Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7401-7450 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean I'm sure there are better looking toms....•goes back to eating his voles•
Flintstripe

•pads into camp with Shiverpaw•
Sunheart

•looks up and at Bloodkit•
Foxkit

•watches her go and purrs• they sure are in surprised the runt and his mate havent stopped by
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They probably want to give us some time with the kits to ourselves. Plus it's crowded in here as it is. -Hushpool

*pads over to Foxkit and nudges the moss ball to him* -Bloodkit

*pads out of the nursery and hurries over to his brother, clearly a nervous wreck* Sunheart...I-I don't know what to do... Flaxenrose is sick and apparently it can be very dangerous for her and the kits...I just don't know what to do! -Darkmist

Not that I've seen. *nudges him* Give yourself some credit. You're an amazing friend who also happens to be very attractive. I'd say I got lucky scoring this date. *chuckles then goes back to eating* -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*starts to cough a bit in the nursery her fit woke herself up as she turns away from the kits trying to stay in the far end of the den* -Flaxenrose

*as Frecklenose lounges forward chasing the hares she leaps out from beneath the heathers pouncing on one and killing it skillfully* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads over to her* Flaxenrose are you sure you don't want to go to the medicine cat den? Or at least take some herbs? *puts her tail to the younger she-cat's forehead, feeling her temperature* You feel so warm. -Hushpool

*tackles another hare to the ground, killing it with a bite to the neck* -Frecklenose
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Ive been taking the herbs she gave me but I don't want to in danger your poor kits...perhaps I should move... *says looking over at the small kits* -Flaxenrose

Good job Freckle *smiles picking up her kill* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm more worried about you. I think you should move over that way Merryberry and Yellowblaze can keep an eye on you better. Here, *lowers herself* let me help you. -Hushpool

You too! Wanna catch more? -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches Flaxonrose from Hushpools nest with a weary expression•
Skyheart

•looks up at Bloodkit• you wanna play again?
Foxkit

•nods farewell to Shiverpaw and turns to his brother• okay well firstly calm down. •sits down• Start again but take it slower this time
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* -Bloodkit

*tries to calm down as much as he could* Flaxenrose is sick. I don't know how bad it is right now, but I was told that it could be dangerous for her and the kits. *huffs* I didn't want to stress her out when she isn't feeling well...but I'm sick out of my mind with worry. -Darkmist

*nudges him* Are you ignoring me or are you just very into your lunch right now? *purrs in amusement* -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I might need help moving out of my nest... *says a bit shyly but also weakly* -Flaxenrose

Well we certainly scattered the other hares but we could hunt something else gotta bury these first though -Applethorn
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•blushes• maybe both! •takes another bite of the vole•
Flintstripe

•looks a little off put not sure what to really say to his brother• I think the best you can do is just support her Darkmist to be honest I'm probably not the best cat to ask in a situation like this...
Sunheart

•bats the ball to her• lets play then!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's okay. *starts helping her up* -Hushpool

*nods and starts digging* Let's see if we can get some squirrels. -Frecklenose

It's okay, I get it. *sighs and gets to his paws* I'll see you later. *heads back toward the nursery* -Darkmist

*smacks the ball excitedly* -Bloodkit

I see. *purrs and finishes his meal* You know, you're very cute when you blush. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks away embarrassed again• you said that earlier
Flintstripe

•watches him go worriedly• Darkmist are you sure you don't want to talk some more?
Sunheart

•crouches down pouncing on the ball and tosses it back•
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I need to keep an eye on her. If she gets any worse I'm going to move her to the medicine cat den. -Darkmist

*jumps at the ball, stumbling a bit on her legs* -Bloodkit

I just thought it was worth telling you again. *licks his shoulder* Finish your meal. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs and reaches out and touches his muzzle to his• thanks for all of this.
Flintstripe

Carful Bloodkit you only started to walk •chuckles•
Foxkit

•nods• oh okay good luck then..
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads into the nursery* What's going on? -Darkmist

We should move Flaxenrose now. She's not feeling well at all and I think it'd be best to have the medicine cats watching her more closely. -Hushpool

