Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11951-12000 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, she certainly gets along with Foxkit and Bloodkit. -Hushpool

I will. As much rest as she needs. -Scorchgaze

No! It's because you're sexy. -Treetail

I was just making sure...-Frecklenose

*chuckles* No no no, not for a long while. -Darkmist

It was a long day! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Uh huh surrrreee. *giggles sniffing around*
Foxkit

*licks his cheek* You are just to clever for me.
Flintstripe

Understandable..*nuzzles her* I do really care about you.
Sunheart

*sighs in relief* Good!
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe a little. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

And I you. -Frecklenose

You've got plenty of time to enjoy being a kit. -Darkmist

*nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Gah my hips are soar as a mouse stuck in a rock! *tries moving his hips again and grumbles*
Flintstripe

Really!? *purrs*
tanglekit

You good here? Laying next to me?
Sunheart

*looks out towards the entrance wanting to go out and explore*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Let them rest a bit. *purrs and nuzzles his thigh* -Treetail

*nods* I'm okay with this...-Frecklenose

Of course. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Darkmist

Where should we go? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Mumbles and turns in her sleep* ~ Thunderkit

*Slowly begins to smirk* "You're right, I do. Currently, nothing messes with Falconstar more than you; he isn't sure how to handle your persistence. So I think you're going to be my payback." ~ Duskstorm

*Pads out of his den* ~ Falconstar

*Snuggles closer to Redshadow in their nest* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*his legs twitch in response to his nuzzle and kicks him in the throat* Ops my bad.
Flintstripe

*sits outside the den patiently with a vole waiting for Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze

I would say out there but we cant *mutters*
Foxkit

Good..*grooms her head* you said you were going to nap.
Sunheart

*crouches down and growls at him playfully*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Pads out of the den, yawning* ~ Berryfrost

JEEZE FLINTSTRIPE
tanglebelly commented…
ITS TOUGH 愛 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
IT'S WEIRD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
WTF!!!
tanglebelly commented…
My 赤ちゃん are perfect 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*brightens up seeing her* Hey Morning Berryfrost!
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Notices him and smiles tiredly, and pads over* "You look happy. Something happen?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Uh no i dont think so...*thinks* But do you want to share a meal with me? I was just about to eat.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow* How so? I don't do much, but I still get under his skin as it is. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her* Wake up, beautiful. -Redshadow

Ahh! *coughs and pulls back* Why?! *wheezes* -Treetail

It's not that easy. -Frecklenose

*growls playfully* Want to fight, little warrior? -Darkmist

I meant around camp. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sorry! Just happens okay!? *looks at him worriedly*
Flintstripe

Oh...
Sunheart

*shrugs* You pick.
Foxkit

*nods lashing his tail and pounces on him*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I'm okay. -Treetail

*tries to fall asleep, closing her eyes and slowing her breathing* -Frecklenose

*nudges him lightly with his paw* You'll never defeat me! -Darkmist

*creeps off to the warriors den* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•licks his cheek• you sure?
Flintstripe

•helps tumbling over and bats st his paw•
Tanglekit

•follows her• hope none of the warriors find us.
Foxkit

•licks her soothingly•
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…

*Shrugs* "Sure. What's good?" ~ Berryfrost

"Exactly. So imagine how much you would get under his skin if you were trying!" *Grins at her* "I'm going to give you so much Falconstar-information that you'll practically be an expert, and you can use that knowledge against him!" ~ Duskstorm
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Blinks awake, yawning* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*eyes light up and smiles hugely* Really?! Thank you, Duskstorm!! -Sweetbriar

Morning, sweetie. -Hushpool

Yea, just a little winded. -Treetail

*drifts off to sleep* -Frecklenose

*purrs and tickles him* -Darkmist

I'm sure they won't. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well i have this vole right here if you want that. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles him again* Aww i guess that was just my body accepting you *purrs*
Flintstripe

*lays his head on her*
Sunehart

*giggles* St-stahpp!
Tanglekit

*nods looking around at he big den*
Foxkit
KatieK102 commented…
ACCEPTING HIM?<! HE KICKED HIM! 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Clears his throat suddenly, standing behind the two kits* "Get lost on your way to the nursery?" ~ Falconstar

*Sits down* "Forget training. WHat do you want to know first?" ~ Duskstorm

"Sure, sounds good." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*yelps as his fur goes on end and looks up at Falconstar* Uh.....yea! W-we got lost!
Foxkit

*settles down and pats a spot right next to him* Come on then.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits with him* Anything you think will be relevant! Like, what does he enjoy? I know swimming. What makes him happy? -Sweetbriar

It didn't feel like it! -Treetail

Never! *purrs* -Darkmist

*whips around to face him* But we wanted to explore! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*bites his ear playfully* Eh well just unlucky then.
Flintstripe

*hisses batting at his paws to get free but keeps giggling*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Looks between Foxkit and Bloodkit, not fooled* "Uh-huh. So you got lost, or you wanted to explore? Which is it?" ~ Falconstar

*Sits close to him* "Thanks." *Takes a bite and chews* ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls his eyes* "Being right and having others follow his orders." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So what did you think of yesterday? *takes a bite and chews it happily*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It would seem so. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

