ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Sonic RP

AngelUchihaNeko posted on Oct 16, 2012 at 12:46PM
I want to make a little roleplay with you guys.

name:(full name please!)

Personality:(how your character is like)

Gender(male or female?)

Species:(which animal you are,you can do a Hybrid too)

Super Form:(yes or no?)

Appearance:(how your character look like and if it has a super form the appearance too)

GUN-Agent or no?(if your chara is a GUN-Agent)

Abilities and Type:(the abilities and if your character is a Speed,Fly or Power type,if it has a super form these abilities too)

Bio:(how your character lived)
last edited on Oct 16, 2012 at 01:04PM

ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ 17 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Aqua de la Luna(Luna for short)

Personality:funny,self-assured,cheerful,i­mpu­lsi­ve in some situations

Species.Human/Hedgehog-hybrid

Super Form:yes

Appearance:She looks like a human but she has abilities(see below),which she got from her father.
She has got brown short hair and blue eyes and wears stylish clothes. Without her violet gauntlets she never left home!
Super Form:She is getting turquise long hair in a pigtail and violet eyes. on her head there is a Tiara to show that she is a princess.

GUN-Agent or no?:She is a GUN-Agent along with Shadow and Rouge.

Abilities and Type:She has aquakinetic Powers and a high strike power that's why she is a Power Type. In Super Form(her name is Aqua Luna then)she can sense Chaos Emeralds. She only need pure Rage to transform,so she needn't the Emeralds. She can not only breath in space but underwater too. Like Sonic,she can transform someone into the Super Form if she or he has one.

Bio:She was born in the water-palace Aqua de la Luna which she got the name from. But Mephiles destroyed the Palace and her human mother escaped with Luna onto Earth. As she is in her current Age,she returns to Mobius and got a Job as Gun-Agent in part-time.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 silverstream101 said…
sure why not....ill join

name: Ember the Cat and Tempest the Wolf

Personality: Ember- tom-boy Tempest- tom-boy....only trust Ember

Species: Ember- Cat Tempest- Wolf

Super Form: Ember-yes (Blazing Ember or Final Flame) Tempest-no

Appearance: Ember (left) Tempest (right)

GUN-Agent or no?- no 4 both

Abilities and Type: Ember- Pyrokenetic, Sol Control, light speed, spy, can make almost anything that involves technology
Tempest- storms, can turn into a stom cloud, light speed

Bio: Embers- link
link
link
Tempest- link
last edited 1年以上前
 sure why not....ill 登録する name: Ember the Cat and Tempest the 狼, オオカミ Age: Ember- 16 Tempest-18
(cool let the party begin!)

Luna was in Aqua de la Luna,the underwater palace in Ocean Zone(a invented zone where is ocean everywhere you look). She sighed because Shadow and Rouge where on a mission alone and looked at the destroyed window. "Man Shadow and Rouge are on a mission and I do not! Stupid Mr.West(don't know what's the name of the GUN Director)..." she said.
1年以上前 Daisy_Shadowgf said…
the pic is my profile pic..just fyi...but here, ill post it again
 the pic is my プロフィール pic..just fyi...but here, ill post it again
Ember- *to Tempest* well...im not doing anything....no jobs in need of a spy

Tempest- heh...oh well...come on lets have out oun adventure

Ember- *nods agreement*
1年以上前 Daisy_Shadowgf said…
(we need someone to play Sonic, and Shadow at least.....maybe i can invite my friend to join and play as Sonic)
(we don't need a fairy sorry)

Luna looked serious now. "Now let's go super! I'm bored now!" Luna said and went super. Like this she left Aqua de la Luna and flew to Angel Island.
Ember- *runs full light speed*

Tempest- HEY! *runs after her*
As Luna flew over Angel Island,she saw two smoke clouds. As Luna flew closer she saw a wolf girl and a cat girl. "Wonder who they are... I could do a new adventure then,without my dear friends Shadow and Rouge..."she said to herself.
1年以上前 misshedgehog said…
big smile
name: carrie hopeful

Personality: a hot headed tom boy punk with a kind heart

Gender female

Species: hedgehog angel

Super Form: yes with her crystal she can turn into a angel

Appearance: in her normal form carrie has dark brown hair sea blue eye and she has a robot eye and arm carrie wear a butterfly hair clip and gray tee shirt with a black and strip tie and cameo pants and black combat boots. / in carrie angel form carrie has golden hair and golden eye she still have her robot eye arm and butterfly hairclip angel carrie wear a long white dress and golden sandle

GUN-Agent no but gun do want to get there hands on her

Abilities and Type: in her normal form carrie can run fast but not as fast as sonic carrie can carry thing 5 times her size and is very skill at fighting. / in her angel form carrie can fly stil can run but this time she can catch up to sonic and she can now carry thing up to 25 times her size and can use her angel powers like her light powers and her healing powers and a bit a chaos powers

Bio: carrie past is unknown to carrie
1年以上前 misshedgehog said…
i'll join your rp

carrie runs up to luna and said hid me there after me!!
Luna looked askingly at Carrie. "Huh? What did you say? I didn't understood you..."
1年以上前 misshedgehog said…
carrie: gun is after me i didnt do anything wrong why are they after a girl who has no memory?
"I am not after you by the way. But... no memory?" Luna think about it. "I could help you!"
1年以上前 misshedgehog said…
carrie: how can you help me?
"Don't know... Where did you lost it?" Luna asked.
1年以上前 misshedgehog said…
carrie: i dont know but maybe my robot eye can tell us