Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15251-15300 of 31229

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Apple had depression because of you *growls* I can't prove anything but I know you had something to do with this Treetail. If my sister threw herself off of the waterfall it was because you already killed her! -Merryberry (She's going to irrationally blame Treetail sorry in advance Merry is gonna lose her shit for awhile)
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Cats of StormClan, what has happened tonight..." *shakes his head sadly* "It's devastating. It should have never happened. Applethorn was a dedicated apprentice and I loved every moment spent training her, and she was a skilled warrior with many, many moons ahead of her. StarClan have received another bright star tonight, and we will mourn for her loss." *narrows his eyes slightly* "I don't know how this happened, but speaking as Applethorn's mentor, she was never clumsy or a slouch. I'm not saying that her death wasn't a tragic accident, but if anyone knows anything at all, I would suggest that you report to me as soon as possible." *lowers his gaze to Applethorn, eyes softening* "But for now, we will mourn for her, and wish her luck on her journey to StarClan." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at his mate knowing what he did before everything happened and shakes his head*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Now hold on a second! Even if I didn't return her feelings I still did my best to be friendly with Applethorn. There are plenty of cats in this clan who have been rejected. Look at your own parents for StarClan sake! You don't see them throwing themselves off of waterfalls. Besides, that's not even what happened. *his eyes harden slightly as he thinks of how he'll have to tell Falconstar the truth* I wanted to check to see if there was any hope for her being alive, check on my mate, then I was going to tell Falconstar exactly what happened. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
What happened Treetail?! *cries* Why is my sister dead!? -Merryberry
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns to Falconstar and stands to his paws, walking to the front of the gathered clan* Falconstar! I was there to witness what happened leading up to Applethorn going over the falls. I know exactly what happened. If you'd please allow me to speak? -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*gasps as all turn to Treetail eagar to hear his words* -All my cats except Merry who is just still angry and upset
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*narrows his eyes, but after a moment nods and steps back* ~ Falconstar

*watching curously* ~ my cats

*race into camp* ~ Shiverwind and Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns so he could look at the clan as well as his leader* After the death of my brother and the stay of MoonClan in our camp...I started a secret relationship with a MoonClan she cat who had suffered the loss of a sibling just like I did. Being young and foolish I thought I was completely in love. One the day of my warrior ceremony I found out that she was pregnant. Today, after finishing part of a patrol I went to the border so I could meet my kits. As I was getting to interact with them...Applethorn came charging at them. Their mother stopped her before she could hurt the kits, but in the process they both went into the water. They were fighting so hard that they were easily swept away by the current. After I handed my kits back over the border to a guardian I chased after the fighting pair downstream. When I got there the MoonClan she-cat was clinging onto a rock just before the edge, but Applethorn...didn't get a grip on anything in time. Her rage overtook her completely and clouded her mind. She was so upset that she didn't think to save herself until it was too late. Had I gotten there sooner I....*huffs and hangs his head* I'm sorry that I couldn't get to her in time! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads in with Berryfrost and Shiverwind*
Strongbreeze

*looks at his mate and then his paws hearing about his ex relationships again*
Flintstripe

*watches his son besides Featherwing and looks at his mate worriedly*
Crowtail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Applethorn wouldn't attack kits *says defended her daughter* MAybe she was troubled but she'd never hurt innocent kits -Sheepfluffl
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*twines tails with Crowtail, already a nervous wreck* -Featherwing

I wouldn't lie about this! I promise! -Treetail

*sits up from her spot* I don't think it was necessarily just about the kits...*says aloud* We may not have known that Treetail and that MoonClan she-cat were intimate, but I think most of us heard how Applethorn felt about her and Treetail being close at all. *looks up sadly* Most of us could see that when it came to Treetail, Apple had a bit of an...obsession. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*his eyes hardened and he bit back a snarl, instead letting the Clan voice their thoughts before saying anything* ~ Falconstar

"Applethorn was a bit depressed lately... maybe if she were sane she wouldn't attack innocent kits, but what if she snapped?" ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*presses against him* I-im sure it will be fine..
Crowtail

My sister wouldnt snap like that..*pipes up*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*her ears flatten* Apple wasn't just depressed she had post partum depression... *says to herself as if coming to a conclusion* -Merryberry
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stares down at her sister's body sadly, knowing about her secret pregnancy and horrible miscarriage* -Frecklenose

*strokes Applethorn's still head with his tail* I wish I'd known how unhappy she was...-Wrenflight

*watches the clan with empty eyes and a solemn expression, not even having the energy to interject anything* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"It sounds like she acted in the heat of the moment," *adds* "She saw Treetail's kits and couldn't handle it." ~ Ivyfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I pray to StarClan it will be. *looks up to the sky* Blackpelt please watch over your nephew...-Featherwing

*looks to his mate with wide eyes* Flintstripe...Are you saying you think I'm lying? -Treetail

