SSA Aaron Hotchner Let's talk about Hotch!

xellga posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 08:33AM
Since this spot is dedicated to Hotch and all of us here are his fans, I thought: why not discuss him here? What you like or dislike about him, things that catch your attention, questions, thoughts and ideas - everything! After all, that's what we're here for, right? ;)
 Since this spot is dedicated to Hotch and all of us here are his fans, I thought: why not discuss him
last edited on Apr 07, 2009 at 08:42AM

SSA Aaron Hotchner 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Yay, a Hotch Forum!!! :D Great Helga!!
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
smile
What I like about Hotch is:
That he is very fascinating,he is dark, strong, loyally, handsome and compassionately. And he really cares about the Team, and I mean every single one.
Aaaaaaand not to forget he has a lovely smile, I wish he would show it more on the show! :)
 What I like about Hotch is: That he is very fascinating,he is dark, strong, loyally, handsome and co
1年以上前 George11235 said…
He's wonderful. You just got to love him! I agree with the statement above, he's such a great guy and totally gorgeous lol He's always concerned with others but he also has that 'hard' exterior/presence.
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
*sigh* is is just very, very, very handsome! :D
1年以上前 Andrea-Luisa said…
Hi,
I have seldom seen such a fascinating and handsome man. I love every moment with him. When I regard the pictures from the first series and I see then your pictures from the last episodes ... What a difference! In the first series Hotch seemed still really "eased" and even sometimes smiled. And now I must see a strained, furious, sad and often dreadful tired man. He is really crushed by his duties and also his loyalty. It is an excellent acting performance of Thomas Gibson. Criminal Minds hopefully still is continued for a long time with him!