Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11351-11400 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
GOOD! XD

*continues all the way to camp without a word**manages a crooked smile when she sees Berryfrost waiting for her**stops in front of her, turning her eyes to Falconstar as he passed* I'll see you for training tomorrow. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks and gets to his paws*
Strongbreeze

H-hey are you okay? *watches her worriedly*
Sunheart

I dont know a Shadowpaw but sure id love to.
Crowtail

Yea well i didnt stop breathing now did it? *swats at her*
Skyheart
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Suddenly looks back up at him, meeting his gaze* "Okay. Let's do it." ~ Shiverpaw

"No. You'll be training with Duskstorm tomorrow," *meows bluntly, not missing a step or heasitaing as he enters the camp* *Scans the camp impatiently, looking for Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar

*Blinks, caught off guard as Falconstar breezes past them* ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
i didnt expect あなた to go along with it :D 1年以上前
KatieK102 commented…
Eh, the Clan needs もっと見る drama xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*blinks confused* Do it? Do what be mates and start a family?
Sunheart

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No. Good thing. *purrs and rubs muzzles with him* -Hushpool

Tangle that was a typo XD It was supposed to say Smokepaw.
*stands outside the cave and moves over to the graves* -Featherwing

*washes his pelt under the high Rock* -Scorchgaze

*leans her forehead against her best friend's chest miserably* We kissed...I gave it everything I had...all my hope, all my passion, everything...and he still rejects me. I know I won't give up on him, but...it's really crushing my heart. When I put so much of myself forward and it just seems to make him angrier....My heart feels like it's being cut...-Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Swallows thickly* "No, I-I don't want to go that far yet. But... you said you wanted to be with me at least once... okay. Right now, while Frecklenose is out with Applethorn. Let's go out in one of the more secluded parts of the territory and... I don't know, maybe afterwards we can talk about becoming mates and starting a family but I-I don't want to think about that right now." *Looks at him with wide blue eyes, heart hammering in her chest* "But you want to be with me, and I-I trust you. You're my best friend." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*smiles softly at her and nuzzles her cheek for a moment* Okay..lets go then. *gets to his paws* Come. *starts off towards the entrance was a bit nervous but hid it*
Sunheart

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If Sweetbriar wasn't so sweet I'd say she'd deserve the opportunity to beat the hell out of Falconstar in the future for all the pain he's put her through, dammit XD
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and licks his nose*
Skyheart

i know:D i just played it off though :D

*follows after featherwing stopping at Smokepaws grave and sighs*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So, now that I've whooped your tail, what's next? *lays beside him and hugs him close* -Hushpool

*joins him* Beloved son. I hope he's happy in StarClan. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Follows closely behind him, careful not to let her anxiety show on her face as they passed Berryfrost and Sweetbriar* *Once they were out of earshot she leaned closer to him* "You're really okay with this? What if Frecklenose finds out? She doesn't seem like the forgiving type." ~ Shiverpaw

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
He has Blackpelt with him now *purrs* Im sure he is keeping him company.
Crowtail

*brings a claw out and drags it down her flank* Hmmm..you tell me love.
Skyheart
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods after they pass the she cats* I-im sure im just a little nervous you know....*laughs lightly* And....and we just have to make sure she doesnt find out then right?
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Sweetbriar absolutely deserves that chance xD Probably why Falcon isn't going to take her out training tomorrow xD

*Her face falls, and she licks the top of Sweetbriar's head soothingly* "Hey... it'll be okay. That was just his inital reaction. Give Falconstar some time to think it over, and I bet he won't be able to get you out of his head." *Nuzzles her cheek* "But I'm sorry. I can't imagine how you must feel..." ~ Berryfrost

*Gaze lands on Scorchgaze and, with hard, narrowed eyes, he pads up to his deputy* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Can't help but laugh softly* "Yeah, I think I can relate." *Stops once they were far outside of camp, where no one was likely to stumble across them, and turns to Sunheart* "So, surprise surprise, but I've got no idea how to do this..." ~ Shivepraw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks up as he approaches* Well? Did you have fun? -Scorchgaze

