スタートレック:ヴォイジャー Why are the season DVDs so expensive?

yodedp27 posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 04:05AM
I was just wondering, to kick off the conversation, why season DVDs for Voyager are so freaking expensive? On Amazon you can't purchase a single season for less than 65.00, and the entire set of Seasons 1-7 is 699.00! You can buy the entire season of Firefly for around 100.00, so I do not understand why Voyager is so expensive, considering it's been off the air for over ten years.

OK, my rant is over. I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay the price, or wait and hold out until the price drops....

スタートレック:ヴォイジャー 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 surlana said…
I would say just wait. I noticed they waited till the 20th anniversary of Star Trek TNG to repackage the series dvds which made me glad I waited. I never liked the original packaging, it seemed flimsy.

I too am frustrated about the price of them all. Enterprise went on sale at 50.00 a season and we snapped them up. Now I'd have to take out a loan to get Voyager, TNG, and DS9.

While we are at it, why is there no DS9 group on fanpop?
1年以上前 yodedp27 said…
Well, the nice thing about Fanpop is if a particular group doesn't exist, you can create it. I didn't really watch DS9 all that much, but I know there are a lot of fans out there!
1年以上前 dbthespian said…
because DS9 was the one series that was not very good at all. Who liked DS9 anyway?
DR76 commented…
I did. It's my 秒 お気に入り TREK 表示する after Voyager. 1年以上前
1年以上前 kellethmetheus said…
I recently got them whole series from amazon.ca for about $350CND or so. My kids love it and so we bought it for them and me. I guess you just have to wait and watch/ The price does eventually come down.
1年以上前 Euanie said…
Hey. The Reason the DVDs are so expensive is because they are so goood.
1年以上前 makellbird said…
laugh
They run from $49.89 to $52.28 a season on deepdiscount.com. Yo can get the whole set for $325.68

I'm glad I didn't buy them just yet. I recently read they are coming out with it on Blu-Ray and it has a holding spot on Amazon. STV on Blu-Ray should look sick... Now only if we could get widescreen versions!link
1年以上前 stvsuperfan said…
If you're looking for cheap seasons, I'm selling the first three seasons for $25 each on eBay. Just search for "Star Trek Voyager Complete First Season" with the results sorted by "Lowest Price". Repeat for Second and Third seasons. Good luck finding similar prices for the rest of the series though!
1年以上前 Lollie84 said…
cake
I got each season for about $32 each for jbhifi
1年以上前 Haywire-Drift said…
surprise
Voyager has thankfully come down in price,but Andromeda series 5 is still hugely expensive. On Amazon they are selling it for 120 and 150£ respectively for the European region 2, while the American import for region 1 is only £ 17.99!!! I think series 5 was the poorest series of Andromeda and last shown in 2006. Why is it still so expensive?