*nods and pads over* I'll take her. Thank you Hushpool. -Darkmist

*bats the ball between her paws then back to him* -Bloodkit

*smiles* You don't have to thank me. I wanted to do something special for you. You've been an incredible friend to me. Also, I'd like to take you on more dates. I'd like to see our chemistry. If that's what you'd like as well? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean you already stuck that tounge of yours down my mouth so why not? •purrs•
Flintstripe

•catches it with his paw and purrs• you are getting better at this!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tries to speak, but again all that comes out is a squeak* -Bloodkit

Hey you did it first! I just wanted to do it again to see if I really felt anything from it. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Im sorry to be such a bother *says to Hushpool* Enjoy your time with your kits *smiles a little weakly as she passes them heading to the medicine cat den* -Flaxenrose

After all the running not sure I wanna go dashing up trees *chuckles to herself burying her catch* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stays beside his mate, giving her his flank as support* -Darkmist

Yea maybe you're right. Let's just see what's around. *sniffs the air* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches his brother from where he was•
Sunheart

•chuckles• whatcha trying to do?
Foxkit

Well I mean we where in a funny position!
Flintstripe

•looks up at Hushpool• well?
Skyheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Smell anything? -Applethorn

*looks up and hurries over helping Flaxenrose into her own nest* Has she gotten worse? -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
She's not doing too good right now. *lays beside him* -Hushpool

*huffs in frustration and keeps trying, only broken little noises coming out* -Bloodkit

So your solution was to say screw it then put your tongue in my mouth? *purrs slightly* -Treetail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It seems like it. *sits beside the next, shuffling his paws worriedly* -Darkmist

I smell some shrews. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
w-well....yea...•grumbles dumbly continue into to eat the second vole•
Flintstripe

Oh your trying to make words!
Foxkit

That's a shame I liked her she was quiet
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure she'll be fine though. -Hushpool

*nods vigorously* -Bloodkit

Mmhmm I see. *chuckles and nuzzles his shoulder slightly* After you finish your meal we stay here and relax a bit before the next part of the date. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I love how Skyheart is calling Thunderkit "mean and needy"... she's only a few days old! xD

*Watches Hushpool, eyes trained on her mother* ~ Thunderkit

*Huffs but follows, darting after Sweetbriar and Redshadow* ~ Falconstar

*The badgers snarls and bucks, tossing off the two cats* *Charges at Blackpelt* - Badger
*Snarls and jumps in front of Blackpelt, and slashes at it's muzzle* ~ Thorntail

*Blinks, taken back* "That's where you disappear to? Doesn't that get kinda, I don't know... lonely?" *Couldn't imangine spending so much time by himself. He was a very social cat, who thrived off of interaction. He was almost never by himself* ~ Duskstorm

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Skyheart is just... Skyheart XD he's something else lol

*licks Thunderkit's head* -Hushpool

*huffs with effort, keeping track of her up ahead* She's just as quick as a rabbit that's for sure! But I think I know how to catch her. -Redshadow

*weaves around his mate and barrels into the badger's chest, using his own size and strength in an attempt to muscle it back* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
He just likes to be the center of Hushpools attention

•sticks his nose up to Thunderkit• im watching you
Skyheart

Good luck Bloodkit
Foxkit

•finishes his vole• there is another part?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh Skyheart stop it. -Hushpool

*sits and keeps trying* -Bloodkit

I told you, this date will last the whole day. I put a lot of thought into it. You told me to spoil you after all. *buries the remains of their meal then moves to a cool spot under the shade of a tree's roots* Join me. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Squeaks and growls softly, a weird sound for a newborn kit, and scratches Skyheart's nose with her kitten claws* ~ Thunderkit

*Resists the urge to go with one of his plans, remembering that this was for Redshadow's benefit* "I'm listening," ~ Falconstar

*Growls and circles him again, and leaps, landing on the badger's side* *Claws his way up his side and onto his back, where he starts raking its ears with his claws, snarling* ~ Thorntail

*Howls in pain and anger, and bucks hard one last time, successfully throwing Thorntail off of him and into a tree* *Stumbles past Blackpelt and charges towards MoonClan terrritory, crying out in pain* - Badger

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods and follows after him•
Flintstripe

