Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10451-10500 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and rubs his shoulders* I can tell. You feel so tense. -Frecklenose

Let's get a move on then. *purrs and leads the way out toward the forest* -Treetail

Come on, it couldn't have been so bad. I'm sure it was awkward, but there have been plenty of awkward moments. -Featherwing

*reaches out for his tail as she catches up* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Im moving im moving! *purrs and follows after him*
Flintstripe

But you never had to listen to your son make love! *groans*
Crowtail

*purrs pleasantly* Ahhh magical paws!
Sunheart

*looks back quickly to see where she was*
Foxkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear, irritated by her stubbornness but playing along* "Sure. When you asked me where I thought you should focus building muscle while you were actually trying me to notice your figure and check you out, and again when you baited me onto the branch so that we would be forced to stand to close together." ~ Falconstar

*Streaches* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs happily that he wasnt getting chased and steps on Thunderkits tail accidently not seeing her*
Tanglekit

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Ohh Tangle, why do you hate your characters so much? xD

*Yelps in pain, and spins around, barring her teeth* *Snarls at Tanglekit and tackles him to the ground, pinning him, and growling in his face* "Watch where you're going, scardy-mouse!" *spits in his face* ~ Thunderkit

*Scrambles off of him and to her paws, and quickly shakes out her pelt* "F-fine. What about you? I didn't hurt you, did I?" ~ Berryfrost
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Noooo! Not poor Tanglekit again XDX
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
The first one not so much! That was a legitimate question! That is the point of all this training after all: you helping me to gain strength where I need it. But the second one...fair enough. *smiles slightly* I'm sorry, Falconstar. I know you aren't interested in me, but even just the opportunity for me to be a little closer to you would make me happy. You may say that it's guaranteed you'll never have feelings for me, but you can't say that'd we'd never be good friends! I'm a fun friend to have, so I've been told. *says lightheartedly* -Sweetbriar

Why thank you. *licks his ears gently while rubbing up and down his back* -Frecklenose

Don't be a slow poke! *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

True. *flicks his ear with his tail* -Featherwing

*Pounces on Foxkit, rolling them and pinning him down* Caught ya! *looks up, noticing her sister attacking Tanglekit again**huffs* Thunderkit, give him a break! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You know i ask myself that question everyday :D

*Shrinks away and squirms trying to get her off whimpering*
Tanglekit

*nods getting to his paws and shakes himself off looking around for the rabbit* No im fine no injuries from that *chuckles* Though i may have tossed the rabbit somewhere in the process.
Strongbreeze

*looks back towards Thunderkit then at Hushpool*
Skyheart

*purrs enjoying it for the time being*
Sunheart

*nips his tail* Jerk.
Flintstripe

*huffs getting caught and looks over at the kits*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Feel good? *continues massaging him* -Frecklenose

I am no such thing! -Treetail

Thunderkit play nice. -Hushpool

*gets off Foxkit, looking slightly troubled**she wondered if her sister's aggressive nature would make he a stronger, better warrior than she would be* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Hey now, don't say poor Tanglekit! Thunderkit is the one who had her tail stepped on!

*Glances at her* "I've got nothing against just being friends, Sweetbriar, but it's hard to do that when you make your feelings for me so obvious. How am I supposed to overlook them when they're staring me in the face?" ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes and snarls in his face one last time, before climbing off of him* *Shakes out her pelt, thoroughly annoyed* "Maybe if he would watch where he was going, and wouldn't stomp on my tail-!" ~ Thunderkit

*Laughs softly, trying to shake off the uncomfortableness that clung to her pelt* "Right, the rabbit. Um, I'll help you find it." *Starts scenting the ground, looking for it* ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* Well you kinda owe it to me to help find it after that *scents the ground and heads over towards a bush checking if it was in there*
Strongbreeze

*gets up shaking fearfully and scampers back to Darkmist and hides underneath him*
Tanglekit

Of course it does. *purrs* it would be hard to not make it feel good.
Sunheart

*sighs* Remember what i said Thunderkit you have to be nicer otherwise i wont get Blackpelt when you want to talk to him.
Skyheart

*follows after her curiously*
Foxkit

Oh then what are you?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Huffs, veering off in the other direction* "It's not my fault the ground was slippery." ~ Berryfrost