Applethorn had an intense temper and we all knew that. *looks to Merryberry* If she had...post partum depression then who's to say she wasn't at her complete breaking point when she saw Treetail with his kits and some other she-cat? -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Applethorn couldn't handle the sight of Treetails kits because hers died! *finally snaps* She had post partum depression its a serious depression that can occur in queens and on rare occasions causes madness... -Merryberry
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks eyes wide and looks at his mate*
Flintstripe

*heads over towards Wrenflight* Hey...you okay? *says quietly so he wouldnt interrupt the rest of the cats who were debating*
Strongbreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"So then she did loose it and attack his kits," *meows grimly* ~ Mistybreeze

"Hold on, I think we're all overlooking something," *speaks up, standing to his paws* "Treetail has kits!" ~ Duskstorm

"With a MoonClan warrior, no less," *growls* ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well then that answers that, doesn't it? *speaks up from outside the nursery* If she lost Treetail's kits that she was carrying then saw kits of his that someone else was able to give birth to why wouldn't she lose her mind? Especially if she was already suffering from such severe depression. *shakes her head* It's an unfortunate day when we lose a warrior like this, but we can't risk losing more by passing blame around between clanmates. -Hushpool
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes his head* No...*says quietly, his voice empty* -Wrenflight

*sighs, knowing that now was the time when his code violation would be addressed* -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You took advantage of her Treetail she was in love with you and you slept with her when you were upset about your kits not coming here then she got pregnant. She came to me to kill them at first she didn't want to get in the way of you and Flint *tears welled in her eyes abortion was taboo in the clans medicine cats only talked in hush whispers about it* But she fell in love with them long enough for StarClan to take them away from her. She was in so much pain. What killed my sister was StarClan and you Treetail. Take that to your own grave *snarls rushing away* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hold on! That's not the story I heard! Don't take what you heard from someone on your end as the absolute truth! Especially if they were mad enough to attack kits! Kits! Applethorn offered herself to my son in a time of weakness! If anyone was taken advantage of it was him! She tried to manipulate him into loving her by mating with him! *lashes his tail angrily, completely protective over his son* Rejection is NOT an excuse for madness! -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Logging off for the night, guys!
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Night! 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods in agreement* You cant put all the blame on him!
Crowtail

*nudges him* If you need anything tell me okay?
Strongbreeze

*looks at Frecklenose* Is it true she was pregnant with his kits..?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at his parents gratefully, comforted by the fact that they were standing up for him when it seemed like no one else he trusted would* -Treetail

Thank you....-Wrenflight

*nods slightly* The day that I found out Sunheart had cheated on me was the day she had her miscarriage. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and backs away so he could mourn peacefully*
Wrenflight

*shakes his head* Im so stupid...if i would have known i wouldnt have taken him as my mate...
Flintstripe

*sits boredly besides Hushpool after she spoke out*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
This is ridiculous. *rolls her eyes* If one of us completely lost our marbles there wouldn't be some big discussion. We'd be ridiculed. Even if we were dead. -Hushpool

You aren't stupid, Flintstripe. Applethorn didn't tell anyone for a while. And...despite the fact that she was pregnant it wouldn't be right for you to put your life on hold. You had no problem being with him even though you knew he had kits coming in another clan. Forcing someone to stay in a relationship just because kits are involved would cause more hell than the couple or the kits would deserve. If Sunheart truly loved Shiverwind I wouldn't have made him stay with me just because I'm pregnant. So be happy that you and your mate are actually in love. *says sternly* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*glances at his mate and nods to Frecklenose* I just dont understand why she would do that though..its not like here even if she went mad...
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Normal clan cats wouldnt have gone mad. *flexes his claws* But i dont see why they are even arguing about that when Treetail banged a she cat from another clan and had her kits.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
At least he didn't try to bring them into the clan. -Hushpool

Well...you didn't hear the way she'd talk about things all the time. She felt very intensely about the whole thing. *looks at her body sadly* Regardless, I know it was all the madness. If she hadn't been depressed this would never have happened. It wasn't the true Applethorn. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* If he would have brought them in they probably would have been killed.
Skyheart

*sighs leaning against his sister* I dont know what to do with Treetail...Everyone is going to judge him...now that they know.
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail sitting besides Frecklnose*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't know about that. -Hushpool

*twines tails with her mate as she leans against her brother* You stand with him. He's your mate and you love him, right? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What do you think would happen then love? *looks at her curiously*
Skyheart

*nods* Love that goof ball more then anything in the world..*sighs* You are right though i have to stand by him other wise he will get himself into more situation like this.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*lashes his tail than stands up* "Tonight we will mourn for Applethorn. Tomorrow," *fixes his gaze on Treetail, green eyes blazing* "we will decide Treetail's punishment." *adds lowly* "Because if I were to slam your head into the ground right now, I don't know if I would be able to stop." ~ Falconstar