*purrs and releases him* -Darkmist

Well that's not very helpful, Duskstorm. *shuffles her paws* I just...I want to be closer to him, so I want to know things that others know. That his friends know. He was able to see me grow, so there isn't much he wouldn't know about me. But I know nothing about him. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"It was intense," *says, swallowing* "I've never seen Falconstar that mad." ~ Berryfrost

*Smiels softly* "You really do like him, don't you?" ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I wouldn't bother him with my persistence if I wasn't sure of my feelings. *smiles shyly and shrugs* I wouldn't continue combatting his stubbornness if I didn't think it'd be worth it. -Sweetbriar

*puffs out her little chest, proudly* Exploring! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea i thought he was going to kill one of them at first. *says with his mouth still full*
Strongbreeze

*looks at Bloodkit* Uhhh....
Foxkit

*squirms away and pounces on his back* IM free!
Tanglekit

Hey i said im sorry.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins* "Works for me. His favorite prey is squirrel, his favorite season is leaf-bare because he hates the heat; he's always been ambitious and a workaholic so he doesn't relate to laziness or failure. He used to enjoy tree climbing more, but ever since he became deputy then leader he doesn't have the time to just spend a day climbing trees." ~ Duskstorm

*Raises an eyebrow* "I see. I don't suppose you've ever been told that some ares in the camp are off-limits? Such as the warriors den?" ~ Falconstar

"I'm not sure I would have minded Sunheart..." *Shakes her head* "Poor Frecklenose. To be so in love with a cat, then have them turn around and cheat on you behind your back..." ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods, separating what she did know from what she didn't know* Got it! *tail flicks in determination to commit everything to memory and use it accordingly* I'd like to ask some questions. First, why does he think taking on a mate would hinder him so? He said that if he had a mate he'd want to give her all his devotion and wouldn't do it half done, so that would stop him from leading properly. But countless leader's before him have been mates and parents as well as incredible leaders. Why would he think any differently of himself? -Sweetbriar

Give me a kiss to make it better. *purrs* -Treetail

Oh no! *growls playfully and walks in a tight circle as though he were trying to get him off* -Darkmist

*frowns and tilts her head* But why? We'll be sleeping in there one day. Why can't we check it out now? We won't disturb anyone. -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I know right? If my mate ever cheated on me id tear them a new one! *swallows his food* But then again i dont have one *chuckles*
Strongbreeze

*holds on tightly squeaking*
Tanglekit

*flicks his tail sadly*
Foxkit

*purrs and moves his mouth to his and slowly slides his tongue into his mouth*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*winds their tongues around each other's before pulling back and licking his forehead* Always so sweet. *purrs* -Treetail

*chuckles and stops walking* Such a strong little warrior. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs pulling away and gets to his paws wincing slightly* Sheesh i need to remember to not let you do that again.
Flintstripe

*stands on his back* The other kits dont think im strong..
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You said I could. *grins and stands up with a stretch* -Treetail

You're only a kit. You don't need to worry about being strong yet. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
but all the other kits are strong...thats probably why they dont like to play with me.
Tanglekit

Yea yea now i regret it *flicks his tail and purrs at him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You seemed to enjoy it in the moment though. *nuzzles him happily* -Treetail

You'll become stronger over time. Besides, you're young than the other kits. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh i did but the after math is horrible! *looks him over and licks his chest*
Flintstripe

Really...? are you sure?
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sorry, love. -Treetail

Most definitely. I did and you will too. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm you know i never got to have any fun with your body. *nuzzles him again brushing past him*
Flintstripe[

Really you werent strong either!? *looks at him surprised*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Next time. *rubs against him, purring* -Treetail

*Shakes his head* Not very. Sunheart was always the strong one. -Darkmist
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
She likes to play and be with other kits she's sociable *purrs* Though Bloodkit and Foxkit are the real duo I can tell -Flaxenrose

Good *purrs* How about you dad do you need rest? Having any problems with anything? -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're little terrors. *purrs in amusement* Always rough housing. -Hushpool

I try my best to get a good amount of much needed rest, but it's hard sometimes. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
And always underpaw I hear *chuckles* -Flaxenrose

I could give you some poppy seeds to help you sleep if you need *says gently* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I can only imagine the pawful their mentors will have to deal with. -Hushpool

I'm all right for now. *purrs and flicks his tail* Any more drama around here and I might come back for them. I'm trying to keep up with my deputy responsibilities, keep a protective eye on you and your siblings, as well as deal with Falconstar off the record. *chuckles* Your sister sure is throwing him through a loop. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I'm sure, she's always been persistent if anything *chuckles a bit* I'm sorry my sisters have such a hard time with their love lives. At least you have it easy with me dad -Merryberry
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I wonder when they'll be apprentices. Foxkit in particular is pretty big now I'm sure him and his sisters should be apprentices soon. Though Bloodkit I'm sure will be heartbroken if she isn't apprenticed with him -Flaxenrose
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I send a thankful prayer every night to StarClan for that. *smiles and licks her head* My girls are all so beautiful, I used to worry that I'd have to fight all the toms off single pawed. But with one as a medicine cat I've got less to worry about, the other three are having more trouble than I'd hoped. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
She'll need to adjust. Foxkit is a few moons older than her, so she'll have to wait before she can start training with her friend. -Hushpool