Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15101-15150 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks up at him as they walk* No. No one is completely singular in their personalities. Everyone has joy, anger, envy, passion, frustration. We all handle those emotions differently and it depends on the intensity of the actions behind them that drive those emotions out of us. For me, seeing my brother fight my sister's mate upset me. Knowing that what happened broke Frecklenose so, it hurt my heart. Seeing Wrenflight go so far outside of his true character to do something like attack a clanmate, it saddened me. But for you, you saw two clanmates attacking each other and I can't even begin to imagine the fury and disappointment you must have felt. The stress, the frustration. Understanding that, it didn't make me feel anything different about you, as a friend or romantically. -Sweetbriar

Clearly! You don't appreciate my brilliance! -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*his gaze flicks back to the path they were walking along* "You know, sometimes I could almost forget you're so young." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because I'm so wise? *jokes lightly before smiling warmly* Any wisdom I have I truly thank my mother, father and mentor for that. My mother is such a kind soul. So willing to offer guidance, but still let me be me. My father, well you know better than most how much wisdom lies behind those eyes. And Featherwing was likely the best mentor I could have asked for. He was determined to push me to the best of my abilities, but I wish I'd taken some more of his advice and focused on my strength just as heavily as I did on my speed. Although, it has given me this opportunity to become closer to you. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"And don't we thank StarClan for that," *mutters dryly, although not as cold or bitter as he once would have been* ~ Falconstar

"Wrenflight. You're just not funny." ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shoves him lightly* I'll corner you again! *threatens playfully* -Sweetbriar

*huffs with a slight eye roll* That's just a matter of perspective. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I don't doubt that." *shoulders her back a bit harder* "We both know I can be a fox-heart to you, sometimes intentionally. Why in the name of StarClan would you put up with that so cheerfully?" *thinks of Treetail* "You could find someone much kinder to you, you know. Someone who actually wants you." ~ Falconstar

"And at the moment, we're discussing my perspective," *grins triumphantly* *shoulders him playfully* "Alright, your turn. What would you rate your intelligence?" ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eh fine I'll try to keep it nice and clean from now on! •grins and stops with Treetail• So who is with who then Treetail?
Strongbreeze

•pads up besides his mate• Well this one is mine. •says nudging him•
Flintstripe

•shrugs• Because Falconstar felt bad for them.
Skyheart

•grins• you should just smack him. •purrs nudging her•
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*her smile wavers slightly, but only for an instant**she had rules and she's scolded herself for breaking them earlier by letting herself get so completely swept away in the moment, so to feel like she still hadn't made any real progress with him after hearing his words made her even angrier with herself* To me, it's not about just finding someone who will pamper me and dote on me. I want to find someone I actually can connect with. Someone who I think is different than I am, who will help me to grow and who I can help to grow. I want to be in a relationship where we make each other better. I'd like to have that relationship with you. *shrugs slightly* This is completely irrelevant to me, but it's not like there are toms lining up for me anyway. I don't ever see anyone looking too interested in me. But I don't care to notice if others were. -Sweetbriar

I think I'm above average, even if I don't always act like it. *grins slightly* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I'll go with Strongbreeze," *offers quickly* ~ Berryfrost

"But I thought Brownnut was a good warrior? And Darkmist too, but his mate is a half-breed." ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*scoffs* "You might want to try and pay a bit more attention, because you're breaking a few hearts right now." *shakes his head, annoyed with his own resentment that met his statement* "I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Sweetbriar. I don't have feelings for you, but these last few kisses... I can't stop thinking about them. It's just lust, and no one deserves to be led on out of lust." ~ Falconstar

"Fine by me," *calls up to Treetail* "I'll go with Wrenflight." ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Probably would be for the best if I did. -Hushpool

*purrs at his mate before looking back at them* See, Berryfrost's got the right idea. Flintstripe and I will go east, Berryfrost and you go west, Wrenflight and Shiverwind will go north. Meet back here after a bit. Don't take too long. If you find a good spot mark it and once we're all back here we'll go and look at each of the spots all together. *starts nudging his mate off to the east* -Treetail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head slightly* Well then why don't you give everything else some more thought. And by everything else I don't mean everything physically that comes after kissing. It wouldn't kill you to consider building more than just a physical attraction for me. *eyes him somewhat suspiciously* I'm still weary of the validity behind that itself. -Sweetbriar

*nods and flicks her with his tail* Let's go. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
No his mate isnt even a real clan cat his kits are half breeds. *sits down* And Brownnut might be a Strong warrior but that doesnt mean he is a good warrior.
Skyheart

*blinks surprised how fast she decided and nods* Sounds good North for me and Berryfrost. *nudges her* You ready then?
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles his mate* And make sure you guys are all looking for a spot and not doing anything else.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Scoffs* "You're one to talk, Flintstripe. Make sure you and Treetail aren't slacking off and going at each other the whole time!" ~ Shiverwind
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*smirks slightly, tired but amused, and nudges her* "Of course you're not. Come on, we're almost to camp and my head is starting to pound." ~ Falconstar

