Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11851-11900 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Sleeps* ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*waits patiently then returns to the den and nudges him lightly with her paw* Duskstorm? It's time for training. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Groans sofftly, rolling over* "What time is it?" ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just past dawn. *dips her head slightly* I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I assume assisting another warrior with strength training is the last thing you want to be doing so early. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Yawns and stands to his paws, streching* "Eh. It's not what I had planned, but it's better than patrolling all day Besides," *shoots her a grin* "I've been meaning to talk to the new warrior whose trying to court my brother." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs and smiles shyly* Trying and failing, but still persistent and optimistic. Shall we? *starts out of the den* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*nudges Shiverpaw gently* Hey it's time to collect more moss... *her voice was gentle after the night before it had been awhile since she had picked a fight with a Shiverpaw anyway* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Did you log on then log off, Team? It showed you on IM for a moment then it disappeared?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Follows her* "So I noticed. But if you managed to get tongue from him then I'm sure you're not failing as hard as you think." *teases* ~ Duskstorm

*Slowly blinks awake, slightly confused when she sees Rainpaw, but nods* ""Kay..." *mumbles sleepily* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*limps slowly into the warriors den, dropping a piece of prey beside Applethorn's nest, then Flintstripe's, Brownnut's and lastly his mother's**he was determined to get back on track and redeem himself for his shameful actions* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea my computer was being weird. I'm going to try and log on again.

*blushes lightly* I'm sure the fact that every time something happens it becomes public knowledge isn't helping any, however. *purrs slightly in amusement* If only my best friend wasn't such a loud mouth when I tell her things. I need to figure out a way to muzzle her. *glances at him* As Falconstar filled you in any on our training? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Figured I could use some help today *says standing again giving her space to wake up* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Wren what are you doing limping around? *says sitting up loooking at him worriedly* You should be resting -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…

*Blinks, caught off guard* "And you want it from me? Even after... after everything that happened yesterday?" ~ Shiverpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles reassuringly* It's only because of a couple bites on my leg, mom. I'm fine. I figured you'd be hungry. *nudges the robin to her* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I think after yesterday you could use the work more then me, to help keep you busy clear your mind. *says looking at her still gently* I'm tired of fighting with you Shiver, just accept that I'm being nice okay? -Rainpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You're still limping around like a clumsy kit. But if you insist, here son we'll share *says nudging the Robin to him for a bite* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Inwardly feels the urge to argue with her, but it dies quickly; after yesterday she didn't have much fight left in her* "Fine," *mumbles, standing to her paws* "Where to?" ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods with a smile and takes a bite before nudging it back to her* You take more though. I'll eat a full meal once I've finished my duties. -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
The waterfall, where else? With all these new kits they're ripping up bedding like crazy making a complete mess. Figured I could use some help gathering more fresh moss for them -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Nope," *replies, padding out of camp* "He told me to do whatever I wanted. So why don't you fill me in?" ~ Duskstorm

*Rolls her eyes* "I just got them new moss yesterday... StarClan, I hope this is the last litter for awhile." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, since we're focusing on strength he's had me working my upper body because apparently I carry too much muscle and weight in my lower half. So he's had me climbing trees using only my forepaws. Swimming as well. Push ups, handstands. Different variations of things like that. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh I doubt it based on how big this Clan is *chuckles a bit* but yea they're little terrors they love ripping up our hardwork -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Rolls his eyes* "Dear StarClan, he's insane. I wondered if he was going to train you like a normal mentor, or if he was going to make you do the things he did as an apprentice." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I don't know what they'll do when we're warriors." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs softly and flicks her tail nonchalantly* I'm thankful that he hasn't encouraged me to throw myself off the waterfall. I wouldn't be foolish enough to do it twice and then blame my brother for it. *glances at him in amusement* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods with a smile and takes a bite before nudging it back to her* You take more though. I'll eat a full meal once I've finished my duties. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Ah, so he told you about that," *remarks dryly* "You know I never actually paid him back for that..." *Glances at her thoughtfully* ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's never too late for a little payback. *laughs* You know him best, so I'm sure you could easily think of something. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•gets to his paws tiredly and limps out of the warriors den•
Sunheart

•looks at the prey his brother left him and starts to munch on it•
Flintstripe

•yawns awake slowly padding out of the warriors den and stretches•
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*nods and takes a bite for herself* Did you feed the queens and elders before this? Warrior code you know -Sheepfluff

They'll be apprentices and cleaning out for the other kits *laughs a bit reaching the waterfall* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I did. I left them each a piece of prey beside their nests. -Wrenflight