*Glances at Blackpelt, incredulously* "He stepped on my tail!" *protest* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Really?! *smiles, looking up at him happily* To be honest, I thought you'd rather swim in the lake during leaf-bare than be friends with me. I mean, as long as I'm not cornering you in anymore trees I don't see why my feelings for you would be a problem during friendly conversations. -Sweetbriar

It was only an accident I'm sure. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Very true. *rubs his flanks as well* -Frecklenose

A handsome, well mannered gentleman. -Treetail

Tanglekit what's wrong? -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Getting a bit low there Little warrior.
Sunheart

Well mannered? Werent you just the one who wanted to jump me?
Flintstripe

*whimpers up at him pointing his nose towards Thunderkit*
Tanglekit

True...true but it was kind of amusing to be honest *purrs finding the rabbit* Ah! Found it! *grabs it and starts heading over to her*
Strongbreeze

But still maybe he didnt mean it like your sister said.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* Hardly. There's still plenty of space before I start hitting dangerous territory. -Frecklenose

*chuckles* All right, you got me. -Treetail

*huffs* I'm sorry, son. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*meows weakly at him still shaking*
Tanglekit

Hmmm good point i'm quite big aren't i? *purrs*
Sunheart

Thats what i thought you trouble maker *purrs*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Very. Big and muscular. -Frecklenose

You love me though. *licks his muzzle* -Treetail

*licks him soothingly* I'm sorry that she gets so aggressive with you. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Just the way you like me right? *purrs*
Sunheart

Well obviously i do other wise we wouldnt have done the things we do *grins* Right?
Flintstripe

*meows at him again and snuggles against his paw*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You know me so well. *licks his cheek* My handsome tom. -Frecklenose

Very true. *eyes him* Speaking of. -Treetail

*wraps his tail around him, purring* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Now im going to have to treat you to something nice later. *purrs warmly*
Sunheart

*looks at him curiously* Speaking of?
FLintstripe

*purrs lightly at him and curls up*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh really? Like what? -Frecklenose

Think you're up to some more of that later? -Treetail

*nuzzles him softly* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm what ever you want me to do ill do it with out argument.
Sunheart

*thinks* Uh well i-i mean if you want..
Flintstripe

*sits down* So are we still playing?
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sounds lovely. -Frecklenose

*nudges his cheek softly* If you don't feel up for it we don't have to. -Treetail

Yea sure! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
No! No! I just thought that you wouldnt want to do it again so fast! *blushes*
Flintstripe

Trust me it will be *licks his lips*
Sunheart

So what are we going to play now that Tanglekit got scared away again.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
What exactly would you have in mind? -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek* Well I know last time you were in a bit of pain, so I want to do more to make you feel good. -Treetail

Good question. *shuffles her paws* Any ideas? -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*shrugs* "You haven't made it easy thus far, but I wouldn't have anything against being friends with any of my Clanmates." *shoots her a playful glance* "Again, assuming you're not trying to corner me." ~ Falconstar

*smiles* "Well, in glad you can find amusement in my humiliation," *teases* ~ Berryfrost

*eyes widen slightly, confused* Why is everyone mad at me? He hurt me first! I was just defending myself! *huffs and storms off towards Blackpelt* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Paw to StarClan I won't corner you again! *purrs softly* I wasn't very good at it anyway. *laughs a bit* -Sweetbriar

*smiles at her* Hello Thunderkit. -Blackpelt
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to her brother* Hey *noses him gently* Let's play together so we don't bother Thunderkit *says as she playfully crouches beside her brother* -Dapplekit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Remember i said what ever you want me to do.
Sunheart

*watches her go worriedly*
Skyheart

Trust me i was plenty amused once i realized i wasnt hurt in the process *laughs* Should we go find Sweetbrair?
Strongbreeze

*looks up at her and crouches down to play*
Tanglekit

*huffs* Not sure we wanted to play tag but now its just us again so it wouldnt be as fun.
Foxkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Snorts* "That's an understatement." *Flicks an ear* "I guess we'll see if your much better at simply being a friend." ~ Falconstar

"Hi Blackpelt," *Mumbles, flopping down at his paws* ~ Thunderkit

*Shakes her head* "I'm sure she's doing fine on her own. She's a capable hunter." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*puts his rabbit down looking around* Well im sure those other rabbits are gone now...Uh do you want to keep hunting then?
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes playfully* Well that's not very kind. You could have at least tried to make me feel better about my failed attempt. *jokes* Put that blunt honesty aside for a moment to give a mouse-brain like me some reassurance. *laughs* -Sweetbriar

