スター・ウォーズ 星, つ星 Wars: Recluse Forces (My Short Fan-film)

DarthJansen posted on May 12, 2011 at 08:20AM
Hey everyone,

Id like to please request support for my first fan-film from the Star Wars online community. Star Wars: Recluse Forces was shot on location in the Gold Coast with the support of the Redback Garrison and Rebel Legion. It was shot on 5D,7D and Sony Ex1.
Its running time will be just under 6 mins to qualify for the Atom Fan Movie Challenge.

Premise: After being marooned on forest planet Maridun in 10 BBY two Troopers come to realise that they are not alone. They endeavour to travel to their extraction point until they uncover an artifact of great value. The only problem is that the owner wants it back.

Meanwhile, Tristan, a recluse Jedi, has fallen close to the darkside of alcoholism. When he wakes from an episodic hangover, the force begins to play tricks on his mind.... or is it the alcohol speaking?

The script mainly focuses on the Character chemistry between the two Troopers, as we didn't want it to just be another one of those countless Jedi vs Sith films. There is also a teaser of a lightwhip battle to be featured in the sequel, and as far as we know, we are one of the first, if not the first to use the weapon in a fan-film.

SW:RF serves as a small bridge to what we hope will be an epic fan-film trilogy featuring 2 x 15 minute sequels with Yuuzan Vong and a fully choreographed lightwhip battle.

www.facebook.com/StarWarsRecluseForces

Please like the facebook page above and view the teaser below if you please!
We won't have time to create a full trailer as the film is looking to be finished up in 2 weeks.

link
 こんにちは everyone, Id like to please request support for my first fan-film from the 星, つ星 Wars online comm

スター・ウォーズ No 返信