Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13601-13650 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm I don't know about that. Remember, I grew up with four very different and complex sisters. *pulls her legs out from under her and holds her down on her side* Just give me some time to figure you out, *keeps one paw against her shoulder to hold her down* and I'll be in the winners spot every time. -Wrenflight

I understand that. I saw how enraged he was during the battle with the rouges and more recently I saw him slam my son's head against the stone floor. Even so, I can imagine those things are still only scratching at the surface of the full rage that lies there. *flicks his tail and turns back to him* So, what information did you end up giving my daughter? More interestingly, what do you think of the whole situation? -Scorchgaze

How could I forget: our fearless leader is much too well composed to ever embarrass himself. *rolls her eyes lightheartedly* So, is that all you came to tell me or am I now to be taken out and punished with extensive high paced strength training as reprimand for the training mix up earlier? *sits up with her tail flicking playfully**though she was focused on the conversation memories of the kiss kept playing in her mind* -Sweetbriar

I just enjoy being close to you. *snuggles her body against his, enjoying the relaxation* -Frecklenose

No. I can handle my own kits and their punishment. *flicks her tail nonchalantly* When they really start causing trouble then maybe I'll get the deputy and leader involved. -Hushpool

I'm not so easily offended. But that group will never resurface. The only ones the clans left alive don't have the spines to be leader of such a ruthless group. And that time is behind me. -Redshadow

So, *leans down to lick his chin* how was that for an apology? -Treetail

Well then break it! Either break it or give up! *holds him down in the headlock, tight enough to keep him in place but not so tight that he couldn't breathe* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Growls and struggles underneath him for a moment before rolling sharply to the side, unbalancing his hold on her* *Leaps to her paws underneath him and huffs, her back pressed against his stomach* "Whatever you say." ~ Shiverpaw

"I really just told her some stories about him, things he's done before, and gave her a sort of window into his head. If she can figure out how he thinks, she's more likely to be successful in her pursuit. I gave her some advice too, explained some things to her, like why age is such a factor to him." *frowns slightly* "As for what I think about it all... I've never been very high on 'love' in the first place, so I can't say that I would be making the same fuss that she is. But she's very determined, I'll give her that. Anyway, Falconstar could use someone like her in his life. Not exactly as a mate, because not every cat needs a mate, but Sweetbriar in general could be good for her; whether it's as a best friend, a confident, a mate, or whatever. But I understand why Falconstar is so cautious about who he lets occupy that role in his life." ~ Duskstorm

"If anyone is to be punished, it's Duskstorm. But you're definitely going to train twice as hard to make up for a wasted morning. As a matter of fact," *stands to his paws* "sure, why not start right now? Let's go." ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes at him, before snorting and laying her head back down on her paws* "Whatever. Go chase your tail or something, leave me alone." ~ Thunderkit

*Her face suddenly hardens* "I don't have any family, except for Tigerfang. Snowstep was my only littermate, and my mother passed shortly after kitting." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Though I might have been wrong, you're pretty difficult to keep down as well. *forcefully drops his weight on her back again* -Wrenflight

I agree in the sense that he needs someone equally as stubborn around to butt heads with. But an old man like me does enjoy meddling in the love lives of others from time to time. *says jokingly, but also somewhat seriously* Especially if my friends are involved and definitely if my kits are involved. -Scorchgaze

I'm ready to train three times as hard if need be. The information was worth it. *teases lightly before starting out* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
"Flattens his ears and pads away•
Tanglekit

•grumbles not being able to get out• okay I give up! •taps his paw•
Foxkit

•blinks surprised from her sudden change• oh...I'm sorry about that..what about Tigerfangs new kits? Wouldn't you consider them kin?
Strongbreeze

So would hat make you spineless then?
Skyheart

•chuckles and falls over landing on his side brining her down with him•
Sunheart

•nods tiredly• okay it was a good one!
Flintstripe

Ah I wouldn't get the deputy he has a soft spot for kits.
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*bats at his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

Scorchgaze has a soft spot for almost anyone or anything. *suddenly smirks devilishly* Though for you, I wouldn't know whether to call it a soft spot or a hard spot. -Hushpool (Hushpool, the joke master lol)

