Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13151-13200 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
R-Really? *his hips start to move on their own* But you're so incredible. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean then again i cant mate myself *chuckles* So i dont really know how i feel. *slams into him and puts a paw on his neck*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans more* Well I'm beginning to understand why y-you enjoy bottom in the first place! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh? You are starting to understand? *moves his muzzles to his* I dont think you really to Treetail..*says with a growl before sticking his tongue into his mouth rubbing below faster*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans into his mouth, his body shaking as he finishes**moves his tongue around his mate's, panting lightly* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Moans into his mouth finishing with him and pulls out of him sitting on top of him panting* Didnt think you would finish so soon love..
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That makes two of us. *pants and lays his head back* definitely didn't expect to. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*moves his paw down below to grope him roughly* Though that was the end you know you big hot piece of meat.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I definitely didn't think you were done with me. *grinds his body into his paws* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grips his balls tighly* No no no love im in charge i get to do all the work got it? *smirks down at him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why is he so mean?! DXD

*growls lowly in pain and frustration* Fine. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Hums and nods absently* "I guess I owe her an apology, don't I?" *Her features twisted into a grimace at the thought of apologizing to someone* ~ Shiverpaw

"But you also ended up with an unforgettable kiss, didn't you?" ~ Duskstorm

*Gazes around the forest in awe* "It's so huge!" ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Galewing almost cautiously knowing he was a senior warrior* Galewing have you heard about any patrols? I've just finished my chores and I could really go for a patrol to take some time out of camp -Rainpaw

*comes back with her brother Brownnut holding a Robin in her jaws* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I would definitely say so. I'm not going to tell you what to say or when to say it because an apology like this should come from the heart with sincerity. -Wrenflight

Well, that's true. *dips her head again* Thank you, Duskstorm. Thank you so much. You've been more helpful than I even think you know. Now I'd better get doing some actual duties before I really get in trouble. *smiles and waves her tail in goodbye before padding off to the fresh kill pile and then to the elders den with a rabbit in her jaws* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to his friends* Have a nice hunt? -Scorchgaze

I know! *climbs around the roots of a tree* It's so cool. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Gotta love green leaf *chuckles putting down a large starling into the pile* -Brownnut

*purrs* Indeed. There's plenty of prey these days making hunting much easier -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Plenty of prey for all the little ones around here. *purrs* Soon will have a huge influx of apprentices. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I hope so Rainpaw and Shiverpaw have been working their paws to the bone trying to keep up around here. I hope Falconstar will make them warriors soon -Sheepfluff

Well it's certainly deserved at this point Shiverpaw eapechially has been an apprentice for a long time now *says with a glance around camp* -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know. I've been doing my best to split some of the work load with the younger warriors. I don't think Falconstar will have them waiting much longer though. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
No pain no gain team xD

•let's go of him and starts to circle him• so what to do what to do?
Flintstripe

•looks at Featherwing and leans down to whisper to him• the kits are mint in any trouble.
Crowtail

So how was I Berryfrost? Was I convincing enough?
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks up at Rainpaw, in mid lick from washing his paws)Patrols?(Gets up and stretches)I haven't hear of anything really. (straightens up) If you want do a patrol, I wouldn't mind going. Plus I'm sure if we tell Scorchgaze that we're volunteering he wouldn't mind.-Galewing

(Over hears Scorchgaze, turning to him)Is Falconstar going to do apprentice ceremonies? I can't wait to become an apprentice!(Digs her tiny claws into the mouse that she was guarding)-Amberkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, whatever you want I suppose. You're in charge. -Treetail

*Sighs softly in relief* At least they're all right. -Featherwing

*smiles and nods to the kits* Amberkit, when Falconstar says you're ready you and your siblings will be the first new apprentices. -Scorchgaze
(Mews happily, turning to her brother)Did you hear that? We'll be apprentices soon!-Amberkit

(Pads over to her kits and deputy)What's all this about? Amberkit, are you being a nuisance to Scorchgaze? And don't play with the clan's food.(Turns to him)I'm sorry if they're being a ruckus.-Juniperleaf
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not at all Juniperleaf. They're perfectly behaved little warriors. Which is surprising because they're half Tigerfang's. *purrs in amusement* How are you, Juniperleaf? I hope they haven't been running you too ragged. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs happily and cuts the vines•
Flintstripe

•nods happily bouncing• yea!
Foxkit

•nods• they are just being curious.
Crowtail

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits up slowly and licks his neck* So you enjoyed it? -Treetail

Well that's good at least. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I enjoyed it •chuckles• you are lucky I felt like giving you some mercy.
Flintstripe