"Ready!" *smiles brightly at him* ~ Berryfrost

*looks alarmed* "But every decent warrior needs to be strong! All the best ones are!" ~ Thunderkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh please we wouldnt go at it the whole time just most of the time! *Tugs on his mates neck* You are just jealous.
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes starting to head off* Good i need to get away from that.
Strongbreeze

*licks her head* Dont worry thats almost all true just that cats that are gifted when they shouldnt be.
Skyheart
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey, as long as we find a spot or two we should be allowed some free time! *calls back with a grin before disappearing with his mate* -Treetail

If they're late I definitely won't go checking on them. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges his cheek softly with her muzzle* Get some sleep when we get back. I'm sure anything that's happened my father has handled it. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*wrinkles her nose* "Definitely not. Come on, let's get as far away from their direction as possible; I don't want to be able to hear them." ~ Shiverwind

*follows him* "We should've placed bets on who finds the best spot; make things more interesting." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Talking shit about Brownnut now he didn't even do anything to you Sky
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sky is the ass of all asses haha XD

*nudges her in their instructed direction* Well, now it's just you and I. Feel free to flatter me as much as you want now that no one is around to hear. *teases* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Lord of the asses

*chuckles* You are just a competitive cat aren't you? But i agree we should have and i bet we would win easily.
Strongbreeze

*pads with his mate* Both of those two groups are so cute together.
Flintstripe

*grabs a mouse from the pile remembering he was going to share a meal with his kits* Bloodkit! *calls out* You still hungry?
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Runs in the family xD

*rolls her eyes, but can't help but grin* "StarClan you're shameless. How about we go back to rating you, and I'll tell you if I agree or not? That's basically the same thing as a compliment." ~ Shiverwind

"Your father doesn't like to slam heads into the ground. To be fair neither do I, but one of us has to do it every once in awhile... but I'll consider taking a nap." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Obviously," *nudges him as they walk* *now that no one was there to call them out again, she leaned her head back on his shoulder, cautious just in case he wasn't comfortable with it* ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*tenses up slightly but relaxes quickly letting out a low purr* Im surprised the clan never claimed this land back...Its so peaceful here.
Strongbreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Right! I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices it. -Treetail

All right I guess. Go ahead and give him something to rate myself on. -Wrenflight

If my father was going to slam heads into the ground it'd only be a couple. Yours might be one of them. *jokes**nuzzles her head against his shoulder* We can't have our mighty leader tired and in discomfort. -Sweetbriar

*looks up and nods* I could definitely eat. -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Right? They are all to shy to admit it ah i remember those days!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Why did we move? Do you remember?" ~ Berryfrost

*scans the territory as they talk, keeping her eyes open for any potential spots* "Okay. How charming do you think you are?" ~ Shiverwind

*instinctively steps away from her, then fixes her with a withering, pointed look* "Sweetbriar..." ~ Falconstar

"I want the stomach meat!" ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"So," *starts, padding up to Sheepfluff* "you're going to be a grandmother. You feel old, right?" ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles and nods* Fine you two get first bite now bite eat away! *steps back a little for them*
Skyheart

*think to himself* Uh..i think it had something to do with a fire if i remember correctly..though thats what i heard from Streamripple.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*nods slowly* "That sounds about right, though it looks like everything has grown back nicely. Maybe if this Gathering goes well they'll become a thing, and we'll just always have them here?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea that's if it all works out though..*sighs* Honestly i just hope we all have some peace for awhile..*slowly starts to lean into her lean and twine there tails together*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Things are much better like this, though. -Treetail

Easy! I'm the most charming. *chuckles* No, there are definitely toms more charming than I, but I do believe that my respectfulness and chivalry put me around the top. -Wrenflight

*steps after him, closing the distance between them that he'd created* Please, Falconstar? I'm not saying that you have to return my feelings for me tomorrow, a moon from now or even ever -- despite how much that would hurt. *looks up at him with sincere amber eyes* When I first expressed my crush to you, you made it clear that you didn't have much of an opinion of me or even an interest in having one. Look how things have changed. *brushes her muzzle lightly against his neck and up to his chin* Please consider me. Consider how things could be between us. More than just physically. -Sweetbriar

*jumps forward eagerly and tears into the meal* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Perhaps though I like to think of myself as a hip grandmother *purrs a bit* I think I've still got some time left in me before they shove me into the elders den though -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches them happily and purrs* Hey Bloodkit..Thunderkit do you think im a good father to you two?
Skyheart