Spineless I'm not. It means I've had a shift in priorities. -Redshadow

*purrs and licks his neck* I'm glad you liked it. -Treetail

Yes! *let's go of him and bounces excitedly* Tanglekit, Thunderkit did you see?! I finally got the headlock pin! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks over at her and perks his ears back up* Really!? Sweet!
Tanglekit

*grumbles getting back up and shakes out his fur*
Foxkit

What ever you say.
SKyheart

*nuzzles him playfully* Mhm.
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail* HA hA very funny.
Tigerfang

*laughs* My bad!
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Uh huh, sure. *purrs and nips his whiskers playfully* -Frecklenose

*grins* I certainly thought so. I enjoy making jokes with my friends every once in a while. Especially if it makes them squirm a little. You're honestly one of my favorites to mess with. It's just so easy to see what makes you wriggle. *smirks again* Like if I were to start describing a possible scenario between you and your best buddy. That really makes your skin crawl. -Hushpool

I haven't detected anything out of the ordinary. Are you ready to find the other two? -Redshadow

*Rubs his flank lightly* Just think, soon enough we'll be able to be as cuddly as we want wherever we want. -Treetail

I guess it just comes more so from positioning than the size of my legs. *turns back to Foxkit with a grin* Thanks for always practicing with me. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea yea i just like to get my tail kicked by you. *flicks his tail*
Foxkit

Well yea he has been my best friend since kit hood and i have a mate why would i want to even think about that?
Tigerfang

*Shrugs* Fine what ever.
Skyheart

What are you saying i did it on purpose?
Sunheart

And that will be the best day ever.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Most definitely. -Frecklenose

Cause it's funny to me. *laughs* -Hushpool

*Rolls his eyes at his difficulty**starts following the scent of the others* -Redshadow

Absolutely. *licks his muzzle* -Treetail

Nothing wrong with that. *laughs* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Huffs and grits her teeth in determination, locking her legs* *Suddenly throws her weight underneath him and rolls, forcing him onto his side, and then his stomach* ~ Shiverpaw

"Mhm, I can tell. Then I suppose you approve of your other kits' mates?" ~ Duskstorm

*Scowls after her, overtaking her as he leads the way out of camp* "Funny. We'll see if you still feel that way after I'm done with you." ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "Not if I don't consider Tigerfang my father." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What do you have a problem? *looks back at him*
Skyheart

Oh but you cant prove it!
Sunheart

You are a sick cat.
Tigerfang

*purrs and moves onto his stomtach*
Flintstripe

Uh huh until your sister makes fun of me.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grabs a hold of her legs and starts pulling her back under him* -Wrenflight

*moves his head slightly from side to side* More or less. Regardless of what I think, I just want them to be happy. However...I'm not letting my guard down with some of them. -Scorchgaze

*blushes slightly and averts her gaze from him* That's a loaded sentence. *murmurs lowly* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know you too well! *purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

*shrugs, not bothered* I get that a lot. But I'm open minded! If you ever have thought about a more than friendly friendship with your best friend I won't judge you for it. *laughs again* -Hushpool

*exhales in annoyance* No I don't have a problem. Do you? -Redshadow

So, would you like to hear about what happened earlier when I visited my brother's grave? -Treetail

She wouldn't. *looks over at her sister* Would you? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh....*swallows awkwardly* Uh well...Thats interesting i guess..
Strongbreeze

So sis is there a reason you asked me to name a kit after you?
Crowtail

*nuzzles her back resting his head down*
Sunehart

*rolls his eyes* You are a piece of work,
Tigerfang

Sounds like you have a problem.
Skyheart

*looks over at Thunderkit*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays her head beside his* -Frecklenose

I get that a lot too. -Hushpool

I don't. Is that fine with you? *shakes his head at his persistence, not at all in the mood to deal with it* -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Looks up at the sky* Havent done cloud watching in a while.
Sunheart

Wow im not surprised...*looks around* Do you think your mate and Redshadow are on there way back?
Tigerfang

*looks on ahead* Someone sounds a little irritated.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You've never really struck me as the cloud watching type. *purrs softly and rolls onto her back beside him* -Frecklenose

Should be unless they've decided to start sparring. -Hushpool

My days in the clan aren't as easy going as everyone else's. -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh boo hoo no one cares. Just life your stupid life.
Skyheart

