Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15201-15250 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"It's just..." *huffs, then turns to look at him, eyes gleaming defiantly* "I'm not apologizing to Frecklenose." ~ Shiverwind

"It looks like Applethorn fell into the falls," *murmurs back* "The pool is red. I don't know how she could have survived..." ~ Mistybreeze

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*blinks in slight surprise* And what made you decide this? -Wrenflight

I'm wondering how she even managed to fall. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I was going to at first, but the more I thought about it... she completely humiliated me in front of the entire Clan, and Sunheart too. Now everyone knows what happened, and I'm sure that most of them think that I was just horny and needed some sort of relief and Sunheart has always been there." *glares at nothing in particular* "I would have fessed up on my own eventually, but I wouldn't have done it in front of everyone. Frecklenose has no idea the mindset I was in. First my warrior ceremony - the thing I've dreamed about since I was a kit - was pushed back, and then my mentor and one of my closest confidents was abruptly ripped away from me. I never intended on sleeping with Sunheart, and I certainly had no intentions of coming between them..." *huffs* "I can understand why she was so furious, but in my eyes she already received her apology when I let her out me to the entire Clan." ~ Shiverwind

"Maybe she fell into the current?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•blinks confused at his panic• Treetail? What's wrong?
Flintstripe

•paces around the clearing they were in• Do you see any other spots?
Strongbreeze

•looks up from where was sitting and slowly starts to pad over to his mate•
Sunheart

•watches everything besides Hushpool• what's happening?
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks an ear slightly, his emotions completely masked* I think you and Sunheart both got off easy. She may have gone slightly above and beyond by calling you out in front of everyone, but eventually whether you told her in your own time or not other cats would have found out about what happened. Everyone talks and word travels through this clan like wild fire. That would have been even more humiliating for my sister. If cats found out Sunheart cheated and didn't see any kind of reaction from my sister they'd think she was weak. They'd think that she simply let me off the hook and took him back no problem. That would have been ten times as humiliating for her. I'm not trying to be insensitive to you, I understand a little bit of what you may have been feeling...but if anyone should have been humiliated it should have been Sunheart. Definitely not my sister. -Wrenflight

Maybe...-Redshadow
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think someone fell...-Hushpool

Silverbird and your sister...*huffs* Applethorn went over the falls! -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Annddddd there you go again, acting like Sunheart deserves all the punishment in the world." *rolls her eyes, hard* "It was my idea, you know. He was there for me. And obviously I regret it now, but how do you know everyone would have found out? Sunheart wouldn't have told anyone and I would have only told Frecklenose. No one had to know! As a matter of fact," *shoots him an icy look* "you were the one who was spreading the word and talking about it. ~ Shiverwind
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stops in his tracks and meets her gaze with a hard one of his own* I told my sister who deserved to know. She didn't deserve to be made to wait until one of you were good and ready if you ever would have been. Because the conversation I heard you both agreed to not tell her. And Sunheart does deserve the punishment and he certainly got it. If your excuse is that you were in an unstable place and a weak state of mind then that's fine. But Sunheart has no room to make excuses. You've been friends for years, if he still had feelings for you there was plenty of time to confess them prior. If he truly loved you over my sister he should have never led her on so heavily. He was the one who told my sister they should start trying to kits the same day he slept with you. The reason I act this way about Sunheart is because I can't stand toms who take advantage of she-cats. Cats who take advantage of others in general. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*looks over her sisters mangled and bloody body frantically trying to find a sign that she might be alive but she had no luck tears welling in her eyes with frustration she starts pressing trying to resurrect a heart beat* Apple come back! Please come back! *says frantically pressing trying to resurrect her sister but it was no use she knew Applethorn had died on impact with the water* -Merryberry

I can't watch this *says with a cry in her throats as she turned away starting to cry* -Sheepfluff

*tuns up to find Hreysquirrel with the kits still soaked and shaken* -Silverbird

Oh thank StarClan *cried when she sees her sister and rushes to her* See kits your mother is alright! -Greysquirrel

A stromclan warrior died Greysquirrel *says grimly* She fell over the falls I couldn't save her I fear the worst is still yet to come StormClan might have saw me they might blame us for her death... -Silverbird
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Apple...W-what happened is she okay? *presses him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Apple....*tries to choke back a wail, but fails as it really hits her that her sister was gone**sobs into her fur* A-Apple! -Frecklenose

