Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13251-13300 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles and dips her head* Thank you. *continues eating* Warrior duties and personal issues sure work up an appetite. -Sweetbriar

*finishes with him, huffing tiredly* -Treetail

I'm here...*slowly pads out from the roots* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I definitely think so. -Wrenflight

For the record, I think you're very trustworthy, Duskstorm. *says while barely holding back a laugh" -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Bloodkit!" *hisses in betrayal* ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs* "It's your own humiliation, then." *leads the way out of camp* "I am grateful that you're still willing, though. These are fun." *smirks at him* "Even if you haven't won a single one yet." ~ Shiverpaw

*Grins* "I think so too!" ~ Duskstorm

*Rolls his eyes, unamused* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*dashes over to her quickly* What were you thinking!
Skyheart

Hmm and he is Falconstars brother right?
Strongbreeze

*purrs loudly* Good as always!
Flintstripe

*purrs* You need it more then i do.
Streamripple
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nods again* "Yep." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think now is my time! *follows her* -Wrenflight

*nudges Falconstar lightly* Don't be so sour about it. -Scorchgaze

We just wanted to explore..-Bloodkit

Where is Thunderkit?! -Hushpool

I'd definitely say so. *purrs and licks his forehead* -Treetail

Hardly! *laughs softly* All the strength training I've been doing, I need to keep the weight off. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"What makes you think so?" ~ Shiverpaw

"You're acting like apprentices," *retorts* ~ Falconstar

*Groans and comes out of the tunnel* "Here I am," *says, shooting Bloodkit a dirty glare* ~ Thunderkit

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So maybe she got some new tactics to sway Falconstars heart!
Strongbreeze

*chuckles* So how has that been going?
Streamripple

*looks up at Thunderkit and sighs in relief she isn't hurt*
Skyheart

*purrs* I love you
Flintstripe
1年以上前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Puffs up chest with a satisfied smile)I'm clan leader. You can be a warrior.-Amberkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Waits but what about the deputy!? *points out* Who is that?
Foxkit
1年以上前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
Oh! (Looks at the three of them)Um. I never thought of that...-Amberkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just a feeling. -Wrenflight

We're just having some fun with you. -Scorchgaze

You kits scared us half to death! I'm so glad you aren't hurt. *sighs heavily and pulls them both to her* -Hushpool

I love you too. Very very much. -Treetail

Well! I can definitely feel my strength building. My upper body is starting to balance out with the lower half. It's even making me more efficient at running which was my strong suit anyway. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* I wish i could do all of that again! But now im just an old bag of bones.
Streamripple

*licks his cheek and nudges him off of him*
Flintstripe

*lashes his tails* What were you two thinking!
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Avoids her father's glare* ~ Thunderkit

*Frowns* "You really think Duskstorm would do that to his brother?" ~ Berryfrost

"Well have your feelings been right before? I don't think so." ~ Shiverpaw

*Raises an eyebrow* "It's gotta be me, right? Im your sister!" ~ Mousekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm trying to get my laptop to stop disconnecting me from the site
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey hey, don't jump the gun on underestimating me. -Wrenflight

So you're going to start training her again? -Scorchgaze

*sits up and grooms his fur* -Treetail

You've had plenty of fun over the years I'm sure! Make some room for some of yes younger ones. *purrs lightly* But I'm sure getting to relax and boss a bunch of cats around must be fun too. -Sweetbriar

We just wanted to explore. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Looks like they're busy talking. Should we disturb them? *looks up to Galewing* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Heck i would do it to my brother if it was to help him get a mate.
Strongbreeze

*watches him happily and nuzzles him*
Flintstripe

Explore or not! You two are to young to leave the camp! What if a fox came and found you or a fox!
Skyheart

*purrs* True but its only fun to boss you young ones around if there is someone else to help me do it.
Streamripple
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I volunteer to help! *laughs* -Sweetbriar

*purrs deeply* So sweet. -Treetail

I'm sorry...-Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy?
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh you just don't want to be bossed! •laughs•
Streamripple

Sorry won't help you here Bloodkit! •lashes his tail•
Skyheart

•stretches happily• well I had fun!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry my friends and I were playing mortal Kombat!

