Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13401-13450 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wrinkles her nose slightly* I don't think so. -Sweetbriar

*huffs* It's fine, I've just been a little overwhelmed. -Hushpool

Let's see what we can get. *pads over to the pile* -Featherwing

It's okay if you wanna go play with the others. *flops over boredly in the nest* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eh i dont know the others are playing a game that looks like involves fighting...not a fan of it.
Tanglekit

*licks her head* Yea i understand...Kits are hard?
Skyheart

*pads after him*
Crowtail

Hey just trying to help.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I appreciate that because I need all the help and support I can get. *nudges him lightly* But hey, I'm glad your love life is going so well! You two love birds seem very happy. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

It's not necessarily them. I think our kits are perfect, but I worry that others may find their personalities problematic. I don't ever want our girls to be at the receiving end of ridicule. -Hushpool

How about a robin? -Featherwing

They're fighting without me? *frowns and lays her head on her paws* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
H-hey don't be so down! •says cheerfully•
Tanglekit

•thinks back to when Flaxonrose insulted Thunderkit• it's already happened before..
Skyheart

Sounds perfect. •licks his lips•
Crowtail

•nods• we are good we have some minor issues as I mentioned before but otherwise everything is great.
Flintstirpe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's common for any couple. -Sweetbriar

Exactly and I don't want it to keep happening. -Hushpool

*purrs and tosses one to him* First bite goes to you, handsome. -Featherwing

This being in trouble thing sucks! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea true. *purrs* So we are just a normal couple then.
Flintstripe

I know i dont either...but its just hard to keep them under control.
Skyheart

*catches it and pads away with it* Thanks!
Crowtail

*nods* Yea all you can do is sit there and make faces.
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
An adorable couple. *purrs and nudges him* -Sweetbriar

I know that. We'll just have to deal with any negativity as it comes I suppose. -Hushpool

What's the big idea?! -Featherwing

What kind of faces? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well I don't want to eat near the fresh kill pile silly. •lays down in a cool spot•
Crowtail

•squints his eyes and wrinkles his nose• like this!
Tanglekit

•sighs• I just hope they don't get yelled st to much..
Skyheart

Adorable indeed!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Making all of us single cats jealous. -Sweetbriar

I'll yell back at whoever it is. -Hushpool

*pads over and nips his cheek lightly* Troublesome as always. *purrs and lays down with him* -Featherwing

*quiets a laugh so her father wouldn't hear* What about this? *crosses her eyes* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh really is it because i took the handsome tom as my mate?
Flintstripe

*smiles sweetly at her* See now thats a mother.
Skyheart

*coughs back a laugh* Thats a good one.
Tanglekit

What for wanting a nice spot to eat?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because you actually have a mate. *nudges him* -Sweetbriar

Well no one has the right to scold our kits but us! -Hushpool

Just shush and eat. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

I think if I made a face like that in a fight it'd throw them off so I could get the upper paw. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Looks out of their nest, bored out of her mind* ~ Thunderkit

"So, what do you want to eat?" *asks, looking at the pile* ~ Berryfrost

*looks for Crowtail, a squirrel in her mouth* ~ Ivyfrost

*Shrugs* "I'll believe it when I see it. You haven't exactly impressed me yet." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What ever you like i dont mind. My treat!
Strongbreeze

*takes a bite and looks up seeing his sister* Ivyfrost! You look lost. *purrs*
Crowtail

I guess thats is true i do have a mate and you she cats are running around for times like mad. *grins*
Flintstripe

*nods* Thats right only us!
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* They wouldnt know what to do!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ah, but am I trying to impress you? So if I haven't yet tried it means that I haven't yet shown my true skill. *grins* -Wrenflight

I've yet to shown my mad side! *laughs* I like Falconstar, but I haven't yet felt the need to be crazy in order to obtain his affection. -Sweetbriar

When they become apprentices their mentors can take over. -Hushpool

I wish I could practice more battle moves. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs* "Your treat; like you're paying for it or something," *teases* *Looks at the pile and selects a mouse* "What about mouse?" ~ Berryfrost

*Grins* "I was actually just looking for you; wanna share?" ~ Ivyfrost

"Ah, so you're okay with loosing if you haven't tried yet; no competitive drive?" ~ Shiverpaw

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* Guess its the clans treat. *purrs nodding at the mouse* Sounds fine to me.
Strongbreeze

Oh uh..*looks at Featherwing* Do you mind?
Crowtail

*nods* I know you do but you cant cause you are in trouble.
Tanglekti

*nods* And that will be the day.
Skyheart

Now thats what im terrifed of.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Or maybe I'm just playing the long con: getting ready to strike after I've giving a false representation of my real power. -Wrenflight

Oh come on, it's not like I'm actually crazy! -Sweetbriar

I don't know about that. *pads over to them**gives his mate's cheek a quick nuzzle before moving to sit between them**casts his gaze over to Falconstar and the other two sitting with him, making sure that if he spoke up a little they would be able to hear him, but if he was quieter anything he said would be private between Sweetbriar and Flintstripe* You might be a little crazy, Sweet. *speaks a bit louder than usual* Pursuing a tom who doesn't appreciate what a piece of perfection you are. Well, when I put it like that you don't seem to be the crazy one. *shoots Falconstar a noticeable glance before turning back to Sweetbriar and lowering his voice* Especially with the way that kiss sounded. Unforgettable, huh? *grins* I remember my first kiss with your brother. No way would I be able to stay away from him after that. -Treetail