True true. -Frecklenose

What's wrong? *licks her head* -Blackpelt

You're right...*thinks* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rollls his shoulders* So that means just tell me and ill do it love.
Sunheart

*nuzzles him* Well i mean you were in some pain to you know.
Flintstripe

*lays his head on the ground* Hmmm.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Give my pelt a wash? -Frecklenose

I know. *licks his head* But I want to please you. -Treetail

Think we could get a warrior to teach us some battle moves? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
If that's what you want I'll do it •purrs•
Sunheart

•lays his head on Hushpools shoulder• why is being a parent so hard?
Skyheart

Who though? •chuckles•
Foxkit

Trust me I always feel good with you.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes! *purrs and nuzzles him, still rubbing his back* -Frecklenose

It's not that hard. *flicks his ear with her tail* -Hushpool

*purrs and licks his forehead* I'm glad. I want to be the best mate for you I possibly can. *nudges him lightly* I'm already an amazing friend I know. *chuckles* -Treetail

Maybe your dad? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Ill lick you clean when you are done with me.
Sunheart

For you maybe but me it is..i just dont know what to do about Thunderkit..
Skyheart

*chuckles* That you are you handsome tom.
Flintstripe

M-my dad?
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That sounds dirty. *tugs his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

Honestly, I think we should let her be. As long as she doesn't hurt anyone I think she's perfect the way she is. -Hushpool

Keep flattering me and I won't wait until we get to a secluded spot. *grins* -Treetail

Yea. What's wrong with that? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey you wanted me to wash your pelt its going to sound dirty. *laughs at his joke* Get it? huh? huh?
Sunheart

I know...but im just worried how other cats see her..
Skyheart

If you dont wait i might have to punish you. *flicks his nose*
Flintstripe

Well...i have never asked him for anything before..
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You're such a dork. *laughs and licks his cheek* But I love you. -Frecklenose

I think they know she's a good cat. If they don't they'd at least better be kind to her. -Hushpool

Oh really? Aren't you worried I'll punish you? -Treetail

Why not try now? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Because you said you are to much of a gentlemen *purs*
Flintstripe

*huffs* Come on it wasnt that bad was it?
Sunhearat

*nods in agreement* Yea she deserves that.
Skyheart

I dont know its just...well i dont want to bug him.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No it wasn't. -Frecklenose

Of course she does. *leans against him* -Hushpool

That may change you keep taunting me like this. *purrs* -Treetail

He's your dad. *nudges him lightly* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
See im great with my jokes! *purrs and gets up*
Sunheart

I mean just look how cute she is!
Skyheart

Taunting!? Why i would never!
Flintstripe

I know that...*sighs* Okay
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Indeed you are. *rubs her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

*purrs* We do have some very cute daughters. -Hushpool

You're just so good looking. -Treetail

*smiles and heads off to the warriors den* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Well now i have to wash that dirty dirty pelt of yours. *licks his lips and chuckles*
Sunheart

i know i am one of my many good traits.
Flintstripe

*nods* they get it from me *purrs*
Skyheart

*follows after her*
Foxkit

*pads out of the warriors den*
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tugs his ear lightly* Then take me somewhere, warrior. -Frecklenose

From me! *purrs* -Hushpool

Exactly. -Treetail

Hi Tigerfang!-Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh i have to take you somewhere to wash that pelt of yours? *growls happily* Fine then come. *starts to pad out of camp*
Sunheart

*looks at her amused* Oh? If its from you then what did they get from me?
Skyheart

*looks down at the kits surprised* Oh hi Bloodkit.
Tigerfang

Now lead the way before you take me. *nudges him*
Flintstripe

*looks up at his father*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows him* I like having you all to myself. -Frecklenose

Your charm. *purrs* -Hushpool

*licks his head happily and takes them into the forest* -Treetail

Can you teach us some cool fighting moves?! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i know you do thats because i treat you like a real queen.
Sunheart

Are they really that charming?
Skyheart

*pads after him watching him from behind and purrs*
Flintstripe

*frowns* I think you two might be a bit young for the cool fighitng moves.
Tigerfang