Then that would be an issue that i would have to report to Falconstar.
Tigerfang

Well surprises can happen you know.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They most certainly can...So what do you see in the clouds? -Frecklenose

I figured as much. -Hushpool

Skyheart, has anyone ever told you that you should really learn to keep your muzzle shut? It'd be beneficial for you and everyone around you. -Redshadow
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•smirks• oh plenty of times but that doesn't mean I have to listen to the advice.
Skyheart

•nuzzles him and nods• sure so what happened?
Flintstripe

Hmm a bunch of fluffy moss balls.
Sunheart

So what are your thoughts on Redshadow? I know you voted to kick him out.
Tigerfang

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* I think that one looks like a rabbit. -Frecklenose

I don't necessarily trust him, but he hasn't done anything against us since he's been in the clan. -Hushpool

Clearly you don't. -Redshadow

*smiles warmly* I got a visit from Smokepaw. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Really!? *looks a bit surprised*
Flintstripe

Someone has some attitude problem. *says padding off*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea...but still be weary
Tigerfang

*chuckles* I guess it looks like a Rabbit.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

Of course. Not only do I have the safety of myself and my mate to think about, but I've got two daughters now. -Hushpool

*keeps padding on after the others* -Redshadow

*nods* It was so nice to see him again. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I bet! *says happily though he wasnt sure what to think of Treetail seening his brother there*
Flintstripe

Hmm i see some nice juicy fish in over there. *points to another group of clouds*
Sunheart

*reaches the other cats* Back.
Skyheart

*looks over at them nodding*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That one there looks like a squirrel. -Frecklenose

Everything secure on your end? -Hushpool

It was reassuring to say the least. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Ah i see it! *purrs*
Sunheart

*nods* i guess but redshadow is a bit moody.
Skyheart

Uh huh..let me see your head for a moment.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Want to eat it's eyes? *Teases* -Frecklenose

*raises an eyebrow questioningly* Did you happen to have anything to do with that? -Hushpool

*looks confused* Uh okay. *tilts his head down* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Of course not what do you think I am a trouble maker?
Skyheart

•looks his head over to see if he hit it and frowns• huh..
Flintstripe

Of course I do! •licks his lips•
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're such a freak. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

Skyheart I know you're a troublemaker. -Hushpool

*frowns and pulls his head back* Flintstripe, cats get visits from StarClan all the time. It's not uncommon. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well i guess but its still a weird thing to believe..*says quietly*

*chuckles* Okay maybe i was a slight cause.
Skyherat

*looks at Redshadow* Everything good?
Tigerfang

Am not!
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "Only if he does something stupid." ~ Thunderkit

*Grits her teeth and digs her claws into the ground, unmoving* "I win." ~ Shiverpaw

"Come on. We don't have anymore time to waste today," *says, leading the way towards the training hollow* ~ Falconstar

"Like Sunheart?" *asks knowingly* "I'm honestly impressed that you haven't gone after him, after what he did to Frecklenose." ~ Duskstorm

"Because it's abut time you honor me as the ledgend I am," *teases* ~ Ivyfrost

*Looks back at him* "There's no need to look so uncomfortable. It's fine, honestly." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles and shrugs* How about ill think about it?
Crowtail

*nods still a bit hesitant* Okay..well you can have the rest of the meal by the way.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You definitely are. *bats at him playfully* -Frecklenose

That's what I thought. *grins and nips him lightly* -Hushpool

I'm fine. Just not much in the mood for his pestering. -Redshadow

*flattens his ears slightly* You're saying you don't believe me? -Treetail

Don't call victory so soon. *suddenly throws up all his weight, yanking up her smaller body onto his back* -Wrenflight

I've got to do my best to remain professional as deputy. Besides, we all saw how she handled it when she found out. Sheepfluff and I raised the girls to be tough, unwavering. I was honestly a little afraid to get in her way at that moment. *chuckles* That's also why I have the utmost faith in Sweetbriar that if she and Falconstar do build a relationship she'll be able to handle him. Applethorn as well, she's tough enough to handle any tom. Merryberry being medicine cat has given me at least one bit of relief. -Scorchgaze

I'm right behind you. *keeps pace with him, wondering what he'll have planned* -Sweetbriar