That and I wouldn't mind bossing my siblings around. *grins* -Sweetbriar

Me too. *purrs*What was your favorite part? -Treetail

We'll discuss your girls' punishment when we get back to camp. For now let's just go. -Hushpool
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*ears perk up* "Punishment?!" ~ Thunderkit

"You've not exactly given me reason not to." ~ Shiverpaw

"I don't have much of a choice. It won't be long until the entire Clan gangs up on me." ~ Falconstar

"Even if he claimed he didn't want to take a mate?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We'll see then. *eyes her slightly as they continue into the forest* -Wrenflight

For your own good. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Glances back and smirks slightly* "Uh-oh. Someone looks like they have a plan." ~ Shiverpaw

"That's debatable," *snorts* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe maybe. Or maybe I'm just trying to throw you off. -Wrenflight

For no one but you. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eyes harden competitively* "Well it's not working," *says cooly* ~ Shiverpaw

"Don't you have patrols that need sorting?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, *circles her when they reach the hollow* let's see what happens. Same rules as last time? -Wrenflight

I'm on top of my duties, thank you very much! -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course! Unless, you think I should play honorable this time," *smirks* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Play however you want. I'm ready for you this time. *rushes her, knocking her back* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Huffs and braces her paws against his chest, pushing him back* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shoves her down on her back, attempting to pin her legs* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
It's depends on the she cat. If it was a cat as good as Sweetbriar I'd totally give her help!
Strongbreeze

Probably tieing you up!
Flintstripe

•lashes his tail• yes punishment! And I think a good one would be holding you back on becoming an apprentice.
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Growls and bites his ear, tugging it roughly* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Naughty tom. -Treetail

But it's already so far away! -Bloodkit

*lightly latches his jaws around her neck, trying to hold her head back* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"We're not even close to six moons yet!" ~ Thunderkit

*Growls and suddenly kicks out, nailing him in the stomach* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grunts, the force causing his legs to slip out from under him**his weight drips down onto her, pinning her beneath him* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Huffs as the air is knocked from her lungs, and immediately pressed against him again, trying to lift him off of her, then stops* *Leans back a bit and looks at Wrenflight* "Uh, Wrenflight... I think this might be too much for you. I can feel you getting... excited." ~ Shiverpaw

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Uh, I don't think so? This is just how it is normally. *shifts slightly, keeping his lower half from getting too close to hers* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Oh yeah?" *raises an eyebrow* "You're telling me you're just that big?" ~ Shiverpaw

Still busy?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope. Let me get my laptop started

*shrugs slightly* It's not like I've compared myself to others, so I wouldn't know how to categorize myself. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks up at him* "Want me to categorize it for you?" ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well so what you shouldn't sneak out! •looks at his mate• right?
Skyheart

Oh what ever maybe next time I'll claw you up your stomatch!
Flintstripe

•watches amused again•
Crowtail

So uh Berryfrost..it's getting farther in the day so you wanna share a meal with me?
Strongbreeze

Oh you are a trouble maker aren't you
Stremaripple
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Blinks, caught off guard* "Uh, sure. I mean yes." *Clears her throat awkwardly* Yes, yes I would." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I don't know about that. *challenges lightly* I wouldn't want you lying to make me feel bad about my manhood. -Wrenflight

Maybe slightly. *purrs in amusement* But I don't hurt anyone. -Sweetbriar

Don't do that! That's too rough! -Treetail

.... We'll see. *gets up* Back to camp. March girls. -Hushpool

*sighs and starts marching back* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "I guess that's justified. By the way, letting down your guard is always your downfall." *Suddenly tenses and throws every ounce of strength she has into throwing him off of her and landing on top of him, pinning him down* *Smirks* "Your feeling was wrong. I won. Again." ~ Shiverpaw

*Pouts and follows* ~ Thunderkit

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're still a master at this game. Well played. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Climbs off of him, still smirking* "Thanks. You're still a noble looser." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Soon enough I'll figure out your ways and beat you at your own game. Just you wait. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs• Great! Come on let's go! •gets up quickly heading towards the Fresh kill pile•
Strongbreeze

No pouting! You two!
Skyheart

Awww big baby what would you do if I did it?
Flintstripe

Hmm fine I'll take you on as my apprentice I'll teach you the ways of bossing.
Streamripple