*wraps his tail around Merryberry's shoulders, trying relax her**he wore a broken expression as he held his frantic daughter close* -Scorchgaze

*holds back the sick feeling that had washed over her**stares down sadly as tears streamed uncontrollably down her cheeks**pads over to her mother and presses against her, trying to offer comfort* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Frecklenose..*calls to her quietly*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns to him and presses her face in his fur, still not leaving her sister's side* How could this happen to her?! -Frecklenose

I don't know. I just know she went over the falls. *nudges him slightly* go back to camp and see what's happening. I'll wrangle Wrenflight and the others. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*nuzzles her daughter sobbing herself* -Sheepfluff

Fuck! *growls in pain finally accepting that her sister was gone and turns away facing the red water* StarClan warned me...I knew she was hurting I should have done more *cries a bit* -Merryberry
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods worriedly and taking off towards camp quickly* Please be okay Apple..
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* I dont know..Im sorry Frecklenose..*nuzzles the top of her head*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps his paws around her tightly, pulling her into his comforting embrace in search of his own comfort and out of fear**this was the second cat StarClan had taken from him while he was helpless to do anything and he was on edge that they'd do it again even now* It's not your fault. *says lowly to her, his voice weakened by tears* -Scorchgaze

*wraps her tail around her mother, holding her with a protective nature that she got from her**cries into her fur even as she tries to be strong for her* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*runs into camp out of breath and looks around camp seeing the cats clustered near the pool and pads over slowly*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
But it is though! *shouts and turns in anger and pain* No one knew what kind of pain she was in just me! If I paid more attention to the signs she wouldn't have thrown herself off a waterfall! *cries* -Merryberry

She couldn't have thrown herself over could she? Why would she do something like that? *says wiping away tears* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head* There's no way....Not matter what she was going through....Apple was too strong. -Sweetbriar

She couldn't have! Apple would never! No matter what happened! *gives Merryberry a knowing look* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Then did someone push her over? She certainly wouldn't trip she is a capable warrior not a clumsy kit...well was... -Merryberry
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads over to Frecklnose* F-freckle...what happened? *says trying to look into the pool*
Flintstripe

*wrinkles his nose smelling blood* More death. *mutters*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at Flintstripe sadly and moves aside, revealing Applethorn's lifeless body* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at her body and takes a step back eyes wide* She isnt moving..Freckle..she isnt moving..*looks at Frecklenose* Why isnt she moving?
Flintstripe
tanglebelly commented…
i just want to have Flint スマック the shit out of Treetail now 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
WHY 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
because he basically got his sister killed! 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Sorry guys, we're having a Labor Day cookout which is why I've not been on much today, but I just had an idea I wanted to run by you guys. What if we made WolfPacks? Like Clans, but with wolves???

I imagine it would be set up a lot like the Clans, like with rivalries and borders and rank, but obviously some adjustments would have to be made because, y'know, wolves. We could have four packs, one for each of us, with an alpha wolf, a beta wolf (second in command) and an omega (lowest wolf on the totem pole until they challenge a higher rank and move up within the pack), etc. I was writing a college paper on wolves the other day and they're such amazing creatures with such an intelligent system and strict social heiarchy, I thought it would be cool :)

Of course, we're all in school (?) and sometimes it's hard enough to find time for our Clans now. But still, I thought I would run the idea by you guys! If you're all game than so am I!

Some names I thought we could use:
ThunderPack, ShadowPack, WindPack and RiverPack
StormPack, MoonPack, GoldenPack and NorthPack (since PantherPack would be a bit odd xD)
Snowpack, MountainPack, Shadepaw, and Rainpack
Or we could each name our own pack :)

Anyway, just throwing this out there! Happy Labor Day!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Honestly im down for what ever Wolves sound pretty interesting to me haha and all good i wasn't on much yesterday cause i was celebrating my B-day so its all fair and happy Labor Day.

