ステファニー・メイヤー Midnight Sun

sweetpea92 posted on Nov 16, 2008 at 07:17PM
I so hope she decides to write the rest of it! Don't you? I would be at the store at midnight on release day to buy 2!!

ステファニー・メイヤー 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 bluefeet said…
SAME i want more!

PLUS don't you think it'dbe great to have a story about Renesmee?!!?
1年以上前 hopskotch93 said…
Oh, I so want her to write more!

omgsh, yeah a story about Renesmee would be so cool!
I never even thought of that!
But I really really really want Midnight Sun. :)
1年以上前 lilbratk said…
i would love if she wrote moe but we gotta give her a break i mean more money but theres les ideas and after 4 books it kinda gets hard tothink of some new opportunities and bnew characters
1年以上前 pixie09 said…
i would love it if stephenie meyer wrote a sequal to her book 'the host.' i cant decide whether i liked that or the twilight series better, so even if she wrote a completley different and unrelated story, im sure id love it just as much

lol i just read the heading to this topic 'midnightsun' so sorry for being a bit random :D
1年以上前 irunwithcullens said…
smile
oh i hope she does finish writing midnight sun
1年以上前 SBell2009 said…
smile
I just watche the first twilight movie, and i am going to buy the whole series of books tomorrow. I really hope she finishes the book and continues with a couple more.
1年以上前 tazzylove54 said…
cool
omg i would love to read all of midnight sun it would be well cool
and a story about renesme would like copleate the siries to find out about her when she gets older. i need anouther cullen fix
1年以上前 twilight4ever-4 said…
laugh
It would be awesome for another twilight book! and I'm kinda getting bored. I have no good books to read when I'm not busy. Plus, a book about Renesmee growing up would be awesome.
1年以上前 katjuff said…
reading a book wasn`t my hobby. I even hated to read . And now when school and other stuff was ended in 2008 i saw a first film of twilight . When my friend told me thet it`s made by book i realised that there is so much more in this lovestory and i want to now all about it . so i made that . i went to shop and byed a book . me and my boyfriend wasn"t shure that i ll read that but as i started i couldn"t stop . I wanted to byu original version on english but my language is too bad for reading that kind of book :) . So i desided to buy russian version . Then when the book was ended i went to shop again . so i readed 4 books very quickly . It was first time in my life when I spended so much time by reading . I am not a teenager ( i am 23 y.o.) and i saw in this book something special ... People who don`t understand such feeling like love and worrying will never understand how much positive energy is inside it. Every time when in my life is something bad i am just reading one of this 4 books and this is giving me some power to move on . I really hope that Stephenie Meyer will complete midnight sun because for me it`s not just a book it`s a huge amount of energy that she give to us . I hope that I`m not the only one who thinks so .