Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11451-11500 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*purrs drowsily, still riding her high* "Definitely worth it," *agrees* "Might have even been worth being intrupted so many times in camp" ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs and licks her cheek swiftly, ambly* "Mice are my favorite; I'd much prefer your catches." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I'd honestly forgotten about it until now :) Also Blue, Lakefrost responded to Darksand on PantherClan
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs deeply, rubbing his muzzle against her neck* Absolutely. The privacy definitely made it better, though. You didn't have to quiet any of those cute little moans. -Redshadow

*does as commanded, bringing large clumps of moss over to them**stays beside her sister throughout her miscarriage, her heart breaking for her**presses her cheek against her sister's in an attempt to comfort her* -Frecklenose
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
By the way, did you see the message I sent you early this morning, Katie?
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Apple honey...the kits didn't make it *says gently* You had a miscarriage it wasn't your fault sometimes kits don't develop properly and the body just stops the pregnancy...they would have been born very sick of not...I'm so sorry... *says her eyes filled with sadness for her sister* -Merryberry

It's okay Merry...*says looking away her eyes sad* At least I won't have to lie to the Clan now...we can pretend none of this ever happened... -Applethorn

*looks at Freckle* we have to bury the kits... *says sadly* -Merryberry
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
They're fatter *chuckles a bit with a blush* What was that for? -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods solemnly**licks Applethorn's cheek again before getting up* I'll be right back, okay, Apple? *moves the bodies to a thick cluster of trees not far off**digs a small grave for the tiny bodies before setting them in it* You would have been beautiful. *mummers sadly to her lifeless kin* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*sits beside her sister making up a mix of herbs* Eat this to get your strength up Apple... -Merryberry

*nods weakly and laps the herbs up silently* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes dirt over the bodies before returning to her sisters**lays down next to Applethorn and grooms her fur* I'm so sorry, Apple. *nuzzles her head* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
It's okay...now I won't bother Flintstripe and Treetail they can be happy without me burdening them... *says sadly* -Applethorn

Just rest Apple *noses her gently* When you're strong enough we'll take you back to camp you can rest in the medicine cat den awhile where no one will bother you and you can sleep in a nice soft nest... -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I'll stay with you. As long as you want me to. *wraps her tail gently around her sister* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Thank you Freckle *says softly her gaze still far away though* -Applethorn

*takes the moss and continues to clean the area trying to get rid of the bloody moss and the smell* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gently grooms her sister in order to comfort**she knew that nothing would truly heal her heart in this moment* -Frecklenose

*grooms his mate's fur* You're so beautiful. -Darkmist
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs and nuzzles him* "We should probably do some actual hunting before we go back. You've probably missed your patrol by now..." ~ Mistybreeze

"Uh, congrats on making such great catches?" *says, raising an eyebrow playfully* "I'm not coming on to you, don't worry." *chuckles* ~ Duskstorm

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We'll keep that a secret. *grins and licks her cheek**stands and stretches, loosening his muscles* Since we originally came out here for rabbits, let's hunt them now. *purrs and licks her back* -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Rolls over onto her paws, groaning slightly as she stretches* "StarClan Red!* Arches her back, digging her claws into the ground* "We need to come out here more often; it's not a good idea to keep you pent up." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks slightly* Not at all. Are you okay to hunt? Your legs look a little wobbly. *nips her hip lightly* -Redshadow
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods laying his head down•yea something i always going on here •purrs•
Flintstripe

•purrs warmly giving her neck a nuzzle and slowly gets off of her and lays besides her• I thought it was great.
Sunheart

•nods licking her neck• amazing indeed.
Skyheart

••licks his lips before taking a bite•
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls onto her side and starts grooming her fur* It's a nice change of pace, but it's still my favorite when you dominate me. -Hushpool

*eats with him, twining their tails* -Featherwing

*lays his head on top of Flintstripe's* Always some kind of action! -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks him with her tail* "Knock it off," *purrs* "At the very least, I'm good to follow you around and watch you hunt." ~ Mistybreeze

