サウスパーク Who is Mysterion???????

adavila posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 06:35AM
is either stan, Craig, Kenny or Clyde because at the end Cartman says that he mentioned his name before and we can cross out kyle because he was with mysterion. Also, Im gonna sound like a geek right now, many people think is clyde because he felt asleep in class meaning he was doing something at night and is a reference to the Dark Knight
save

サウスパーク 121 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 121

1年以上前 zaray said…
wink
my little bros told me it was Clyde but i think it was kenny
1年以上前 fredrk said…
I really think it is Stan, because I know it is him. Anyways it can not be Clyde, because u can see Mysterion with Clyde. Clyde is too pussy to do that dark voice, he is retarded too. Kenny is too poor to afford any mysterion costume. I really hoped it was Tokin (easyer to tell if it was him), cartman would have crapped his pants if it turned out to be Tokin. The coon is really the best, gotta go, the couch needs me....
1年以上前 NobesBLO13 said…
I think it's Tweek:

1. When Mysterion reveals himself Cartman says claims he said it was him. Cartman is a pathelogical liar and no matter who it was he would have said that.
2. Tweek is a coffee drinker so he naturally would be up at night.
3. Watch Tweek in the scene after the fireworks where everyone has a mysterion picture in their locker.
4. My main reason is the costume, tighty whities! who wears tighty whities? (Underpants gnome episode)
1年以上前 KishChan said…
I would really like it to be Craig, Tweek, Kenny or Stan.

Craig would be awesome 'cause he always does what Cartman does, only better. Also, the voice fits Craig good. Idk, but it does! ....Oh, and Craig would kick SO much ass as a superhero <3

Tweek would be awesome 'cause.. uhm, yeah, like NobesBLO13 said AND because he's my favorite charactar in the show. But Mysterion doesn't twitch. And Tweek's voice is WAY too high D:

Kenny would be awesome 'cause.. uhm, well, take a look at the costume, you guys. Does it looks like the kid putd a lot of money into it? And those undies? Well, Kenny sleeps with only undies on.. And it would explain the whole "Dont show face"-thingy.

And finally Stan..
Being the StanxKyle/STYLE fan I am, I think that the window scene was.. cute. And the voice also fits Stan.

...Clyde would proably cry... or read playboy magazines...omg, he's so cute..
1年以上前 myoneandonlymee said…
hmmm
i really think its craig because craig seem like he would make that voice, and mysterion hates cartman just like craig do but then again most people hate cartman, just think though, mysterion is in cartmans class. and he isn't stan, kyle , or clyde clyde is a whiney little girl. but anyways, its not butters............so it has to be either stan or kenny because how did mysterion know where kyle lived? only stan,kenny, and cartman knows where he lived.
because mysterion said to kyle he needed help with something later in the ep so i think its stan.
1年以上前 203177 said…
either stan, craig, clyde, kenny or kevin. or an unknown kid
1年以上前 Xrayana92 said…
cool
I'm positive it's Craig because he had that nasal voice, plus he seemed indifferent, while he was talking to Cartman, just like Craig is most of the time.
not to mention, Craig always opposes Cartman, and Cartman actually said in one episode: "Craig and those guys" referring to Craig, Token, Clyde and Tweek, which is the group that is against Cartman's group (Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman).
i'm pretty sure it's Craig, i mean, when i heard Mysterion for the first time, the first thing that went through my mind was "This is Craig"
1年以上前 South-Park-Babe said…
tongue
The students in the class are (suspects):
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Jimmy, Timmy, Token, Kevin, and Wendy

Mysterion cannot be Cartman or Butters.
Cartman = The Coon
Butters = Professor Chaos

This leaves Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Jimmy, Timmy, Token, Kevin, and Wendy

According to Butters, Mysterion is NOT...

Jimmy
Token
Timmy

This leaves Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Craig, Clyde, Tweek, Kevin, and Wendy.

Mysterion has gotten into Kyle's room while Kyle was there.

This leaves Stan, Kenny, Craig, Clyde, Tweek, Kevin, and Wendy.

When Mysterion unmasks himself, Cartman proclaims that it is someone he mentioned.

This leaves Stan, Kenny, Craig, and Clyde.

When everything else is taken into consideration, such as:
-Fireworks
-Voice

Kenny could not afford fireworks and Wendy's voice isn't that deep.

This leaves Stan, Craig, and Clyde.