*pads back into camp, setting his catches down on the pile* You did well today, Frecklenose. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*Smiles and sets the prey down* I did my best. I feel like I could have caught more, though. -Frecklenose

You got four pieces. I think you didn't perfect. *chuckles and licks her shoulder* Now enjoy your day. I've got more patrols to organize. *pads off* -Scorchgaze

*waves her tail after her father* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nudges Treetail• hey wake up and eat sleepy head
Flintstripe

•sees Frecklenose and pads over to her wearily•
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans and rolls over, wrapping his arms around Flintstripe and pulling him closer* -Treetail

Morning. *noses through the prey, looking for something to eat* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Morning...umm Frecklenose do you want to talk..?
Sunheart

Hey I said eat and wake up not cuddle. •squirms•
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I need cuddles first though. *mumbles, voice groggy**rubs his muzzle against his neck* -Treetail

*nods* Let me eat first. I haven't had anything yet. *hurriedly devours a mouse before standing* We can talk outside. I don't want to speak in camp. You're injured so we won't go far. *pads just outside the cave opening and sits down by the side* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•shivers slightly• well I need food first. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•pads after her and sits down besides her• I owe you a real apology..
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his neck softly* Fine, food and then cuddles. -Treetail

...I'm listening. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yes! •purrs budgeting his meal to him•
Flintstripe

I'm sorry for what I did...I know it hurt you a lot..and I'm a complete mouse brain for doing it..•shuffles his paws trying to figure out what else to say•
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*eats some* How'd you sleep? -Treetail

*stares at her paws, focusing on not crying* I want to know why....Just before then we told your brother, my brother....and her that we were going to start really trying for kits. What in the name of StarClan made you two decide that then was a good time to sneak around behind my back? *holds back tears and looks at him with pain in her eyes* You'd been friends with her....or rather in love with her for years. Before I was even born. Why now? Why when I thought we were at our happiest? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I-i don't know..she asked for it..and something just came over me well us..•croaks out• I guess my past finally just caught up with me...and persuaded my mind to do it..
Sunheart

Like a bird in a nest. •purrs• helps that I got our warm muscular body next to me.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm. Am I really that comforting? *licks up the back of his neck to his ears* -Treetail

*sharply turns her head away* I see. *is silent for a long moment* So...does that mean you'll be leaving me? *her voice shook slightly and her claws dug into the ground, her body forcefully holding back tears* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches her• No..I wanna stay with you I realized yesterday how much you care about me..after my fight with Falconstar you were the only one to help me..even after what I did you cared enough about me to help me..
Sunheart

•purrs loudly• Very
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So glad I could be of service. *grins and tugs on his ear* -Treetail

*scoffs slightly* Only yesterday you realized how much I care....so is that why I'm the lucky one and not her? Because I came to check on you instead? If she'd gone over to you before me would your response to me now be different? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Me too I'd hate to make love alone •chuckles•
Flintstripe

No....no! I've realized it before but it just stood out more then normal when you did that..•puts a paw on his face• I'm not good at this...
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That'd be a real shame. *tugs on his scruff lightly* -Treetail

Well I'm not the best at expressing myself either....we saw that yesterday. *huffs and stares out at the forest and lake off in the distance* I can forgive you for mating with her....but everything else is going to be harder for me to get past. The most difficult thing for me...is that you weren't even going to tell me...If Wren hadn't caught you I might not have ever known the truth. I worry that you'd always be wondering...what it'd be like to be with her over me and one day when we had kits we'd start growing apart because you'd want her over me....our kits would see that mommy and daddy don't love each other the way other parents do and...*her voice shook and she couldn't help the tears that fell out of her eyes* and I'd be too clueless to understand it myself....That's my biggest fear...being a weak and navie mother...*wipes her eyes* -Frecklenose
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Watches her and starts to tear up a little* I thought about it Frecklenose..and i want to be with you i really do. I'll do what ever it takes to prove that to you..
Sunheart

Real shame indeed love.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wraps his paws around him, holding him tightly* I wish this den was empty. Then I wouldn't have to behave myself so much. *licks his cheek and neck* -Treetail

*wipes her eyes again before looking up at him, her eyes and cheeks still wet* You mean that? I'm the one you want to be with and you're sure of that? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh you are so naughty! *cuffs him playfully*
Flintstripe

*nods* As sure as ill ever be..what happened with Shiverpaw was a mistake..and that will never happen again.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't help myself with you. *rolls him over on his back in the nest and hovers over him* And you know how I get when I just wake up. *licks his chest and neck with long, slow strokes* -Treetail

It better not, because if it does you'll find yourself in a fight again. And not with my brother. *hesitantly leans up and softly licks his cheek before pulling away* -Frecklenose