a little dangerous. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
How so? Im curiously what you think im reliable in.
Tigerfang

*nuzzles his chin* You are the best. *slides off of him and sits up wincing* Still sore though.
Flintstripe

*frowns* It doesn't look that high though...We could just climp a little!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're a reliable hard worker and friend. Those are the main things. -Scorchgaze

*stretches and washes his pelt* I'll do all the hunting then so you can rest a bit. -Treetail

I don't know. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* How kind of you! Who would have thought i was so useful!
TIgerfang

*purrs and lays on his side* I love that idea. Now go my handsome lover find us prey!
Flintstripe

Come on you never back down from anything! *looks at her with big eyes*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you are my best friend, so I might be biased. -Scorchgaze

But if I get hurt my apprentice ceremony could get pushed back! -Bloodkit