Stan is the most likely Mysterion, for the fact that he has sneaked into Kyle's window and knows that Kyle is very smart. Stan has a deeper voice than many of the boys in the class, although Mysterion's deeply resembles Craig. However, Professor Chaos has stated that the body type of Mysterion has resembled Stan or Kyle (even though both Craig and Clyde have that body type as well, but it has been stated that Clyde is slightly more overweight than Stan and Craig.) The last thing to remember is that Stan has a history of getting fireworks. Stan's Uncle Jimbo could have gotten him the fireworks. Therefore...Mysterion = STAN!!

*I admit I first thought it was Craig, too, and part of me still thinks it is.*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 South-Park-Babe said…
But then again Clyde could have been up at night...so I'm torn! It's a really tough call between Craig, Clyde, and Stan. I wonder if the creators didn't even have someone in mind?
1年以上前 lshshoes2006 said…
After seeing the episode a few times, I think it's Stan.
1年以上前 duncanlovR said…
monkey
it might been kenny the face was covered.
1年以上前 Rushfox said…
smirk
I think it's either Craig or Tweek.
1年以上前 duncanlovR said…
hmmm
if it was tweek he would of been twitching!idk about craig!
1年以上前 daphne22 said…
I think it's Stan !
1年以上前 emochan said…
...meep
1年以上前 quinnofearth said…
clyde
definetly
1年以上前 fightingirish said…
what are you talking about kenny gets killed in every episode and has been arested a shit load of times. he also soundes like him . now you know.
1年以上前 southparkman said…
it was kenny teaming with stan, because kenny dies even tho he doesnt always die in real life(ex: WOW) and stans uncle smuggles fireworks used in mysterion's escape. plus in one episode stan says to kyle that he is the smartest
1年以上前 raid3n08 said…
big smile
personally to me its down to clyde,stan,kenny,craig - when i first started watching it i thought it be stan, however i saw the episode again and i think it could be kenny as well because cartman asks him about the coon at the beggining and he didnt answer back(at the bus stop) and in class if you look at kenny he has his full attention to cartman and is the only one really paying attention. it think by saying that it could be clyde cuz he fell asleep during cartmans lecture in class would be a good choice but i think they did it just to throw us off and get us thinking. we really dont know what kennys voice sounds like and about him affording the costume didnt take much for butterz to get his done with much money it looks like lol. well im gonna say is between stan and kenny.
1年以上前 Aceandstuff said…
rainy
it's Wendy. Watch it again thinking it's Wendy and the reasons will become VERY obvious. BTW, she always wants to kick his ass, so why not her? Anyone can put on a voice like that, and if you study the costume, it seems like whoever it is, is trying to be... ...macho or something?
1年以上前 nemesis691 said…
I don't know... Clyde is usually the one sleeping in class....
1年以上前 TokkiDokki said…
Um...this is great and all that you have all narrowed it down, but...um...it can only be either Kenny or Stan. Just hear me out. Seriously, CRAIG AND CLYDE HATE KYLE, and the other three for that matter. And, it's true that it can't be Tweek, he'd be twitching too much to do ANYTHING. So it's either Stan or Kenny, but...I think it's really Kenny. The part where Mysterion "dies" for a few seconds, that could be like an homage to Kenny always dying. Kenny's also seen in his underwear the most. Not to mention, when they showed his face, they didn't show his hair, he's still hidden, which is how Kenny likes to be. So...those are my reasons that it could be Kenny. But, I don't think we'll ever really know, because Trey and Matt like to mess with us...
1年以上前 Dany788 said…
tongue
It has to be Stan (Clyde would be my next vote) because it just makes much more sense. Craig has "F*cked up teeth" (according to "The List" Episode) so Cartman would have noticed. Kenny is to poor to afford fireworks. Tweek twitches. I don't think Clyde would sneak into Kyles room or go to any of this trouble. Stan seems to be more than likely to do this to get back at Cartman and while they were in the class he was paying attention more than anymore. So there... lol
1年以上前 kenzieiscool said…
I think it's Clyde personally.
1年以上前 emostan said…
smile
i think it's clyde
craig would just flick off people
kenny is too poor to afford the outfit and wouldn't show his face
and stan could be it but he's tooo normal
I THINK TREY AND MATT DIDN'T MEAN FOR ANYONE TO BE MYSTERION!!!!
but i think it's clyde