*Rolls over a bit to lay her head on his chest* "Mhmm." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey I don't mind that! This way you can analyze me and report to Falconstar whether or not his Sweetbriar rabbit training really worked. *chuckles and starts the search* -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Perks up and follows him* "Sounds like a plan." ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*catches a scent and follows it into a cluster of bushes**the first rabbit he catches just by stalking and pouncing, delivering a killing bite to it's neck**places that one at his mate's paws before following a second trail**when he pounces, this one gives chase**follows hot on its heels, leaps and brings it down in a similar manner to how he'd caught Sweetbriar during their exercise**finishes it off cleanly then returns to his mate, the rabbit hanging from his jaws* Well? -Redshadow
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks down at her amused• you know it was pretty cute when you squeaked out my name. •purred out lightly•
Sunheart

•nods watching camp and looks around for Wrenflight• yea hey have you seen Wren? I still need to talk to him.
Flintstripe

•grins• you and me both.
Skyheart

•purrs warmly•
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Two rabbits before the sun even begins to set; not bad," *remarks* ~ Mistybreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Hush," *purrs softly, batting at his muzzle.* *Is silent for a moment before laughing nervously* "Hey... whenever you said you love me... that was just the high talking, right? You don't actually mean that..." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*puffs out his broad chest* The mighty hunter! -Redshadow

Next time then? *grins and flicks his muzzle with her tail* -Hushpool

How did I ever get so lucky? -Featherwing

I haven't seen him. Maybe he's with Strongbreeze. They seem to be becoming friends. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs and cuffs him playfully over the ear* "Easy there, tiger. Don't get too cocky." ~ Mistybreeze

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nodsL they are becoming good friends but Strongbreeze was sitting alone eating a meal when we walked in
Flintstripe

•looks up at the sky• What if I meant it? •says wearily•
Sunheart

I mean I kind of forced myself onto you •chuckles•
Crowtail

That's if you don't get pregnant with fluffys kits
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"You didn't," *immediately replies* "I-you have Frecklenose. You talked about starting a family with her. I know you love her. We're just best friends. That's all... right?" ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Everyone else in this clan seems to be. *says lightheartedly and sets the rabbit down with the other* Seriously though, this clan holds some BIG egos. -Redshadow

*sticks her tongue out at him* That's not happening for a while! -Hushpool

Maybe a little at first. *laughs and leans on him* It didn't take long for me to get into it. -Featherwing

Hmm. Maybe he's in the den napping? Or out by the graves? -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "Well, I can't argue with that. Talking about anyone specifically?" ~ Mistybreeze

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•laughs• True! Didn't take you long at all.
Crowtail

Hmmmm...•looks around again• I guess he could be..
Flintstripe

I.....•sighs• Yea best friends...I do love Frecklenose but I also care about you..You were always there for me when we were kits and when we were apprentices..and even now that I'm a warrior..Shiverpaw I do love Frecklenose but you also mean a lot to me to..
Sunheart

Hey now you agreed to them! •bats at her tounge•
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think it'd be easier if I named those without egos. *laughs and sits with her* We can hunt some more in a bit, but I'm curious about something. How do you see your clanmates? Individuals specifically. -Redshadow
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"But it's not the same thing," *presses, almost begging him to agree with her* "You love for me isn't the same love you feel Frecklenose! It can't be! I mean I care about you too, obviously. And I'll always be there for you. But I need you to tell me right now... are you in love with me? Do you picture that kind of future for us?" ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•hisses under his breath• I mean I can picture us together happy..with a family..but you are right it isn't he same as it is with Frecklenose..
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know I know. But still, it won't be for a while. -Hushpool

Hey, I had a handsome tom coming onto me who was just my type and the full package! -Featherwing