•nods• I feel like they won't get into to much trouble
Crowtail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That was merciful?! -Treetail

Well you never know. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I thought it was! I didnt cause you to much pain and suffering!
Flintstripe

*shrugs watching the angry couple amused*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I guess not. -Treetail

Still amused by it all? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Of course! •nuzzles him• they are always going on how perfect they always are it's nice to see it fall apart
Crowtail

•nicks his ear with his claw• there happy?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No! *Yanks him close, sucking roughly on his neck* Don't get too rough you. -Treetail

Crowtail! *nudging him lightly* That's not a good way to think when there are kits involved. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*yelps in surprise* H-hey what are you doing!
Flintstripe

*frowns* Sorry....but should we tell them where they are?
Crowtail

*looks around desperately for the kits* Bloodkit! Thunderkit!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh nothing. *purrs and continues to suck on his neck* -Treetail

*licks his cheek and nods* They're about worried sick. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Doesnt seem like nothing! *groans trying to push him off*Flintstripe

*nods* Fine. hey Hushpool I think Featherwing found there trail.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why are you pushing away? *pulls back slightly* -Treetail

*blinks in surprise at him* -Featherwing

Where?! *hurries back to them* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
C-cause i was suppose to be in control...*mumbles*
Flintstripe

*whispers to him* Back of the camp near the rocks,
Crowtail

*looks back at them worry is his eyes*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I just wanted to please you a little. I wasn't going to top. -Treetail

There scents seemed to have looped towards the back of the cave. They likely went behind the rocks and back into the trees. -Featherwing

*hurries off immediately* -Hushpool
(Purrs and turns to her denmates)Come on, let's go defend another part of camp!-Amberkit

(Shakes head)Not at all. They are very docile. They only ever cause me trouble when they all decide to do separate things, then I have to make sure that they are always accounted for. (Purrs) They are still young cats so I suspect their father's traits are lurking inside them still.-Juniperleaf
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Lurking and waiting to terrify us all. *chuckles slightly* They'll make fantastic warriors. Whoever Falconstar chooses to mentor them will be lucky to have such active and excited apprentices. -Scorchgaze

Where to? *asks excitedly* -Lion
I do wish that they would slow down a bit. It only seemed like yesterday when I told Tigerfang that I was expecting. But they must grow up eventually. (Purrs and looks at him)You seem to know a lot about Tigerfang. Were you two close as kits?-Juniperleaf

(Scans the camp, her eyes falling on the highrock, she turns back to Foxkit and Lion)Follow me.(Runs off to highrock)-Amberkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows his sister* What are you doing now?
Foxkit

Oh...sorry then..*licks his muzzle looking at him sweetly*
Flintstripe

*bolts after her*
Skyheart

*watches them*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Tigerfang has been my closest friend since I could walk and talk. *felt slightly awkward in the fact that if she didn't know about their long time friendship, then she probably didn't know about his past feelings**but, that was a long time ago, so the uncomfortable feeling quickly passed* Admittedly, we drifted apart a bit after we became warriors, but I'm glad that since my return we've been able to rekindle our friendship. -Scorchgaze

I told you this could be your day. *purrs and licks his neck again* I just want to do a little for you. -Treetail

*hurries after her* -Lion
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*purrs at the kits as they leave* They have they're father fierceness but it'll come in handy when they're apprenticed and training to be warriors *smiles* -Sheepfluff

That's kind of you to come with me. I could just use some time out of camp *says sweetly to galewing her pretty pale pelt and eyes gleaming in the sun* -Rainpaw
Your return? Where'd you go?-Juniperleaf

(Leads them to behind the rock)We're a clan right? I have to make announcements. (Stares up wide eyed at the rock)-Amberkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well Blackpelt, Featherwing and I had been taken for about a year..By the group Redshadow was apart of. -Scorchgaze

That um seems a little high...-Lion
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea.. and i dont think we are suppose to go up there...and mom told us not to start trouble..
Foxkit

*purrs* Lick away then.
Flintstripe

*wiggles out of his nest yawning*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles and licks all over his neck and chest* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* O-okay you can top though! Just because i said so and im in control! *squirms at his licks*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grins and moves him on his back* Since you're in control how about you tell me how you want me to do it. -Treetail
I'm not causing trouble. I just want to see what Falconstar sees. (bunches up her muscles and wiggles her hindquarters and leaps, pulling herself onto a boulder. She looks down at her denmates, ambition glowing in her amber eyes)Because, maybe one day I'll be calling meetings from the highrock. (Looks back at the boulders and studies her next leap)-Amberkit

(Blinks in surprise)It's a good thing you made it back safely and were able to rekindle your friendship. It must have been horrible.-Juniperleaf