Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13851-13900 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles at Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*looks over at Darkmist* Are they being good?
Skyheart

*looks over at her* I let you win by the way.
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Huffs and lays her head on her paws* ~ Thunderkit

*Grins and nudges him back* "Telling jokes is beneath me; that's what the looser friend does." ~ Shiverpaw

*Her head shoots up* "Why?! What'd he say?" ~ Berryfrost

"That helps me... almost none." *Rolls onto his back and stares up at his ceiling* "We went tree climbing and swimming already, and who spars on a date? Running is something, but what are we supposed to do, have a race?" *Blows out a sigh* "I don't know these things because she doesn't tell me. I've asked her to tell me about herself, but she insists that she isn't interesting and there's nothing notable about her, and apparently that in itself is interesting. So with all the information she's given me, I should probably plan a date where all we do is stare at trees, because there's nothing interesting or notable about that either!" *finishes with a groan* ~ Falconstar (he needs a nap xD)

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I've been playing and behaving. -Darkmist

*pads over to Thunderkit and licks her head* Your punishment will be over soon enough. -Hushpool

You better of! My hips are still sore! *purrs* -Frecklenose

Well I'm playing my role as expected then. -Wrenflight

*shakes her head vigorously* N-Nothing! Don't worry about it! *averts her eyes, trying and failing to hide how shy she was becoming about the whole thing* -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes* The point of a date is to take the mundane things your date likes to do and plan something interesting around those things. To be fair, she probably doesn't tell you much because you haven't really shown that you really even care to know. She probably thinks you were just asking to be polite, not that you were actually interested. Why don't you sleep on it and piece something together. Trust me, she isn't looking for anything mind blowing. I'm more than sure she's just thrilled to be spending time with you. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Thats good if they cause any trouble when you are watching them just come get me.
Skyheart

*Nudges her playfuly* I mean if i really lost i would be embarrassed
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I will. -Darkmist

Once my legs are better I'll take you down! -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh really you are going to take me down?
Sunheart

*looks himself over worriedly trying to make sure his pelt was nice a smooth*
Strongbreeze

*looks back down at the kits* You hear me Bloodkit?
Skyheart

*yawns boredly*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes Dad. We'll behave I promise. -Bloodkit

I absolutely will. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets to his paws tapping his paw on the ground and decides to go look for Treetail*
Flintstripe

*gives her a look seeing how close Tanglekit was sitting next to her* Um Darkmist he is sitting to close to her.
Skyheart

Id like to see you try.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tackles him* Hey there handsome. -Treetail

*rolls his eyes* Skyheart what does it matter? -Darkmist

I bet you would. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*instantly sits up* "Want me to move him?" ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*narrows her eyes* "You're lying." ~ Berryfrost

"I suppose so." ~ Shiverpaw

"Or she's only looking forward to the kiss at the end." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No Thunderkit. *sits in between her and Tanglekit, shielding her friend* -Bloodkit

Need any help with your duties? -Wrenflight

W-Well...he uh...w-when he was licking and sucking on my neck....h-he told me I had cute moans. *hides her face in her paws* -Sweetbriar

Unlikely. She has feelings for you, so she's excited for the date more than just the kiss. That much I know. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•huffs• I'd rather not have him so close to her...•gives Thunderkit the nod of okay quickly•
Skyheart

•looks around confused•
Tanglekit

•purrs• hey what are you doing!
Flintstripe

•finishes the lap around the lake and looks at her• aren't you tired?
Sunheart

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just being playful with my good looking mate. -Treetail

A little. My hips are aching still. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Catches her father's nod, and stands up, towering over Tanglekit and snarls* "You heard him, Tanglekit: you're too close. MOVE!" ~ Thunderkit

"Sure. You can help me bring fresh-kill to the queens." *Rolls her eyes* "I hate this one, so I usually let Rainpaw do it. I can't stand kits." ~ Shiverpaw

*A wicked smirk splits her face* "He did not! Sweetbriar! He's completely into you!" ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs* "Well, she better get really excited for this kiss because at this point, it's going to be the best part of the date." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thunderkit leave him alone. He's fine where he is. -Bloodkit