1年以上前 s1rkancerlott said…
i actually think that it might be a girl because when mysterion said that he thinks kyle is the smartest kid in the class is kinda like a crush and the tighty whiteys are just a decoy to make it seem that it is a boy.
1年以上前 moviebuff4 said…
You should all know because they show mysterions face
1年以上前 kennyfan-1 said…
laugh
stan! its stan!
i have a really long reason why i think its stan but i don't want to waste my time
1年以上前 Puppetmaster111 said…
hmmm
I think it's Craig because of his deep voice! But I also think he is Stan because he called Kyle the smartest kid in school and he is best friends with Kyle! But I also think it is Kenny! Because we never see his intire face! And he didn't talk when he took his mask off! But yeah it could be Clyde!
1年以上前 Misterion26 said…
Mysterion is Stan Marsh.. I'm 99% sure of it.

first of all, it's a lil funny none of you ever took in consideration the fact that Tray Parker and Mathew Stonehead are two geniuses who think their episodes in much details..

I can put many examples here that point to the real mysterion..

I'll just put a few

first of all, in season 2. the episode with the giant firecracker snake...
it was the episode where they first introduced the fact that fireworks and firecrackers have been banned in Colorado.. who was the only person who had access to the firecrackers.. who went to mexico to bring the boys their smoking pile of joy? it was uncle Jimbo.. who's uncle is he? Stan Marsh's ofc..

2nd clue was the episode where Stan became emo.. listen to his voice in that episode and try to see the resemblance between that and Mysterion.

3rd clue.. Well Eric Cartman a.k.a The Coon..
he had the letter C across his chest.. a.k.a Cartman

Mysterion.. Letter M ... A.K.A MARSH

how many more clues do you guys need to figure this out?

it was so obvious in the first place.. and knowing how Tray and Stone think.. they would surely try to put you all out of lead.. pointing to the obvious so that many of you will fall to believe it was Clyde all along just because he fall asleep in the class.. he falls asleep in the class in other episodes as well.. it's really unrelated.
1年以上前 Pondus321 said…
smirk
I guess we need to look at the facts here. We know for sure that it's someone in the class! And it could easily been even kyle, even him and Mysterion was seen together. Who knows? they could have switch places.
But i put my money on Clyde. Even though he feel asleep in class.
1年以上前 Bluestar208 said…
it cant be kenny because you wouldnt understand what he would be saying and mysterion talks normally not all muffled
1年以上前 pikyachu said…
smirk
dude its totaly clyde cant be kenny cause he wasnt mentioned but cartman,cant be craig cause in pandemic(1 or 2 cant remeber lol)he said he likes things nice and boring and cant be stan cause he doesn't speak in a monaton like mysterion the only people who speak in monotone is craig and clyde!!!!
1年以上前 Bluestar208 said…
my pic is awesome! ^_^
1年以上前 xxskidxx said…
I think it mite be Tweek or Clyde(Less likley clyde) I think this because i dought the boys with a picture of Mysterion in their lockers would be it since all of em did it. And kyle couldnt be it since He was helping mysterion, so it was either tweek or clyde
1年以上前 mysterion said…
cool
it can only be three people...Kenny, Clyde, or Stan. it can only be those choice people because at the unavailing of mysterions identity he said that he mentioned there name and the only people he mentioned was Kenny, Clyde, Stan, and Kyle. but it cant be kyle because they talked in the episode. so its up to you.....Kenny, Clyde, or Stan
1年以上前 TheRealTDAGeena said…
I think it would have to be someone who WASN'T in the next episode (Being Margaritaville)
Cuz if you think about it they sent Mysterion to jail so he would be out of the next episode...
Look around and i saw everyone but one person...
I'm not saying it's him but...
There's no saying he ISN'T Mysterion
I think it could be Tweek Clyde or Stan but think....
Who isn't seen in Margaritaville at all?
Phillip 'Pip' Pirrup...

I'm just sayin...
1年以上前 TheRealTDAGeena said…
mischievous
also think
if someone IMPORTANT went missing from the class in jail the next day you think anyone would give two sh*ts if Pip wasn't there?
Pip might talk in an accent and a high voice but anyways who says there's no other proof it's not him??
Besides the voice...
Gimme a good reason it can't be Pip!
I'll give you what i know here...

1) He wasn't seen in 'Margaritaville' just one episode later (Cuz Mysterion went to jail at the end of 'The Coon'

2) Nobody would really notice if Pip went missing for a few months...

3) Nobody would question Pip about being Mysterion

4) He should hold a GREAT HATRED towards Cartman for making fun of him for no reason at all

Also no one should really think about the underpants thing
Watch the episode 'Quintuplets' and they all wore 'tighty-whiteys'
1年以上前 dcskater27 said…
I dont think I know MYSTERION is STAN.
1年以上前 KiroTheGraffer said…
angry
Mysterion is Butters,you assholes!!!
1年以上前 KahlsGreenhat said…
It's Clyde. It has to be.

