Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7101-7150 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well i will make sure they dont get picked on to! *says determinedly*
Skyheart

*pads after her* Im sure i wouldnt be in to much trouble!
Sunheart

*pulls his tail away* We can work on that later *laughs*
Flinstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmhmm. *purrs* -Hushpool

Mmm I don't know. -Frecklenose

Fine. *yawns and lays his head down, stretching out his legs comfortably* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him happily excited for there date tommrow*
Flintstripe

I havent even looked at the kits weirdly!
Skyheart

*nips her tail*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good thing. *purrs and nuzzles him* Come now, aren't they cute? *looks fondly at their daughters* -Hushpool

*nips at his neck lightly* -Frecklenose

*lays his head on his paws* Sleep well, Flintstripe. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Then you need rest *nudges him again* don't worry I'm a full medicine cat now I can manage while you get some well deserved shut eye I've already given Hushpool some borage I'll be making another lighter batch soon enough so you rest -Merryberry
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Night Treetail..*sighs and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe

*purrs padding on* Come on lets get to camp before it gets to late.
Sunheart

*nods* Yea i guess.
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I'm sure they'll be even cuter once they start talking. -Hushpool

All right. I'll race you! -Frecklenose

*looks up, confused at his sigh* You okay? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* I guess but ill be the judge of that!
Skyheart

*grins* Sure ill take you on!
Sunheart

*looks back at him* Huh? yea why?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Whatever you say. *yawns* I am going to get some rest. *lays her head down* -Hushpool

*crouches* Ready...Go! *starts racing back to camp* -Frecklenose

You sighed. I thought something might be on your mind. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and gets to his paws to pad out of the den*
Skyheart

*chases after her* Hey you had a head start!
Sunheart

*purrs* i always have things on my mind you silly tom. *closes his eyes again* Get some sleep.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nuh uh! *hurries for the camp just ahead* -Frecklenose

Oh all right. *settles down and closes his eyes, drifting off to sleep* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*drifts off to sleep*
Flintstripe

*trips her back legs so he could pull ahead*
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks her tail triamphetly* "See, Merryberry has everything under control. You clean leave the Clan in her capable paws and get some rest. " ~ Berryfrost

*Shrugs* "Who knows? It's kinda unnevring though..." *Stops and blinks* "You're probably exhausted and tired of listening to me, right? I should probably let you sleep..." ~ Ivyfrost

*Scoffs dryly* "An uncle, *mumbles underneath his breath.* ~ Thorntail

*Raises an eyebrow, then glances at the sky; it was indeed dusk* "I would hope so," *says slowly* "That's not exactly noteworthy; he sends them out every day at this time." ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Cheater! *gets up and hurries after him* -Frecklenose

*nudges him lightly* -Blackpelt

You know he likes to be thorough though. Always checking in and reporting. That's just his personality. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Its not cheating if there isnt any rules! *stops at the entrance purring* i win!
Sunheart

*walks out of the nursery and looks around*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mouse dung! *huffs and nudges him* I guess you beat me. *purrs and pads toward the warriors den* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows after her* Victory is mine.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And your prize is sleep. *lays down in their nest* -Frecklenose

Wanna skip our characters to morning?
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
brown she-cat with blue eyes
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
sure

*pads after her and lays down* Great just what i wanted.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his cheek* Good night, love. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Night little warrior *purrs closing his eyes*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*wakes up early the next morning**yawns and stretches out his legs* -Treetail

*Holds her kits close to her stomach* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads back into the nursery wtih a vole and goes over to Hushpool and looks down at her*
Skyheart

*lays curled up in a tight ball*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Here to share that? -Hushpool

*gets up and goes to the pile, fishing through it**pads out of camp then returns after a bit with a vole**goes back to the warriors den, drops the vole at Flintstripe's paws then nudges him with his muzzle* Hey. Wake up you lazy fluff ball. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shoves him back harshly* ~ Thorntail

"Uh-huh," *Says slowly, simply looking at her, slightly annoyed that she was telling him things he already knew.* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*waves tail excitedly* Are you MY uncle? -Squirrelkit

*blinks at her sleepily* I guess you're right. -Yellowblaze

No way man! *nudges her* I've been sleeping all day. I need to get out. -Burntheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Would you knock it off. *tugs on his scruff discreetly then smiles at Squirrelkit* I'm not. -Blackpelt

Why do you always have to look at me like I'm an annoying fly? -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"You don't have an uncle," *adds bluntly* ~ Thorntail

"As always," *Purrs* "Come on, I'm not leaving until I make sure you're asleep." *Pads into the den* ~ Berryfrost

"Then come on." *Gets to her paws and leads the way* ~ Ivyfrost

"Why are you telling me things I already know?" *Retorts* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Do you need to be so blunt with him? -Blackpelt

Because my father asked me to. Have a problem, take it up with your deputy. I'm just following orders. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I believe the word you're looking for is 'honest'." ~ Thorntail

*Raises an eyebrow* "I meant when you were describing him to me. I think I know Scorchgaze well enough that I understand his personality." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and sets it down infront of her* All yours! *looks at the small kits* How were they?
Skyheart

*squirms* What is it now....*murmers with his eyes shut*
Flintstripe

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*chuckles abit and pads back into the den and goes back to grinding herbs* -Merryberry

*pads into the nursery* Here's the new moss for the kits Hushpool *says as she clears away the soiled moss* -Rainpaw

You've been working hard Rainpaw why dont you bring a bird in and we will all share *purrs* -Flaxenrose

*Pads up to Duskstorm* Ready for some early morning hunting? *smiles* -Sheepfluff
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Whatever you say, love. -Blackpelt

Well then why tell me what I already know? While it may not be noteworthy I was still ask to tell you. -Sweetbriar

They're doing well. They slept so soundly. *nods to Rainpaw* Thank you. -Hushpool

I brought you prey. Eat it before it gets cold. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles at Flaxenrose and nods then comes back with a robin to share with her* -Rainpaw

Mmm *purrs taking a bite* Still pretty fresh must've been caught at the dusk patrol -Flaxenrose

I think Applethorn brought back a few of these *smiles taking a bite too* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Licks the kits and gets back to his paws* its getting crowded in here so ill be back later.
Skyheart

*looks at the vole and yawns* Smells fresh.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his cheek and nods* I'll be here obviously. -Hushpool

There weren't any voles left on the pile again so I went and caught you one. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* i hope you will be here.
Skyheart

*purrs* well thanks best friend. *takes a bite and nudges it to him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
These two aren't big enough to have me running around after them yet. -Hushpool

*lays down on the stone floor* I'm putting the spoiling into effect. Plus, I'm starting our date of on a high note. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
We are starting it right now *looks surprised and swallows the vole*
Flintstripe

*purrs and starts to head out* Keep them in line then! *says padding out*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I will. -Hushpool

Sort of. *grins and nudges him* Think you can stand spending the whole day with me? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Trust me I'm more then used to it already •laughs• but what about our warrior duties?
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Those can be a part of the date. Trust me, I can make almost anything romantic. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles* we will see about that Treetail.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
What, doubting me again? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
mayabe just a little. *finishes the vole and gets to his paws*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I'll prove you wrong! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh this is going to be good then. *stretches* So whats first?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
First is a nice morning walk. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods to him* lead the way your romantic tom!
Flintstripe