StormClan Stories Daisyflower's tale to Birchkit

SoyalaLeisu posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 02:26AM
Daisyflower sat and told the story to the young kit as he begged. "Once, when I was young, around your age, we didn't have elders to tell tales. So I bugged my mother, Spruceleaf, enough to make even the flies stop listening. So she told me a tale about her apprenticeship.

"She said that when she was young, she would play with the warriors Bloodpool, and there was another but I can't remember the name. :(. She said once back when they were apprentices, they ran into the forest for a hunt, and came across a small creature they didn't know, which turned out to be a cat. The cat ran away when it saw them, but they could never figure out who it was or what is wanted. No one has seen or heard from this cat again."

Daisyflower glanced at Tanglescar, who looked real upset. As his kit ran off, screaming to go tell the story to the other kits, he leaned in to mutter at her,

"I never heard about this? When did this happen?"

Daisyflower smiled wryly, "It was one of the things that Spruceleaf told me that Bloodpool and she had told no one else."

Still looking confused, the third-in-command walked away. Daisyflower stared off towards the sound of the young warrior, a sad look on her face.

StormClan Stories 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
She's sad because she misses her mother.
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
that was a good story!
1年以上前 Blacksun2 said…
my mom is only a few younger than spurseleaf u know....yea my moms old
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
laugh
*laughs* Yeah. But that's okay.
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
laugh
Dang! lol I don't even remember telling this story! I remember you bugging me though! Man. Why did I have to make Spruceleaf an elder and die? lolz. I may tell some stories from her from back when she was an elder though. Just because she's dead, doesn't mean that she doesn't have stories!
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
smile
They're alive through me and my kits. *purrs at Smallstep, Pinegrowth, Fernsniffer and Falconcatcher* ~Daisyflower~
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
yay tell more Stories!!!!
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
smile
*purrs* I will, don't worry bout that.
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*Squels and runs up to Daiseyflower and sitsdown* tell me one now!
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
wink
*purrs* In a moment, young one. I have to think up a GOOD one for ya! *smiles knowingly at Tanglescar* ~Daisyflower~
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*smirks* he has my additude.
-Tanglescar-
1年以上前 Blacksun2 said…
laugh
yeprezz im surprised im not related to u
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
tongue
lol who're your parents, both of you? You might be. ~Daisyflower~
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oaksprout....and Sparrowbeak
-Tanglescar-
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
wink
Okay, what about Lionpaw? Who's Lionpaw's mommy and daddy?
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
beats me *shrugs*
-Tanglescar-

when are you going to put up more stories! *Jumping up and down*
-Birchkit-
1年以上前 flowergirl19 said…
surprise
my kits r coming! dappleberry
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
I'm here! Mommy! ~Briarkit~
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
no really when are you putting up more stories!!
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
Yeah, seriously!

-Dreamtail
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
hmm... Well, once I edit my story, I'll post it up here. It's Spruceleaf's story when It's done.
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
tongue
I don't know, when I have more stories to tell.