*sits beside Hushpool, staring sadly at Applethorn's body and thinking of Blackpelt* ~ Thunderkit

*leans against Redshadow* "I wonder if they'll find a way to accuse you of killing Applethorn too." ~ Mistybreeze

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks to Featherwing lashing her tail* Applethorn didn't take advantage of Treetail he consented just as much as she did and she was the one who ended up pregnant not him. If she wanted to take advantage of him she would have told him and forced him into a relationship because of the kits. She found out and dealt with things on her own. You have no clue what it is like to pregnant with kits Featherwing and to decide whether to kill them or keep them without a loving mates support. Not to mention falling in love with them and losing them before they even had life. That is traumatic for any cat especially a mother who was already depressed. I understand you want to protect your son, but don't you dare defile my daughter's memory by alluding that she was a crazy seductress with her mangled body laying right over there. Treetail got two she-cats pregnant neither of them being his mate it seems to be it's your son that has a problem -Sheepfluff

Easy Fluff *nudges her gently* I'm sure Featherwing didnt mean to insult Apple he's just looking out for Treetail... -Brownnut
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*narrows his eyes at Sheepfluff but keeps silent*
Crowtail

*pads over to Berryfrost* Have you checked on Sweetbriar yet?
Strongbreeze

*watches them besides his mother and Dapplekit*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks to her brother hurt and pain in her eyes* Well I'm looking out for my daughter. She was a good warrior and a good daughter the least this clan could do is remember her that way. I won't have everyone thinking that my daughter was a jealous whore because she wasn't! She didn't deserve to die like this the least everyone could do is stop shaming my daughters dead body *snaps and turn away from her brother and the clan to look once again at Applethorn's bloodied body* -Sheepfluff

*looks to Duskstorm knowing that she couldn't help his sister at this moment and signals him to come forward as he pads away to check on Wrenflight* -Brownnut
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*blinks, caught off guard by Brownnut's signal, but doesn't argue* *pads over to Sheepfluff's side and nudges her cheek* "We won't remember her that way," *murmers* "Falconstar will see to it. He was her mentor, after all; he'll make sure the Clan remembers her exactly as she was." ~ Duskstorm

"No..." *pads over to Sweetbirar and lays her head on her shoulder* ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You think so? *says blinking away tears* All I can hear are cats saying how crazy she was...she wasnt like that *cries a bit again* Am I a bad mother Duskstorm? I thought I was a good mother but I didn't even notice the signs that my daughter was hurting I could have helped...but I didn't see -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head* I'm not exactly sure. -Hushpool

Then do it. I stayed by this mouse-brain even when everyone else was looking down on him. *leans her head against Sunheart, tears still falling from her eyes for her fallen sister* Stay by his side and support him. -Frecklenose

*lashes his tail furiously* My son has no problem. *snarls under his breath**pads over to his son and wraps his tail around his shoulders* Come on. *leads him off to the side of camp, bringing him away from direct view of judgemental eyes* Don't you dare find fault in yourself for this. Her death is tragic, but it was a result of her own actions. -Featherwing

*follows him; head hanging, tail dragging, ears down**even if his father told him not to blame himself the words of everyone else were beginning to hit him harder and harder* -Treetail

*sighs shakily as he settles down to mourn his sister, her pelt now clean* -Wrenflight

*leans against Berryfrost gratefully, unable to stop the tears from coming out* -Sweetbriar

*watches his family solemnly from his spot at the base of the High Boulder which he hadn't moved away from* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Wren... *says gently* You did a good job cleaning her up *says as he gently moves her body to look more natural and shuts her eyes solemnly* -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I could have done more...-Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"No way, you're one of the best mothers I've ever seen!" *protests* "You're always there for your kits. You're a mother, not a mind-reader; sometimes you don't know anything is wrong unless they choose to tell you. You can't blame yourself for that." ~ Duskstorm

*licks her cheek* ~ Brerryfrost

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you. *sniffles* You're always there for me when I need someone. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
But I always thought I had a mother's intuition when they were little I knew when they were upset...I suppose things were simpler then, but I just can't believe she didn't even come to me or anything...I wouldn't have judged her... -Sheepfluff

I'm not even sure Apple could help herself...let alone ask for help *sighs* -Brownnut
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*let's his head against his paws* But it's my job to help protect them. I'm their brother. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nuzzles his sisters cheek• When did you get so wise Frecklenose? •piers at her lightly before slowly padding over to Treetail•
Flintstripe

•follows after his mate•
Crowtail

•shrugss looking around for Bloodkit•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*buries her face in Sunheart's fur* I'm going to miss her so much.. -Frecklenose

*rubs his son's back comfortingly with his paw* -Featherwing

I never meant for any of this to happen...*murmurs in a ragged voice, eyes full of sorrow* And for so many cats to blame me for this.. -Treetail

*sits at the edge of the waterfall pool, watching the blood engulf the water* -Bloodkit