The date had gone so well, too. *her voice was shaky, but her eyes were dry* We had such a nice time, even he said so. It felt so effortless. Now I'm just questioning if he even really felt that way....*sighs and shakes her head slightly* I suppose it was too perfect to be true...-Sweetbriar

I think you know exactly what's going through my mind. *nips his chin* -Hushpool

*smiles and nods* Smokepaw always took to him, especially when he was a kit. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I just realized this, but Thorntail mentored Blackpelt's younger brother and that makes me really happy xD
TeamPeeta649 commented…
That's why when Blackpelt returned to camp he'd always ask Sunpaw about Thorntail XD However, it would seem Sunheart hasn't learned a damn thing from his mentor または his brother -_- 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
Surprise it's the same cat cheating on his mate xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I'm sure he felt the same way. I mean, not even Falconstar is capable of putting up such a front so perfectly for so long." ~ Berryfrost

*Stops in front of him and stares at him, hard, for a heartbeat. Then says* "When given the choice, your daughter chose tongue. I don't think Sweetbriar is as innocent as you like to pretend she is." *Then storms past him and into his den, his tail lashing behind him* ~ Falconstar

AND SO IT BEGINS, TEAM >:D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Also, Tangle, I need a Sunheart character bio STAT xD
tanglebelly commented…
Ight I'll get to that later tonight haha 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
FUUUUCK XD Poor Scorchgaze!!!

*blinks and just stares silently in shock* Well...I'll take that as a no. -Scorchgaze

Do you really think so? *looks up at her hopefully* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I've got Sunheart's bio: Asshole. That's all you need to know.
I'm just kidding! XD
KatieK102 commented…
Along with: player, cheater, and general pervert xD 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
He is a frisky tom okay 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Paces inside his den, tail lashing from side to side, unable to get the kiss out of his head* ~ Falconstar

*Smiles* "Of course I do. Plus, why wouldn't he? You're an amazing she-cat! The kiss must have just thrown him off... so aside from that, how was the date?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•chuckles and nuzzles her neck taking in her scent• don't worry about it I have experience.•licks her neck softly•
Sunheart

•nods• he loved his uncle..
Crowtail

•growls• rolling onto his back• come and get it then
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I figured as much," *laughs softly* "You and Frecklenose spend a lot of time out of camp. I'm pretty sure the entire Clan knows why." *Tilts her head back a bit, further exposing her neck* ~ Shiverpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*joins him in his den* Want to talk about it? *sits down* I have to say, I wasn't expecting that to be the first piece of news about your date with my daughter. -Scorchgaze

*smiles dreamily* Amazing. We did a bit of hunting, then went swimming in the stream and then he took me deep into the territory and showed me the most beautiful view. We spent time just talking to each other, getting to know one another. He allowed us to be close and touch each other without it being awkward. And the kiss...*blushes darkly, her paws shuffling out of shyness* I'll never forget that kiss...-Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"No," *says bluntly* "I don't want to talk about it." ~ Falconstar

*Smirks slightly, unable to help it* "If it was that amazing, then I highly doubt Falconstar will be able to forget it either." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands over him and starts by licking and sucking on his neck* -Hushpool

That he did. Just like so many others. *looks up to the sky* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey a toms gotta do what a toms gotta do! •strokes her neck roughly with his tounge• have you ever kissed a tom?
Sunheart

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow slightly* I don't get an explanation for that comment? -Scorchgaze

*stares at her paws* At first I thought it'd strange....with tongue. *sighs softly, the blush on her face not going away* But it wasn't. It was nice...-Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•let's put a loud purr• suck a little harder would yea?
Skyheart

•pads over to Blackpelt s grave• mister over protective brother. •laughs•
Crowtail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*A soft moan slips past her lips* *She knew this wasn't right, but her mind was cloudy, and she knew she wasn't going to back out now* "W-who would I have ever kissed, mouse-brain?" ~ Shiverpaw

