Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flicks his tail* You know Applethorn, Frecklenose is my mate now so we are family *purrs*
Sunheart

*watches her go then looks back at Treetail and laughs* Treelegs.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Oh how sudden *looks at him still unsurely* Hope you can keep up with the large family then *flicks her tail and trots away* -Applethorn
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches her go slightly upset and shrugs it off*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his cheek* It'll take her a little while to warm up to you. -Frecklenose

Shut it! *paws his muzzle playfully* -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course it will. Almighty Clan leader or not, he's still a tom, isn't he?" ~ Berryfrost

Busy Team?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I just got home from class. You still online?

Yea, but I mean, do you think I could be that...seductive? *laughs a bit* I don't really know much about it. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Sweetbriar and Berryfrost* It's almost sundown Sweet were getting ready to hold vigil now just so you know -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks toward the den entrance* Oh wow, it's that late already. Thanks for reminding me, Apple. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
For about twenty more minutes, yeah.

*Shrugs and smirks* "Who knows? THere's only one way to find out, right?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All of this on top of my warrior duties. My work load just got a lot heavier. *laughs* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Sure I assumed you didnt want to start your warrior duties off late *says then pads back over to Treetail and Flintstripe* I told them hopefully theyre coming -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think if they didn't they'd then be in the same situation as Rainpaw and Shiverpaw. *chuckles slightly**leans over to whisper to her* You sure all your siblings can be quiet for an entire night? *smiles* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods and continues eating his mouse• attitude on that one •purrs•
Sunheart

•laughs finishing his best• ready?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*finishes her meal then snuggles close to him* Unfortunately I won't get to enjoy my first night as a warrior in the nest with you. *licks his neck* -Frecklenose

*nods* Ready. Let's go you two. *heads over to the entrance and takes a seat close to the waterfall* The spray of the water will definitely help me stay awake* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs* yea sadly *licks her nose* but ill be waiting for you *purrs*
Sunheart

*pads after him nudging his sister playfully*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You better be. *purrs and tugs on his ear* -Frecklenos

*joins them* Flintstripe, I have no clue how you and Treetail will be able to keep your muzzles shut all night. *laughs a bit* -Wrenflight

Hey now! I don't talk that much! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*cuffs his brother* Oh shut it you *purrs* bet you are upset that Rainpaw didnt become a warrior now you cant cuddle up with her. *teases* And come on Treetail we all know you talk to much *purrs*
Flintstripe

*chuckles and nudges her* now get going before you get left behind *purrs* and remember no talking. *gets to his paws*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No I don't! -Treetail

Oh yes you do. *laughs* And yes I will miss Rainpaw. -Wrenflight

Fine fine. *purrs and nuzzles him before going to join her siblings* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches her go and sighs getting up• really would have been nice to share a nest...•mutters padding around to find Darkmist•
Sunheart

•rolls his eyes and nods to Frecklenose• look who finally decided to show up!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*washes his fur in his nest* -Darkmist

Hey I'm not the last one! -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nudges her* "And on top of THAT you have your vail." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea I should probably get going for that. *waves her tail* I'll catch up with you tomorrow! Wish me luck keeping quiet with all those knuckle heads. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busyyyy Teammm?

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope! Hopping on laptop now
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Pads over to Scorchgaze* "Have the new warriors started their vail yet?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sees him and pads over to him* I did it!
Sunheart

Well you sure arent the first. *purrs*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*sits with her other siblings and friends looking around camp starting her vigil deep in thought about herself and her Clan* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Looks like they're just starting up. -Scorchgaze

You asked her? -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits down silently and yawns boredly*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea you said to do it when she becomes a warrior! *purrs*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you certainly move fast. *chuckles* I take it you got the response you wanted. -Darkmist

*sits beside him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
i mean it wasn't a hard choice for her since you already agreed to be my mate. *licks his paw*
Sunheart

*paws him playfully*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well true. She was the one to say she wanted you as a mate first. I'm happy for you, big brother! -Darkmist

*purrs and bats playfully at his ear* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Now you can finally stop bugging me about it! *chuckles*
Sunheart

*gives him a light shove*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea yea yea. *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

*nudges him lightly with his shoulder* -Treetail

*rolls her eyes at them in amusement* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Now i can play with her as i please *pats his paws happily on the ground* Now i know what you were talking about!
Sunheart

*gives him a quick nip on the ear*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
About it being more meaningful? -Darkmist

*licks his nose then sticks his tongue out at him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* She was sooooo nice *leans against him purring*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes and looks over at Frecklenose and Wrenflight*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nods* "Good. The Clan is certainly thriving, isn't it?" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Most definitely. I don't think I've seen the clan this big since Nightstar's time. -Scorchgaze

All right all right I don't need details! *cuffs him lightly* -Darkmist

*makes a mimicky kissy face, point her tail at him then Treetail, snickering softly* -Frecklenose

*shushes her quietly* -Wrenflight
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I-..." *Trails off, a bit sheepishly* "I was only a kit when Nightstar lived." ~ Falconstar

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks away awkwardly•
Flintstripe

•chuckles• who knows maybe you might be an uncle sooner then you thought!
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* I know I know. I'm old. -Scorchgaze

Well you'll be one very soon. *purrs* -Darkmist

*cuffs Frecklenose's ear lightly before sitting up straight again, watching the territory* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy?

*Grins* "Well, that's why I made you my deputy. You're full of life experience and wisdom!" ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope I got time.

Experience definitely. Wisdom, it depends on the subject. *laughs* Ask me about she-cats and I'll be about as helpful as a rock. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Chuckles softly* *Licks a paw and brings it to his face* "You're probably the last cat I would ever ask on the matter." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I mean, I do have four daughters so I have some idea how females work. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea and im going to be forced to play with them knowing you *laughs and sighs* Im surprised you are ready to be a father already!
Sunheart

*watches the new warriors before going back to his nest*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* I'm so excited. Don't get me wrong, I love being a warrior, but I'm so excited to be a dad. -Darkmist

*looks up from their nest* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lays down besides him tiredly* How is Rainpaw?
Crowtail

But nothing can be better then being a warrior!
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
To an extent. -Darkmist

She's upset obviously, but I wanted to give her some space. She seemed tired more than anything. -Featherwing