Ah come on, they aren't that bad. They're entertaining. -Wrenflight

*shakes her head* N-No! He was just doing it all to prove a point! *picks her head up slightly* He was doing it to prove how easily and how quickly things can escalate. I'm sure that was just a part of that. -Sweetbriar

Come on Falconstar you're an intelligent cat. I'm sure you can think of fun things to do. Even if you do some things that are same as the last date. I doubt she'll mind. And while you're on the date you can find out more things she enjoys. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes at him and growls* "Dad said he's too close." ~ Thunderkit

"They're loud and annoying." ~ Shiverpaw

"But he was the one making them escalate, right? He initiated the kiss, deepened it, went to your neck," *smirks* "told you that you have "cute moans"." ~ Berryfrost

"Ugh, I know I'll think of something. It's just going to take a minute." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*smirks at Thunderkit happy that she did it*
Skyheart

*winces slightly from her snarl and slowly starts space himself away*
Tanglekit

*watches amused*
Foxkit

awww what a shame.
Sunheart

Mhmm well then! *cuffs him over the head*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands to block her sister* Darkmist says he's fine. Why don't you be a little nicer to my friends, Thunderkit. *narrows her eyes* -Bloodkit

Ironic you say that with the friends you have. *teases* -Wrenflight

I-I-It was just to prove a point. *shuffles her paws* If he was into me he wouldn't have been so unexcited for our date. -Sweetbriar

Like I said, sleep on it. I'm sure it'll come to you. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey what was that for? -Treetail

Why is that a shame? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes, then turns to Skyheart and stomps a paw* "Dad, you tell her." ~ Thunderkit

"Aaaand there you go teasing my childhood best friend. That part of your charm?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Oh hush, you're just looking for reasons to deny it. We both know that Falconstar is laying in his den right now thinking about that kiss." ~ Berryfrost

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey, I'm doing my best. I think it shows improvement that I was kind and only teased. -Wrenflight

I-I don't know about that...*blushes again* The first kiss didn't affect him, I don't know why this one would be different...-Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Tell that to Sunheart and see if he thinks you're kind." ~ Shiverpaw

"Maybe this one was better than the last?" ~ Berryfrost

I'm logging off in a little over an hour, but if you're not busy...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at Bloodkit* Toms are bad and he is getting to close to you. *says blandly*
Skyheart

Tackling me you big goof ball! *gets to his paws and shakes himself off*
Flintstripe

Because you are still sore.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Eh I'd rather not. *chuckles slightly* I don't think he could give me a compliment if his life depended on it. -Wrenflight

*looks at her paws shyly* It seemed so to me...-Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope I got time

*rolls her eyes* Ew dad what are you talking about? We're friends. -Bloodkit

It's fun though. -Treetail

I could be more sore. *laughs* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs and nudges him lightly* "Want me to compliment you?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Maybe you just need to brush up on your kissing skills. Really wow him." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I thought you'd never ask! *flicks his tail in amusement* -Wrenflight

I've never done it before him! Besides, I don't think I'm that bad. *mumbles* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• well I don't know that for sure now do I?
Skyheart

•gets to his paws embarrassed and heads back over to Darkmist•
Tanglekit

I could do that if I wanted but we should be heading back to camp
Sunheart

Tackling me is fun for you?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Stops and studies him for a moment, before shrugging* "I suppose you are charming." ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, aparently neither does he if we went to your neck." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We're kits dad. -Bloodkit

Don't listen to that nonsense, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

A little. *grins* -Treetail

If you insist. -Frecklenose

Anything else. *bumps her lightly* -Wrenflight

*blushes still* He's only ever touched it three times but it's so sensitive...-Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Well now you're just being desperate, and desperation isn't a good look for you." ~ Shiverpaw

*Grins* "Wanna make it a fourth? Fifth? Sixth?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs slightly, rolling his eyes lightheartedly* Yea yea yea, whatever you say. -Wrenflight

W-Well of course...but I want him to feel enjoyment in it too. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs and flicks him with her tail* "How about we go back and forth? You say something, I say something." ~ Shiverpaw

"Don't worry, that's where I'm going. If you want him to really remember this kiss then don't be so shy this next time; you know it's coming up sometime on the date, so prepare yourself. Deepen the kiss, nip at him a little, lean your head back, and for StarClan's sake use your tongue. You need him to leave wanting more, don't you?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods wearily* Okay Pa.
Tanglekit