*eyes Foxkit* That's a likely possibly. *teases with a laugh* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh haha very funny. *sits down and starts to groom himself*
Foxkit

*sits next to Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

Well...kinda? *says wearily*
Flintstripe

*nods* Dont worry he gets to everyone.
Tigerfang

*Grins back at her and cuffs her playfully*
Skyheart

Well if im a freak then you have to be a freak to right?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
How am I a freak? -Frecklenose

Naughty tom you. -Hushpool

I figured as much. He's an expert it would seem. -Redshadow

Why would I lie about that? -Treetail

I thought so. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope!
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Think hard. Aside from naming one after my honor, have you thought about any other names?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Scowls at the ground* "No, you can have it. I'm not really hungry anymore." ~ Berryfrost

*Hisses in surprise and digs her claws into him* "And what good is this supposed to do you?!" ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, I commend you for letting them live their own lives. If I ever had kits, I doubt I would be able to remain so neutral." *Flicks an ear* "And if Falconstar and your daughter end up having kits, I wouldn't expect him to share your professionalism. He's never been able to entirely separate duty from heart. I guess you've noticed how he still holds a grudge against the other Clans; GoldenClan in particular?" ~ Duskstorm

"We've been working on your upper body strength, so we'll switch it up today, to keep things proportional. You're fast on the ground, but how fast do you think you could run - not climb - up a tree?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and eats the rest of the meal* So any plans for the day?
Strongbreeze

Yes actually we were thinking of Ravenkit and naming a tom after dad.
Crowtail

I dont know just forget about it.
Flintstripe

Me naughty you are naughty!
Skyheart

*nods looking over the two* They both are.
.Tigerfang

Because you are into a freak.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Keeping you from winning. *flips her off him and pins her on her back* -Wrenflight

I have noticed. I understand it. Trust me, my control has come from many years of experience. I don't think differently of anyone who doesn't share it. We've all had different experiences in life. -Scorchgaze

You want me to run up a tree? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grunts when her back hits the ground* *Grits her teeth and kicks out at his stomach as hard as she could* ~ Shiverpaw

*Flicks an ear* "I see why Falconstar chose you to be his deputy." ~ Duskstorm

"It's not as impossible as it sounds, I promise." *Meows, as they enter the clearing where Shiverpaw and Wrenflight were sparing* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Fair enough. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I won't disagree. *grins and nuzzles him* -Hushpool

I wouldn't doubt that. -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey are you two ready to go?
Tigerfang

*huffs looking at them annoyed they interrupted the moment*
Skyheart

*rolls over ontop of her* So what kind of cloud am i?
Sunheart

*stretches* So are you ready to gead back to camp?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grips her shoulders tightly, doing his best to keep her resistance at bay* -Wrenflight

Healthy opposites? *chuckles slightly* -Scorchgaze

*flicks her tail in amusement at her brother* Looks like I'm not the only one training today. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* And big muscular cloud. -Frecklenose

Yes yes yes we're ready. *starts heading back* -Hushpool

*nods slightly* Ready. *starts walking back inside* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows after him* You arent upset are you?
Flintstripe

*pads afeter his mate*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Come on lets go.
Tigerfang

Hmm sounds hot.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're telling me. *purrs softly* -Frecklenose

*nudges her mate lightly* Why are our clanmates such sticks in the mud? -Hushpool

*follows them* -Redshadow

I can't say that I'm not. I've been waiting moons to finally get a visit from my brother and my mate doesn't even seem happy for me. Do you know the guilt I've been living with ever since that day? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Because they arent as perfect as us and our kits. *grins*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* See what i mean?
Tigerfang

I know how much guilt you have been holding in Treetail ive spoken to you about it.
Flintstripe

*licks her cheek and rolls off her*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Awww I thought we were gonna cuddle. -Frecklenose

Sooo true. -Hushpool

*nods* Oh definitely. -Redshadow

So when I finally get to see my brother, when we finally have a heart to heart and some of that self hate is lifted you say you don't believe me. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i mean if you want to cuddle come roll ontop of me.
Sunheart

So how are you and Mistybreeze? *says with a slight whistle*
Tigerfang

Well i just dont beleive in the whole spirit thing...
Flintstripe

I mean look at those two they have so many flaws!
Skyheart