*blushes slightly at the mention of the kiss* Stop bringing it up. *laughs softly and pushes him lightly with her paw* But yes, unforgettable. -Sweetbriar

*leans against him* Until then, we're the only ones in charge. -Hushpool

*snatches the robin* Do I mind eating a whole robin by myself? Not at all! *chuckles and waves his tail in greeting to Ivyfrost* -Featherwing

*groans and flops over onto her back* I hope I'm not in trouble for too long! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs at his lick• be nice that's my sister you are talking about! •cuffs him• And don't talk like that around her she isn't Frecklenose.
Flintstripe

We just have to make sure the kits know that.
Skyheart

I mean you could always try to convince Hushpool to let you off the hook.
Tanglekit

•looks back at Ivyfrost happily• well?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I was just giving her a compliment! Besides, she's had her first big kiss now and with our mighty leader no less. I think she can handle a light discussion about kissing. -Treetail

It's not like I'm an expert on the subject. *purrs in amusement at their banter* It was just one kiss. *shyly let's get gaze flicker on and off Falconstar* -Sweetbriar

Oh hush. *lightly wraps his tail around her muzzle, turning her head back to face him and Flintstripe**the move to anyone who couldn't hear the conversation looked as though he was purposefully taking her gaze off Falconstar and putting it onto himself* One kiss or not, it was special to you. You don't have to down play it for anyone else's sake. -Treetail

*smiles sweetly* I definitely feel like I have three brothers. -Sweetbriar

I'm sure they do. -Hushpool

Yea maybe. Probably not today though. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls his eyes nuzzling his mate* you are just to sweet to everyone you know.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* i mean i could ask my pa if he could talk to your parents to allow you to play.
Tanglekit

*purrs and lays down happily*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms his fur* -Hushpool

Nah, it's okay. I'm sure I won't be in trouble too long. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So did you figure out what you needed to when you left?
Flintstripe

*nods* Fine just know i offered to help. *chuckles and stretches*
Tanglekit

Finally you spoil me.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and nods* Exactly what I needed. -Treetail

Oh hush! I always spoil you. *nuzzles him* -Hushpool

Thanks for the offer. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and looks around* Surprised Foxkit isnt in here for you.
Tanglekit

*purrs* Well thats good now no more being upset!
Flintstripe

Not as much as i spoil you love.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll tell you more about it later. -Treetail

That's debatable. *rubs his back and shoulders* -Hushpool

He probably doesn't even know I got in trouble. He's probably off playing with the others. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Really? He is always right near your side though. *laughs*
Tanglekit

*arches slightly* oh really?
Skyheart

*nods and looks back at his sister* So tell me your plan to woo the clan leaders heart!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Right now I really just want him to see me as a friend. I thought we had a lot of fun together and it'd be great if that could continue. It'd be much easier to accurately convey my feelings that way. -Sweetbriar

Mmhmm. *tugs lightly on his ears* -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly* I might get overwhelming sometimes. *laughs slightly* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Sounds good you have no idea how long it took this knuckle head to figure out my crush.
Flintstripe

*grins stretching out* Comfy?
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* That is true...You kinda just keep going and going like you never rest! *laughs*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey! -Treetail

*purrs* Well at least Falconstar already knows my feelings. Now I'm just waiting for him to accept them. -Sweetbriar

Oh I am. What about you? *lays beside him* -Hushpool

I don't sleep much. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What!? Its true you never noticed me staring after you! *chuckles and purrs at his sister* Im sure he will come around eventually! Maybe not to day or tomorrow or in a moon but someday!
Flintstripe

Thats not very good you are suppose to get alot of rest!
Tanglekit

*nods* Very..after runnning around looking for those kits im all worn out.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles slightly and nods* Someday. -Sweetbriar

Dear old dad worn out by the wild little kits? *purrs and licks his neck* -Hushpool

*shrugs* I just don't feel tired a lot! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Old!? Im not old! *huffs out*
Skyheart

*wrinkles his nose* Are you sure you arent sick?
Tanglekit

*nods stretching out* Ah whats it means to be loved.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey Flint, when did you realize you were in love with Treetail? -Sweetbriar

It's only a joke, love. You're still as young and handsome as ever. -Hushpool

I'm perfectly healthy! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks and blushes lightly* Well probably when he lost Smokepaw...He looked so lost and helpless...and i didnt like seeing him like that..*looks at his mate happily* I wanted to be there for him.
Flintstripe

*nips her in return* Well i mean if i was old then you would be older.
Skyheart

For now! But what if it hurts you later!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* You're so sweet, my love. -Treetail

*smiles at them* I'm happy for you guys. -Sweetbriar

*wraps his tail around her shoulders* You'll have a love of your own before you know it. I'm sure you will. -Treetail