*looks himself over one more time and pads over to the warriors den*
Strongbreeze

I swear i need to smack some sense into your thick head.
Flintstripe

Hey its better then having you walk around the lake again sore.
Sunheart

So what if you are kits least your sister understands. *huffs out*
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "Bloodkit just has a crush on him, dad. That's why she's defending him." ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right then. You gave a compliment so now it's my turn. *sits with her* You've got incredible determination. -Wrenflight

*nods slowly* So you want me to take everything I've done between the last two kisses and combine it all? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glares at her sister* Why would I have a crush on anyone? I have no intention of letting anyone get in my way of becoming the best warrior and a crush would only get in the way. -Bloodkit

That's rude! -Treetail

Very true. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Follows his lead, sitting down* "True, very true. Okay... you're super loyal." ~ Shiverpaw

"Exactly!" *Looks up when Strongbreeze walks in* "Hey Strongbreeze. Are you here for the kissing class too?" ~ Berryfrost

*Pads back to camp with Redshadow, licking and nuzzling his cheek on the way* "Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*raises an eye at Bloodkit then glares at Darkmsit* A CRUSH THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO AVOID!
Skyheart

*pads along* now come along little warrior.
Sunheart

Nuh uh you sneaking up on me and tackling me down is rude!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
K-kissing class!? *looks at the flustered* W-what?
Strongbreeze
last edited 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
They're not inside camp yet! 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
They're just walking back! 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
MY BAD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's a great compliment to me, thank you. You certainly know how to hold your own. You don't let anyone push you around. -Wrenflight

*stares at her paws in thought* I just need to keep myself somewhat calm. I just get so lost in it I don't never think about what I'm doing, it all just sort of happens. -Sweetbriar

Maybe once or twice. Or a million times. *purrs* And I love it. Have I told you how much I love you? -Redshadow
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't have a crush on anyone! *stomps her paw, growling in frustration* Why is everyone around here so mouse-brained?! *stalks out of the nursery, sitting at her mother's paws who was just outside* -Bloodkit

Skyheart I highly doubt she has a crush. They're too young for that. -Darkmist

But it's with love! -Treetail

I'm coming I'm coming. *follows him* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smiles* "I guess not. Aside from the incident with Sunheart, you're really hard to work up. You don't take much personally, and you're really laid-back. You don't rise to every challenge." ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods, then looks at Strongbreeze* "Right, then if you were the tom making out with Sweetbriar - AKA Falconstar - then you would want to work on making her loose control. I'd suggest going for the neck." ~ Berryfrost

"Oh, I don't think so," *teases, burying her face into his shoulder* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Is that with every she cat? *says a bit curiously*
Strongbreeze

*watches her go and follows her*
Foxkit

*looks at his paws not sure what just happened*
Tanglekit

*narrows his eyes* Uh huh sure you say that because you dont want me finding out i see through your plan.
Skyheart

*waits for her a bit away from the entrance of camp*
Sunheart

And me smacking you will be filled with love to.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Now more or than ever I've learned to choose battles wisely. Falconstar made sure I got that lesson loud and clear. *smiles at her* You're a lot of fun. I know that's pretty basic, but it's very true. I really enjoy your company. -Wrenflight

*lays her head on her paws, thinking of how the kiss could go and how she could do her part to make it the best one yet* -Sweetbriar

*presses his muzzle to her ear* I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. -Redshadow
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's so stupid. I don't have a crush on anyone, Mama. I just don't like my friends being picked on. -Bloodkit

I get it, hun. -Hushpool

What plan?! Do you think I have some secret agenda to make our kits fall in love?! That's ridiculous! -Darkmist

Sure about that? -Treetail

*hurries up to him* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "No, but everyone is sensitive somewhere, and the neck is a good starting place." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh trust me im very sure. *cuffs his muzzle*
Flintstripe

*laughs watching her* You have a cute run.
Sunheart

*listens silently*
Foxkit

You are the one all about family so yes!
Skyheart

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Huh well thats good to know i guess...*sighs in releif thinking he was going to have to kiss someone*
Strongbreeze