Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6351-6400 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits a little taller, his eyes searching him* Do you love her? -Scorchgaze

Who said I'd wait until you're asleep? If you won't let me prove that I'd make a great nest and try to sleep in your own I'll just climb right in under you. *laughs* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*wrinkles his nose* I wouldn't be asking you if i didnt you know Scorchgaze
Sunheart

*cuffs him* Fine! Fine! Do it if you dare!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm just making sure. You've always been a good hearted cat, Sunheart, and I know you'll treat her right. You've got my blessing. -Scorchgaze

I dare! *bats at him playfully* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks surprised* Really?
Sunheart

Then i guess you will see what happens! *pads off to get moss for his new nest*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes really. I don't particularly like the fact that she just became a warrior, but it's her life and her choice. I won't stand in the way of her happiness. *looks at him more sternly* Just make sure she stays happy. -Scorchgaze

*looks weary and follows him* You're not gonna hurt me, right? -Treetail
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
*turns to Merryberry* You are the one to whom Briarcloud spoke. What do you think we should do with your dream, and my vision? -Yellowblaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh now you are worried about getting hurt? •purrs•
Flintstripe

•nods and grins• don't worry Scorchgaze I'll treat her well!
Shnheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I have faith that you will. -Scorchgaze

A little. I don't want you to damage my handsome face. *chuckles* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Handsome face huh *laughs* i wouldn't call it that but ill let it slide
Flintstripe

*nods and pads away back to Frecklenose*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So, how'd it go? -Frecklenose

You're so mean to me! *bats at his tail* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs* he said no..
Sunheart

See i think I'm to nice to you! *grabs some moss and tosses it to him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*eyes widen* He did?! What the hell?! -Frecklenose

*grabs it* Most of the time! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*starts to laugh* He said yes Frecklenose i was just pulling your tail *nuzzles her*
Sunheart

*starts to head back* Well i mean you are trying to sneak into my nest with me so i have to put you in your place *
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs his ears playfully* Well good! *purrs and licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

How mean. What kind of best friends can't share a nest? *flicks a piece of moss onto his head* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So what is the first thing we will do as mates?
Sunheart

*looks at the moss and then shakes it off* Trust me i know plenty of cats who are best friends with each other and dont share a nest *laughs8
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I know something that SHOULD have been done once we were mates, but someone had us jump the gun on that. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

Well I can't help it that I get lonely! *laughs a bit* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her a light shove* you had as much to say in that as i did.
Sunheart

*chuckles* then find yourself a nice tom or she cat *purrs*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It was more like 55-45%. *purrs and paws his chest* -Frecklenose

But I have yoooou! You're my best friend! -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Whenever you're ready Team.

"Well, at least you're confident," *Laughs* "I wouldn't worry about it too much, Sweetbriar. As long as you're persistent, he'll have to break eventually, right?" ~ Berryfrost

"I'm not sure I could picture you with a different name; you've always been Holiday to me." *Nuzzles her shoulder* ~ Ivyfrost

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll be on in a second.

Hopefully. Or he could just continue rejecting me. *winces slightly* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Leans her head against her shoulder* "Of course he won't. It's like you said, who wouldn't want to go on a date with a hot little thing like you? No, eventually Falconstar will come to his senses and then," *smirks a bit* "You'll be sleeping with the mighty leader of StormClan." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So you are the 55 and I'm the 45? *purrs and starts to make his way towards the fresh kill pile*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes in amusement and makes his way to the warriors den* now were to make my nest..
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*blushes dark red* W-Why do you have to put it like that?! -Sweetbriar

You wish! *follows after him, purring warmly* -Frecklenose

You better at least make it next to mine. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Okay okay! Relax you oof! *purrs* Pick a place.
Flintstripe

I dont have to wish its already correct.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nuh uh! *purrs* -Frecklenose