"No." *growls lowly* "I thought it would be self-explanatory." ~ Falconstar

*Both eyebrows shoot up, shocked* "Wait, what?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you want. *smirks and licks rougher, nipping lightly* -Hushpool

*follows him, purring warmly* The most protective. Always so attentive. *chuckles* Even overbearing at times. But we loved him all the more for it. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* Then let me do the honor..*moves infront of her and moves his muzzle to hers slipping his tongue into her mouth
Sunheart

*looks around camp for Wrenflight*
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes his head slightly* I'll leave you be since you're so on edge. *pads out of his den* -Scorchgaze

*eyes widen, not having meant to say that much* U-Um...we used...tongue...He asked if I wanted tongue or for him to keep it tame...I chose tongue. -Sweetbriar

*was no where to be found* -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Remember when I had to sneak you out of camp that one time?
Crowtail

•let's out a soft moan•
Skyheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Hesitantly opens her mouth, gradually warming up to him and kissing him back* "If you're too rough," *starts, pulling away to catch her breath* "I will cuff you." *Licks his muzzle* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"And you chose tongue?" *smirks at her* "Sweetbriar, I don't think I've ever been so proud of you before in my life." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves her tongue down until she was giving his member firm strokes* Feeling good? -Hushpool

*laughs and nods* He didn't caught us, though. But he knew you'd protect me, even as injured as I was, so he let us go. -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*can't help but laugh at that* I don't know what came over me! In the moment I just felt so sure of my feelings and so confident in myself. *blushes again as the kiss replays in her memory* My gosh, I think I even was biting his lip! Who was I in that moment?! *laughs more* -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins gleefully* "I don't know, but I sincerely hope we haven't seen the last of her!" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges her playfully* I hope I haven't seen the last of the Falconstar who attacks my neck like that. *sighs airily as she brushes her tail over the spot he'd licked her neck* Honestly....I don't know how long I would have let it go without stopping. I could have just kissed him for days with how good it made me feel....*shakes her head quickly, clearing the daze* So, since I've told you all my dirty details: tell me about what happened the other day while you and Strongbreeze were hunting. *grins mischievously* I never got to hear the story. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs• and I remember you smacking me for saying see yea loser!
Crowtail

•purrs• Oh yea..I love it.
Skyheart

•nods• smack away if need be Shiver. •pushes her onto her back gently moving his muzzled to hers again•
Sunheart

•huffs and pad over to the fresh kill pile•
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Lets out a short laugh* "Trust me, your story is far more interesting than mine. We talked about how he's socially awkward and laughed about it." *Leave out the part where he called her gorgeous and she snapped at him* "Nothing exciting. We did a bit of roleplay to try and make him socially less awkward while you were out." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Purrs softly, wrapping her paws around his neck and licking his muzzle* ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I thought you might. *purrs and moves back up, grinding her body on his* Still want me to be on top? -Hushpool

Adding insult to injury, my love. *leans against him and laughs* And the time we walked in on us in the medicine cat den while you were "bathing" me. -Featherwing
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow* I would have thought your roleplays would be much less camp friendly. *teases* But I meant four days ago. What you were going to tell me before Mistybreeze started her argument with Falconstar. -Sweetbriar (when berry and strong fell on one another)
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Katie please check out the message I just sent you O.O
KatieK102 commented…
K! 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Ahh!

"Most of them are, but I do have a few exceptions," *teases*. "But that other story... ugh." *Rolls her eyes* "We were hunting rabbits and I chased one into his paws, and tripped over some tree roots and fell on top of him. It was awkward and embarrassing and he thinks it's the greatest thing ever." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ooooo! *giggles and bumps their shoulders playfully* Sounds like you two have a lot of fun together. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You won you get control. •shifts under her wanting her•
Skyheart

•bites her neck gently testing her out• So when it comes to mating since it's your first time it may hurt a little. •licks her neck again dragging his tounge back to her mouth•
Sunheart

That was funny •purrs•
Crowtial