I know I know! *tugs on his ears lightly* -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes slightly* Okay fine. I'll try to get some more sleep. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I can't say that I feel very threatened." ~ Shiverpaw

"Care to take the first bite?" ~ Berryfrost

*Nudges Crowtail and sets the catch down between them* "So, I heard you want to have more kits." ~ Ivyfrost

*Watches Treetail and Sweetbriar and frowns* ~ Falconstar

*Licks a paw* "What're you frowning at?" ~ Duskstorm

"Do Treetail and Sweetbriar seem exceptionally close to you?" ~ Falconstar

*Blinks and follows his brother's gaze, surprised* "Huh. Well, him moreso than her. Think he's trying to steal your she-cat?" ~ Duskstorm

*Growls and shoots him a glare* "No, because she isn't mine to be stolen." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*cuffs him* She already has!
Flitnstripe

*Nuzzles her* You know if we were trapped in a cave with nothign to eat id let you eat me.
Skyheart

Hey i didnt say you had to it was just a warning! My pa says health and family are the most important things!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Want to go another round then? Since your winning streak isn't very threatened? -Wrenflight

*watches through slightly narrowed eyes, confused after first due to the fact he knew about Treetail and Flintstripe being mates, then conceals a laugh when he pieces together what they were doing* Well, it depends on who you ask. Ask Sweetbriar and you're definitely the standard someone else would have to beat to earn her affection. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him back lightly* I meant a mutual love! *wraps both arms dramatically around his sister-in-law* I don't like seeing her all by herself every night in the warriors den! Sweet deserves someone to cuddle with! *hugs her tightly* -Treetail

I cuddle with Berryfrost sometimes. *laughs* -Sweetbriar

*nips her ear playfully* I meant someone you're attracted to, silly. A big strong tom to keep you warm at night. *casts them a hard side glance again* -Treetail

Well that's reassuring. *laughs and nuzzles him* I'd let you eat me too. -Hushpool

What about fighting? And ambition? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods blinking in surprise* Uh yea we are *purrs licking his lips at the prey*
Crowtail

*shakes his head* You can have the first one i take rather large bites.
Strongbreeze

But that wouldnt work! I would be dead if you ate me mouse brain!
Skyheart

*shrugs* He says those are just things cats do.
Tanglekit

*watches them flicking his tail* See now i think you are just trying to make me jealous...
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*presses his muzzle against his mate's ear* It's not you I'm trying to make jealous. *flicks his tail discreetly at Falconstar* -Treetail

But what if I wanted you to eat me instead! -Hushpool

Really? *tilts her head in confusion* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Nope! I told you before that i would keep you safe and alive no matter what! *says stubbornly*
Skyheart

Ah yea...i almsot forgot about that.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea thats what i thought he said though...sometimes pa just goes on and on about stuff.
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know you're the only one i want, but I think the act may be working. *grins and winks**leans against Sweetbriar, keeping his tail over her shoulders* He's so cute isn't he? *purrs at his mate* -Treetail

*blinks and turns back to them* Huh? -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes, masking his amusement with irritation so Falconstar could see* My goodness, Sweetbriar, how much time do you think you spend a day ogling him? *teases* -Treetail

*nudges him playfully* As much as I want to! That's about all I can get away. The kiss was definitely a one time thing. *shrugs* For the time being anyway. -Sweetbriar

*wraps her paws around his neck and licks his cheek* Well you've done an impeccable job so far. -Hushpool

I think most parents tend to do that. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles and lays his head down*
Flintstripe

id hope so other wise i would be alone mate less and a mess. *purrs*
Skyheart

*nods* Parents are weird...
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles his chin* I'd never leave you alone. -Hushpool

That's for sure. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Are you saying you would haunt me or something? *grins* That woudlnt be very lovely.
Skyheart

*looks over at Skyheart and Hushpool* Hey they look happy now you should go ask them if you could play!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm saying I'll never let myself die. But if I happened to....yes I'd probably haunt you. At least to keep any she-cats away. *grins* -Hushpool

I'll give it a try. *pads over to them* Dad, Mama...I'm sorry for leaving camp. I didn't understand at the time, but I know now why what I did was so wrong. I really am sorry. Do you think I could play quietly in the den? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*snorts* Even when you are dead you want me to yourself. Selfish she cat. *purrs and stops when Bloodkit approaches and gives Hushpool a look* Hmm i dont know Bloodkit what you did was really bad...
Skyheart

*pads after her slowly*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. I promise I won't ever do it again. Please? -Bloodkit

I'd say you can play. As long as what you're playing is relevant to building your strength as a future warrior. Running, fighting, all that. If your father agrees with me. -Hushpool

*grins and nods* I will! *looks up at her father* Pleeeease? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•huffs looking at her• fine only because you are just to adorable to say no to...
Skyheart

•bounces excitedly•
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yay! *nuzzles her head against her parents* Can Thunderkit play too? -Bloodkit

Yes, but only if she follows the same rules. -Hushpool

Thank you! *runs back to the nursery* C'mon Tanglekit! -Bloodkit

Spoiled kits. *purrs in amusement**nuzzles her head against his neck* -Hushpool