Oh how so big guy? Id love for you to explain to me.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Honestly. After everything that's happened, we could use some peace. Kinda like... this territory. It was ravaged by a fire and so we moved, and gave it the chance to grow and blossom back to health. Now that it's had time to heal, new things can grow." *as she spoke she continued to twine their tails* ~ Berryfrost

*shrugs* "Okay, I can agree with that. Blackpelt was the most charming but now that he's... gone, I suppose someone has to pick up that mantle. Now you have to follow in his pawsteps and pick the most stubborn, most reckless and brash cat as your soulmate and charm them into falling for you," *teases* ~ Shiverwind

*for a moment it looked like he was listening to her words, but when she brushed her muzzle against him and jerked back and growled,* "Would you stop touching me?!" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*turns his head to look at her* Man you have a way with words you know. *lets out another short purr* Always able to make things sound more amazing then they should be.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because I get to be closer to you than we were before. More bonded. -Treetail

Blackpelt had the most charm and the strongest will of any cat I think this clan has ever had. I'm not sure I could live up to those expectations. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

So you can touch me whenever or however you want just because I have feelings for you and that's okay, but I can't act on my feelings by showing genuine affection?! *flicks her tail irritably* -Sweetbriar

*nods* I don't really know what makes a bad dad, but I think you're a good one! -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs in relief at her answer and looks at Thunderkit*
Skyheart

Oh i see. *growls playfully tugging at him* But we have an important mission from the leader himself so we need to work on that.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"And what are you going to do with all that time?" *purrs, laying down beside her* ~ Duskstom'

*swallows her bite then nods eagerly* "The best!" ~ Thunderkit

*purrs and buries her face in his shoulder, embarrassed but pleased* "Knock it off, Strongbreeze," *mumbles happily, as warmth spread from her heart and to the tips of her toes* ~ Berryfrost

"There's nothing wrong with being second best!" ~ Shiverwind

"Yes! No, wait, no, you shouldn't-I shouldn't, ugh," *growls again and shakes his head* "See? And this is why our "friendship" isn't unique, it's messed up. Because how are am I supposed to work on building a genuine friendship with you when I can't stand your touch, and yet all I can think about for days is how badly I want to kiss you - among other things!" *glares at her fiercely* ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and leans down to nuzzle both of them* I love you both.
Skyheart

Aw whats wrong you dont like being flattered? *laughs at her reaction*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs and nips at his nose* ~ Thunderkit

"Stooooppppp!" *whines, her face still buried in his shoulder* ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Shiver's profile thing is done! I think I just have to choose a song for her, but that should be it.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Of course. But I'll be expressing my eternal love for you later, trust me. -Treetail

I suppose not. *nudges her* Any other rankings I need to do? -Wrenflight

Then stop being so stubborn and consider genuinely liking me! Consider the possibility that after we become genuine friends there could genuinely be more for us! *lashes her tail* Stubborn tomcat. *huffs* -Sweetbriar

*purrs* I love you too Dad. *nuzzles him back* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sweet :D

Hey watch it you still have those sharp little biters! *laughs pulling his nose away*
Skyheart

Okay! Okay! Sorry for being nice guess i'll have to be rude to you now. *says and lowers his head to nuzzle the top of hers*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I swear im going to make you plead me to stop one day. *grins at him*
Flintstripe

I love you to Bloodkit and you both never forget it.
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"What about gull? Obviously you have no problem confronting others when they step over a line, but if it was your family, do you think you could ever fight with them?" ~ Shiverwind

"I would love to Sweetbriar, but every time I've tried to have a casual conversation with you, or tried to not think about kissing you, there you are, shoving me and nuzzling me and touching me and it's not helping! Just-quit touching me, for StarClan's sake!" ~ Falconstar

"Well don't be like that either!" *laughs, finally looking back up at him with wide, bright green eyes* ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks down at her softly* Well tell me how you want me to treat you then Berryfrost? Cause ill treat you how ever you want me to treat you. *Moves his muzzle slowly to hers*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you say so. *nips his tail playfully* -Treetail

I have no problem telling them when they've done something wrong and we have arguments, but not to the same level. -Wrenflight

*sticks her chin up* Fine. Unlike you learn to control your hormones I'll keep a safe distance between us. *turns his logic and lectures on himself**turns on her heels and continues their walk, tail flicking in the air* -Sweetbriar

*smiles and nods* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
AWWW TANGLE, YOU FINALLY HAVE A SWEET, DECENT TOM xDx

"Strongbreeze..." *whispers, at a loss for words* *moves to rub her muzzle against his, but insecurity grips her at the last second and she steps away from him, staring at her paws* "We should really be looking for someplace to host this Gathering." ~ Berryfrost
tanglebelly commented…
I LIKE TO THINK FLINT IS DECENT! 1年以上前
TeamPeeta649 commented…
About damn time he has another one of those XD it's been far too long 1年以上前
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Yea Flint isn't too bad. Abusive sometimes in a really weird way XD 1年以上前