•looks at her• what I didn't do anything..
Skyheart

•purrs• don't worry you will get it eventually.
Foxkit
KatieK102 commented…
Thunderkit responded 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Just where I go to think sometimes. Plus just looking over the hills that I used to roam reminds me of my past, something apart of me that I can feel in my paws and the breeze on my fur when Im there *says remembering her old home her brown eyes filled with memories of dashing through the fields and the freedom she felt* -Sheepfluff

I'll work on more herbs perhaps shes getting greencough... *goes through her stocks and curses slightly* Im out of greenmint... -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thunderkit no! *picks her up and moves her away from her father* you don't hurt other cats. -Hushpool

*looks over at the commotion and growls slightly* -Bloodkit

I think I can get her if I just get close enough...*pushes himself to where he was almost caught up with her, seeing his opportunity**uses the strength in his legs to pounce, catching her by her hips* -Redshadow

*squeaks in surprise at the sudden weight pulling her down**is yanked back and pinned on her stomach* -Sweetbriar

*huffs and shakes blood out of his face that was leaking from a small cut on his forehead**pads over beside Thorntail, limping slightly from his sore shoulder* Thorntail are you okay? *nudges him gently with his muzzle* -Blackpelt

*starts grooming his shoulders* -Treetail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I can go get more if you need. *pokes his head in the medicine cat den* -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Slides to a graceful stop, and can't help but smirk as he eyes Sweetbriar* "Nicely done," *Compliments Redshadow. Flicks Sweetbriar with his tail* "You too, Rabbit." ~ Sweetbriar

*Groans, pain clear in his voice* *A steady stream of blood flowed from a wound on his head* ~ Thorntail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Father just in time I need you to take me towards the twolegplace...perhaps bring Uncle Brownnut too... -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Okay, let me go get him. *pads over to the warriors den and calls out for Brownnut* -Scorchgaze

*dips his head in thanks to Falconstar then looks at Sweetbriar* I didn't crush you did I? -Redshadow

*gets to her paws and shakes out her fur* Nothing feels broken so I'd say I'm good. Nice catch by the way. *rubs her hip with her tail**glances at Falconstar* Think he did well enough to catch a real rabbit? -Sweetbriar

T-Thorntail...*swallows back his panic and goes looking around the small area for some cobwebs* Okay hold on a second. *comes back and tries to stop the bleeding* -Blackpelt
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•sits up from the scratch a bit surprise• feisty little kit •mutterL
Skyheart

•looks over• what is it now?
Foxkit

•relaxes a bit• I'm sure you won't tell me what the other part of our date is right?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Indeed. *looks at her sternly* -Hushpool

T-Thu...-Bloodkit

Of course not. *grooms his ears and back* It wouldn't be special if I just outright told you. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pops his up* Hey whats up? -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Merryberry needs our help getting her to some herbs. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I guess that makes sense •purrs•
Flintstripe

•looks around and sees Wrenflight and pads over to him • hey what's up
Sunheart

Thunderkit? Is that what you are trying to say?
Foxkit

•rolls his eyes in amusement• you know verbal scolding probably won't work on her
Skyheart

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh what kind of herbs *says standing up* -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Greenmint. -Scorchgaze

It was worth a shot. -Hushpool

*nods* -Bloodkit

Not much. *stretches* How are things going with you and my sister? -Wrenflight

*grooms the fur on his neck softly* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs shutting his eyes• Quite the tounge you got there
Flintstripe

Worth the try but not very effective
Skyheart

Well you almost got it out •passes the moss ball to her•
Foxkit

Things are pretty good I think why do you ask?
Sunheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh so we have to go to the neighborhood *sighs* Alright could be dangerous though -Brownnut
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think that's why she wanted us both to go. I obviously wouldn't send her on her own. -Scorchgaze

*whacks it again, still trying to speak* -Bloodkit

Just making sure. I'm her brother so it comes with the job. -Wrenflight

That's a loaded sentence. *chuckles and licks his ear* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eh you should worry about the other sisters of yours "chuckles•
Sunheart

Don't worry Bloodkit you will get it down
Foxkit

Was it really?
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods, looking slightly frustrated* -Bloodkit

Why do you say that? -Wrenflight

Definitely. But like I told you before, I'm trying to keep this date appropriate. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well I am to! •looks away embarrassed•
Flintstripe

Well I mean have you not been paying attention to there love issues? Cause Frecklenose tells me all about them
Sunheart

Why don't you try again?
Foxkit