Tweek jitters
Craig flips people off
Stan's too normal
Kenny's poor

So it's Clyde, well, that's what I think
1年以上前 Demoiselle123 said…
Agh. Best. Episode. Ever.

If they'd only used the ending where Kyle took the fall for Mysterion, they could've used him again.

Btw, does anyone know where I can watch the alternate ending online?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KitkatKaysa said…
i think its stan!
1年以上前 Bramblestar said…
I think it's Stan or Clyde.
1年以上前 lexielexie said…
you retards's it's kenny cuz!!!!!!!!!!!! i know how he realy looks like and that's him!!! pluse if you buy one of the dvd's it tells you you re's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 あなた retards's it's kenny cuz!!!!!!!!!!!! i know how he realy looks like and that's him!!! pluse if yo
1年以上前 lexielexie said…
angry
godd!!
1年以上前 UndeadSouls said…
I think it's Clyde.
My reasons why it can't be anyone else; There are only a few suspects really, I'm only going to make points about some:
I've read before that it could possibly have been Kyle at the end, (Mysterion went to Kyle for help) this can't possibly be the case. My next point is also a link to why it can't be Stan, Cartman claims he said who Mysterion was earlier in the episode, I'm assuming he wasn't lying because I don't think he really was (lol). Now, when he says that he shows 'some' enjoyment at the fact. If it was indeed Kyle/Stan then surely Cartman would have made some OTHER comment i.e. "I should have known it would be you ripping on what I do" he would have shown hate, ESPECIALLY if it were Kyle. Based on that it was probably someone he wasn't as well associated with.
For Stan: when Mysterion goes to Kyle for help, he says he thought Kyle was the smartest kid in CLASS, not the smartest kid he knows, hinting at the fact that they're not very close. Now some people think that it was Stan because he knows where Kyle lives, I'm not certain but from what I've seen, it's likely that all the kids know where each other lives, South Park's not a huge city.
Why it isn't Kenny: Kenny can't afford the costume - of course it's a possibility that he turned his coat inside out, and that 'M' stands for Mccormick, with the corny underpants on the outside bit. HOWEVER, when Kenny reveals his face in the film his friends barely recognize him, if it was the case, nobody would have recognized him, certainly not the whole town.
It can't be Tweek, he can't go five seconds without twitching. It can't be Token because the person is clearly Caucasian. It can't be Wendy/any of the girls, there's no way she could have done the deep voice, and also because Wendy was never verbally accused of being Mysterion - "F***in b**ch" is all Cartman said, and it's obviously in her nature to say something like "what makes you think Mysterion's a boy?"
Craig has a very nasal voice so I doubt it was him. Obviously it wasn't Butters or Cartman. Or Timmy/Jimmy for obvious reasons. I doubt it was Pip, he has a high-pitched British accent, it would be silly for it to be him (lol).
Now with this 'they should be missing in the next episode' I don't think that should be taken seriously, Kenny dies all the time and he's there the next episode, ready to die again. I may be wrong but there's no law that says it HAS to be the case.
Also with the fireworks, I'm thinking that the producers knew that people would go into huge detail about this, I think it would be reasonable to assume that they may have been put there purely to confuse the audience (LOL),
So that pretty much just leaves Clyde. Not for any genuine reason, just throughout seeing the episode for the first time, I assumed it was him.
So there you go :) Hope this helps.
1年以上前 themastergamer said…
cool
its stan for sure cause i took all the kids from south park and well after watching the show over and over i got it got 4 ppl left : stan craig clyde and kenny cant be kenny how could he pay to smuggle fire works much less than buy them so down to stan craig and clyde cant be craig this is why i hate hanging out with u guys u always do dangreos stuff so crag would try to stay out of this cause of the dynomites and for all the ppl who thinks its clyde its not cause he was asleep when cartman said where the coon fell asleep so duh it cant be him so that leave stan which makes sence cause he can get fire works he heard wat cartman said and he is always looking for danger check out for ur selfs link
1年以上前 themastergamer said…
im like batman himself lol also known as the detctive and the dark night (more the dark knight but still)

im like バットマン himself lol also known as the detctive and the dark night (more the dark knight but s
1年以上前 hudson07 said…
I think its Clyde becuase I think you see him asleep in class suggesting he was out at night being a masked vigilante.