Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15801-15850 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nips at his paw* You could put in some of that work too you know. *licks his muzzle* Getting me all worked up could really do you some good. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
But don't i deserve some pampering to? *purrs at her touch* I mean i am the one who is usually doing the work love. *says as he licks her neck*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I suppose you're right. *tugs on his neck* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh you are admitting im right? Very submissive of my mate. *Chuckles nuzzling her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It doesn't happen often, but every now and then. *purrs and licks his muzzle before edging her tongue in his mouth* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*embraces her happily and pulls away* I love it when you take command of me you know. *grin*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's pretty kinky, love. *nips at his whiskers* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
IS it really? I mean id rather have a dominate female then a submissive one you know. Least then i know you know what you are doing. *grins trying to nip her back*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I don't mind being a bit submissive now and then. It's pretty hot when you get so aggressive and just have your way with me. *moves between his legs and starts sucking* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lets out a sigh and lays his head back* I mean id love to go at you like that but we made a promise to let Some toms have kits. And we wouldnt want to have you get knocked up before that would we?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes* Oh come on. Remember how long it took us to get pregnant the first time? *licks him* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well Yea true...but it only took one time for Crowtail...*mumbles*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glares at him* Would you stop talking about them? I thought we were trying to enjoy ourselves here. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sorry sorry! *shuffles under her and nuzzles her cheek* Your right though lets enjoy ourselves.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good. Now I think I deserve something nice for you spoiling the moment. *rubs her nose against his chin* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pricks her back with his claws and rolls them over* Hmm something nice? What do you have in mind? *says sucking on her neck*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs, humming softly* This is already a wonderful start. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*draws his tongue up her neck and to her muzzle and starts to grind up against her* How about this?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Even better. How about some more? -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm that would be spoiling you wouldnt it? *growls at her lightly moving his hips to hers*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No! It'd just be giving us both exactly what we want. *wraps her hind paws around his waist* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•raises an eye at her but laughs moving his muzzle to hers and kisses her aggressively moving against her roughly•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*growls lowly and winds their tongues**moves her claws slowly up his back* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•thrust her in reaction moaning•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hisses in pleasure* See, was it so hard just to give it to me? -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Nah the only hard part was getting hard. *pulls his muzzle away to smirk at her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's rude. *nips at him* I thought I made you hard all the time like it's nothing. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Maybe i just say that to make you feel better. *licks her neck going at her slowly and starts to pick up the pace*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans and growls at the same time, running her claws up and down his relentlessly* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*bites onto her neck getting riled up and goes at her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tugs on his lip* Keep it at, hot stuff. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I-i am! *says with a huff* You are a hard one to please sometimes you know.. *growls as she tugs on his lip*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not hard to please! *licks his neck while moaning* -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*smiles gently at him, blushing slightly underneath her pelt* "Of course I would, Strongbreeze. You're not 'a thing'; as a matter of fact," *licks his nose* "you're rather handsome." ~ Berryfrost

*raises her head when Sunheart walks into the den* ~ Siverwind
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*swallows nervously* R-really you think im handsome? Didn't think i was that appealing to you.
Strongbreeze

*pushes into her hard with a huff* I know i just like to tease you.
Skyheart

*looks over at her* hey Shiverwind how are you doing now that you are a warrior?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans more at his thrusts* Troublemaker! -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*takes his time pleasuring her and bites into her shoulder as he finishes*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans as she finishes with him* Amazing as always. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*licks her neck and nuzzles her* Im always amazing huh?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•shuffles off her and lays besides her• hmm do you think we should take the prey back? •chuckles•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Might be a good idea. Add to the pile since our little monsters seem to be devouring it. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey they dont eat that much! *laughs and gives her one more nuzzle and gets up*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I saw Bloodkit eat two mice for lunch the other day. *purrs as she grooms her pelt* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
She ate two mice? *gawks at her*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Small ones, but yes two. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Holy starclan that kit! *laughs* I love her! *picks up his thrush*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're perfect little monsters and I love them to pieces. *purrs* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and starts to pad back towards camp* They really are aren't they?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think so. *twines tails with him* -Hushpool