So out of the two spots we have over here which one do you think is the best? *sits down near Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Mommy! You're safe!" *cries, finally breaking free against Graysquirrel and racing towards Silverbird. Pounces on her paws and begins nuzzling them worridly* "That nasty StormClan warrior wouldn't let me go! I wanted to save you!" ~ Stormkit

*turns his head, unable to mask his expression, disgusted with himself and saddened by her death* I should have checked in on her more. I thought she looked depressed, but Applethorn has always been so strong... I'm her leader. I should have done something. Now she's dead. ~ Falconstar

*lays his tail on Sheepfluff's back, a subtle reminder that he was there* ~ Duskstorm

*growls and opens her mouth to retort, but notices something over his shoulder and blinks* "Treetail?" ~ Shiverwind

"Well maybe I'm bias, but I like my spot." ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*laughs* Fine we will go with yours then i think you have better taste then i do anyways.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Just thought about this, but we could also just do one or two Packs if four is too much trouble, and then if we want we could add more?
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea makes sense since wolf packs usually split apart eventually also Strong replied
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I used to be in some wolf rps some years ago and I thought they were super fun so I'm definitely down to do it! School has me busy from time to time, but I'm on my phone all the time XD I've got all the time in the world to do some more rping
KatieK102 commented…
Do one pack, two, または the full on four? I have an idea if we only do one または two... 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*races over to them* We need everyone back to camp. *huffs as he tries to catch his breath and looks at Wrenflight sadly* Wren....it's Applethorn- -Treetail

*takes off at a dead sprint for camp before he could say anything else**panic and dread built in his chest the closer he got to camp* -Wrenflight

*watches him go worriedly before turning to Shiverwind* Can you please find Berryfrost and Strongbreeze? Tell Berryfrost that Sweetbriar is definitely going to need her by her side. I have to be there for my mate. -Treetail

She fell from the falls. *her voice shook as heavy sobs pushed through from her chest* -Frecklenose

*presses even closer to her mother, heartbroken* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks back at Applethorns body and sits down soaking it all in* Why....
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She fell...whether she threw herself over or was pushed she's dead now. *says her eyes welling with tears she quickly looks to Falconstar* My vision came true...the pool of blood...now all the forest is next *says hauntingly glancing back over her sister mangled body* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles her face into her dead sister's fur* Oh Apple...-Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh and btw I'm down for the Wolfpacks I used to do wolf pack rps long ago
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*purrs* "Thank you!" ~ Berryfrost

*blinks* "Yeah, sure. Everything okay?" ~ Shiverwind

"No," *growls in response to Merryberry* "I won't let that happen." *spins around and stalks over to the Tall Boulder, leaping on top of it. Does the customary yowl, signaling a meeting* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks back towards the camp entrance for Treetail and looks back at Frecklenose and nuzzles her*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Also, sounds like wolf packs are a go! I'll only make one right now, and later we can make a second one if we want.
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i never did a wolf rp so ill leave it up to one of the other two :D

*pads over to gather below the rock*
Skyheart and Tigerfang

*takes a deep breath* Okay i remembered what i was going to say earlier. *says after a moment of silence*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes his head* Applethorn went over the falls. I don't know what condition she's in, but...it can't be good. *rushes back in the direction of camp* -Treetail

*pulls her siblings in close to her, watching the cats gather but not leaving Applethorn's body* -Frecklenose

*slowly trudges over to the Tall Boulder, taking his place* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Yay! I'm super excited to start this one 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
Me too! I'm going to go take a シャワー but then I'll be back! 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps his tail around his mate* Your clan seems to have a hard time finding peace. -Redshadow
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*doesnt leave her daughter though she had a hard time looking at the mangled body* We have to clean her up and bury her she doesnt deserve the clan gawking at her in this state -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*strokes her mother's back with her tail* I'll do it. *moves beside Applethorn's body and gingerly starts grooming her pelt, holding back more tears so they didn't fall onto her passed sister* -Sweetbriar

*races into camp, panting hard from the sheer amount of sprinting he'd done**stares in disbelief when he sees his sister's dead body**pads over to them* What happened....? -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks back at his brother* She fall from the falls...*says quietly*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*turns away quickly unable to look holding in tears* -Sheepfluff

*looks at Flintstripe* Where is Treetail? *says almost lowly* -Merryberry
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I-i dont know...he told me to go back to camp while he went to get the rest of the patrol..
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads over beside Sweetbriar and helps her wash his sister's pelt**Why wasn't I around to protect her?
Was there something I could have done differently? Could I have saved her?
* -Wrenflight

*sprints into camp and immediately makes his way over to Flintstripe* -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*sees Treetail and storms his way up to him* What did you do?! *snaps* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at her in shock* Me?! You think I had something to do with this?! *sounds more hurt than angry* -Treetail