Want to find him? -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Exhales, heavy but relieved* "Thank StarClan. For a moment I was scared. I mean," *laughs nervously* "she's your mate. You have this future planned out, you're already picking out names for your kits and I-... and I just mated with you," *trails off softly, eyes widening* *Suddenly bolts to her paws, wincing slightly, sore* "I just let you... we just... and it was my idea... Oh my StarClan..." ~ Shiverpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•grins• full package indeed! Big, muscular, handsome and ever so charming!
Crowtail

•nods• yea let's do that. •purrs• it will be just like hide n seek!
Flintstripe

Well that's good then!
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I want my time to spend just with you. -Hushpool

Exactly my point. *licks his cheek* I really have the perfect mate. -Featherwing

*laughs and stands up* Back to the old kit days. Okay, you check in camp and I'll check out of camp. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods• Deal! •gets up and pads over to the warriors den•
Flintstripe

It's like I'm almost to perfect.
Crowtail

Even though we don't get much time now a days
Skyheart

•gets to his paws worriedly• Hey Shiverpaw just relax..no one knows besides us...it's okay..
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think it'd be easier if I named those without egos. *laughs and sits with her* We can hunt some more in a bit, but I'm curious about something. How do you see your clanmates? Individuals specifically. -Redshadow
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Once the girls are apprentices we'll have more. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes in amusement* I don't know about all that. -Featherwing

*heads just outside the camp, looking and scenting around for Wrenflight* -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Are you serious, Sunheart?" *snaps* "This is not okay. How can you-I don't know why I-ugh!" *Shakes her head, eyes wide* "This was a mistake. I never should have asked you for this. I don't know what came over me, I just..." *Shakes her head, helplessly* "I-I-ugh!" *Suddenly spins around and bolts in the direction of camp* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches her go sadly and sighs starting to pad after her to camp slowly•
Sunheart

•looks in the Warriors den not seeing him and pads out looking around again•
Flintstripe

Oh yea and I. Ant wait for that.
Skyheart

•cuffs him• oh shush!
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Bolts into camp, breezing past everyone and disppearing into the apprentice den* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
GTG, so I'm probably going to miss some fireworks, but I'll be back on tonight!
tanglebelly commented…
Oookay 1年以上前
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Things with this will likely have to be at a standstill until あなた return. And if あなた both don't mind, upon Frecklenose's​ return I'd like Shiver and Sun in the same spot. 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
im fine with what ever 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm excited to watch them train. -Hushpool

*grins and nips him playfully* -Featherwing

*returns to his mate* I didn't find any trace of him, not even a scent. You? -Treetail

*silently slinks back on the branch where he was hiding among the leaves**he'd heard a good portion of Sunheart and Shiverpaw’s conversation, then followed them to ensure he wasn't mistaken**his superior stealth had allowed him to go undetected and remain that way as he leapt through the trees, not making a sound, once the pair left for camp**knowing that Frecklenose and Applethorn hadn't gone far he tracked them easily a ways to the west* Frecklenose! *sprints to his sisters, his heart already feeling heavy* -Wrenflight

*moves slightly to shield Applethorn in her vulnerable state* Hey Wren, *manages a grin* come to join our girl time? -Frecklenose

*his heart breaks more at her usual jovial attitude, not thinking much in the moment why Merryberry was there as well and why Applethorn looked so distant: he only cared about making sure Frecklenose knew the truth**Oh Freckle…* Frecklenose, *begins, his tone serious, yet full of sympathy* -Wrenflight

*her features harden immediately, knowing something was wrong from just the way he spoke* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads back into camp wearily and looks around before padding to the warriors den*
Sunheart

IM sure they will make all the toms feel there wrath.
Skyheart

*shakes his head worriedly* I hope he is okay..
Flintstripe

Hey no biting! Im trying to enjoy my rabbit!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They better! *purrs and presses against his flank* They'll be fierce warriors, no doubt about that. -Hushpool

Our rabbit! -Featherwing​

*smiles reassuringly* He's a strong warrior, he can handle himself. Besides, I'm sure he just went off hunting. -Treetail