*pads over to a large open space* Plenty of room for us, your siblings and Rainpaw when she finally joins us. -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Laughs and smirks, shouldering her playfully* "Because it's the truth!" *exclaims* "I mean, haven't you thought about it at all?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shakes her head timidly* I mean...I obviously find him attractive, but...*blushes even darker and gets hot under her fur with embarrassment at the thought* I've never really let my mind wander that far. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*tosses a mouse to her* Fine fine ill let my mate have this argument *purrs*
Sunheart

*nods and pads over to make his nest* i hope its soon poor Wrenflght cant sleep in the same den as his love interest *chuckles*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Her smirk becomes wicked* "Seriously? Do you know how many cats [probably have thought of it?" *Shrugs* "If you're uncomfortable about it though, perhaps you shouldn't persure him... he's a fully-matured tom, Sweetbriar. And considering all the work he does, he'll certainly have him needs. Lots of them, I'm sure." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Better get used to that! *teases and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

Maybe we should make our nests right next to Sunheart's cause I'm sure your sister will be bunking with him. *teases* -Treetail

N-NO! *looks away shyly after her speedy and passionate reaction* It's not that I'm uncomfortable...it's just I've never thought about...mating before. But...if he and I ever were to be romantically involved..*blushes again* I'd be more than willing. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks again* "More than willing... almost anticipated? Excited?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*glances back at his den then groans slightly* Great now every time I see him that's what's going to be going through my head! *smiles slightly and whacks her friend's shoulder with her tail in a light-hearted manner* You're evil. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grins and bats her tail away* "You're welcome! It's hardly an unpleasant thought." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No, but now how am I supposed to be patient and wait him out if I just want to jump him?! Huh?! Explain that! *laughs and cuffs her paw* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grabs a small mouse for himself and settles down* guess i have to tell my brother to stop bugging me now. *takes a bite*
Sunheart

*cuffs him* shush you!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*wanders into the warriors den where Treetail and Flintstripe were* We are gonna have to hold vigil soon I'm letting everyone know before they get too comfy in bed -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Bugging you about what? -Frecklenose

*laughs and dodges his paw then nods in acknowledgement* Right! *finishes his nest then pads over to the entrance* Congrats on the name, Applethorn. Really cool! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* okay we are just finishing up our nest for when its all over *purrs and pads over to her*
Flintstripe

Eh he was pestering me about liking you *chuckles* its his way to get me back
Sunheart
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yea I like it I think it fits *smiles a bit* I'm surprised they didnt name you Treelegs with your height *teases a bit* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure you've pestered him plenty. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*chuckles* It certainly would have been accurate! I like my name though. It's simple. As I'm sure your brother would say just like my mind. *sticks his tongue out playfully at his best friend* -Treetail
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Maybe that'll help!" *Offers, ducking* "If push comes to shove then I'm sure it'll convince him!" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks a little uncertain* I have no problem with using my looks to charm him, but I don't think I could give myself completely like that until I have his heart. BUT my body could possibly be an incentive for him to give me his heart faster. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*cuffs his muzzle* Treelegs would have been funny *grins and looks at his sister* did you tell Frecklenose yet? if not i can go tell her.
Flintstripe

*purrs* well i mean yes and no i tease him for other things.
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smirks and head-buts her* "Exactly." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Way to go big brother. *laughs a bit and eats her meal* -Frecklenose

You really are an evil genius. *laughs* You think I could actually pull that off though? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
No I havent I was wondering if you've seen her and Sweetbrair -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Frecklenose is over with Sunheart at the fresh kill pile and Sweetbriar is over by the leader's den talking with Berryfrost. -Treetail
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well we should tell them to get ready fo vigil soon I'll get Freckle *says padding over to Frecklenose and Sunheart* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks up from her meal and smiles more* Hey Apple! -Frecklenose
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Just wanted to let you know that its almost sunset we will be doing vigil soon *looks at Sunheart then back* so don't be too long -Applethorn
last edited 1年以上前